Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
I have enjoyed this game for a long time. This update seemed a lot smaller and less well put together as the rest. I understand wanting to continue adding new characters, however if you look in the cookie jar most characters have 1 or 2 scenes and then are forgotten about. There are still older characters that you can't make preggo (been waiting for Roxy and her friends. The dialog between Becca and her mom could be funny as well when her mom reliezes who the dad is since I have gotten her preggo a few times). Roxy does seem to love being dominated and watching the MC dominate other women. The story line is there so that she starts pulling all the women together to build the MC's harem. It seems like a good way to start revisiting the other characters as you also add to the story and add new characters. Just a suggestion. This game is fun and I have enjoyed playing.

Reactions: GoneHunting

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The fight, the basketball game, even the pushups, no problem.

The minigame I suck at is delivering pizza in anything faster than the scooter. I liked it when I could choose which vehicle to deliver in, now I'm stuck with the muscle car and I am lucky if I get 1 out of 3. All stats ground to max values, doesn't seem to make a difference for pizza delivery.

AnnaCir

Nov 11, 2018
Granted they have a decent excuse this time since one of their members dropped the project, this is the normal rate of content released for the game for the last few years.

They are so funded that they have 0 motivation to have a reasonable release schedule.

Granted, maybe they are working their eyeballs out and this is just what it takes to release, but it's hard to believe.

It's still a really good game and the content is always high quality so... it's hard to get mad about it. But it's not really what people expect I guess.
im not mad but expected more

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
I'm really curious as to how many people on this site are actually Patrons (I'm not). Can someone explain to me the mindset behind complaining about free shit? Is it like, "Oh a bunch of people are paying for this, they're making x amount of money per month, there should be more updates?"
It's a culture we've created (not just Patreon, it also applies to Twitch and even OF) where other people are stupid enough to give these 'content creators' their money because to them, an extra $20 means absolutely nothing, they don't need it.
They don't care about the quality of where their money goes because it doesn't matter to them. They're happy just to receive the updates.
Most of our complaints, or at least, mine is simply to point out that this specific entertainment that they're financially contributing to is trash.

That's it.

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
I'm really curious as to how many people on this site are actually Patrons (I'm not). Can someone explain to me the mindset behind complaining about free shit? Is it like, "Oh a bunch of people are paying for this, they're making x amount of money per month, there should be more updates?"
Like actually the amount of times I see conplaints for updates on any games on A FREE site is amongst the craziest shit I see, I dont fucken see them doing something productive with their spare time making a game to their desire, NO they are using their free time to beat there dick to a pilfered game and complain about it, how sad of a fucken life, dont like how it's going? Then go beat your meat to a different FREE game on this site, unless your actually paying money as far I'm concerned your just wasting your time by getting mad, even on games abandoned oh well played it for free sad to see it go move on to the next free download

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
is there a saVe file after the Milk delievery in pizza and all the side route done? my save life is not working.. dont wanna do all that again

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Is there any chance we might see "Deposit All" and "Withdrawl All" buttons added to the ATM in the future? It'd be nice to just shove all the money in or pull it all out with a single button click.

Mar 11, 2018
Like actually the amount of times I see conplaints for updates on any games on A FREE site is amongst the craziest shit I see, I dont fucken see them doing something productive with their spare time making a game to their desire, NO they are using their free time to beat there dick to a pilfered game and complain about it, how sad of a fucken life, dont like how it's going? Then go beat your meat to a different FREE game on this site, unless your actually paying money as far I'm concerned your just wasting your time by getting mad, even on games abandoned oh well played it for free sad to see it go move on to the next free download
Welcome to the internet. There is no penalty for hatred, hence why many bite the bullet. Complaining on the internet is probably the worst waste of time, because none of the sides (defenders and offenders) really care about each other to let either of them to win, so no wonder why people reading comments oftenly get off their chest the usual "I wish I didn't see that" or "this makes me depressed" response. It's best to ignore all kinds of comments, except questions regarding certain part of game progression (hidden clues, character discussion in that route etc.). I don't even trust reviewers here, nor I post reviews myself anymore, it's all subjective thing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Still gotta rofl at all the dudes above wetdreaming for the tech build to be completed in 2 months and/or hoping to get Judith within 2021. You guys are beyond delusional at this point
7 months for this? oh hell nah idk how the paypigs still do it DC has lost it
Last time I checked, October to March isn't 7 months ...... Maybe you got those new 20 months per year calendar and happen to have February 30th and other new stuff the kids nowadays take for granted
Yes? What's the problem?
Flagged for spamming, stuff deleted, you getting banned. Not in that order

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
is it really the end of the main story like getting a prom and dealing with his father murderers etc ???

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes