bkj13

Aug 23, 2017
Also for rhonda update expect the coach to have scenes and the life guard too, same with annie and her mom and possibly mrs smith, there is alot coming this is just the main story and some side characters all i really want is some pregnancy updates for roxxy and the girls and debbie and i still dont get why jenny is still a bitch even at the end of her route

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
Welcome to the internet. There is no penalty for hatred, hence why many bite the bullet. Complaining on the internet is probably the worst waste of time, because none of the sides (defenders and offenders) really care about each other to let either of them to win, so no wonder why people reading comments oftenly get off their chest the usual "I wish I didn't see that" or "this makes me depressed" response. It's best to ignore all kinds of comments, except questions regarding certain part of game progression (hidden clues, character discussion in that route etc.). I don't even trust reviewers here, nor I post reviews myself anymore, it's all subjective thing.
The best way I found to combat most disappointment on this site for me personally is that I only play the updates in multiples of 5/10 depending on how the update the game, by 5/.5 in a new game it's past the tutorial, and playing once every couple update way by the time I see that game again there alot of new shit for example last time I played summer time saga was 15 update so theres more stuff for me to do then definitely the last time I played lol

Reactions: rob7278

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Also for rhonda update expect the coach to have scenes and the life guard too, same with annie and her mom and possibly mrs smith, there is alot coming this is just the main story and some side characters all i really want is some pregnancy updates for roxxy and the girls and debbie and i still dont get why jenny is still a bitch even at the end of her route
Coach isn't in R(h)onda's update, most preg stuff will happen when girls win polls and Jenny stays a bitch cause all girls don't have to be lovey-dovey with MC

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
No, it's just about the father. The prom is a whole other topic and it'll last years until that's done.
Holy shit, I completely forgot about the whole idea of the prom, or that this game was supposed to take place over one summer and as such would have a day limit. Thinking about it now it's hilarious and never going to actually happen.

Amitiel

Feb 17, 2020
I'm not going to seriously gripe over the update that has been put out, given that I don't financially support this particular project and I appreciate that they have had some internal difficulties, but I can understand why some people are not happy with the progress made given the amount of time it took. There are comparable, quality hand-drawn projects out there that have a fraction of the funding but have managed to put out regular updates reliably with more content.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

bkj13

Aug 23, 2017
Coach isn't in R(h)onda's update, most preg stuff will happen when girls win polls and Jenny stays a bitch cause all girls don't have to be lovey-dovey with MC
fair but id have liked atleast the option too but mabey im getting a little spoiled there is so much for only a 02.208 update i dont care how long it takes every update gives me some hours of usually a fun story

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Holy shit, I completely forgot about the whole idea of the prom, or that this game was supposed to take place over one summer and as such would have a day limit. Thinking about it now it's hilarious and never going to actually happen.
As far as I'm aware they never planned on having a day limit, it's more of a myth. But yeah, the game is probably about 50 to 60% done right now, so there's lots of good stuff left.
In the end I kind of view the main story as something that's mandatory and somethings that's overall good for the game, but I'm happy that we'll return to schoolgirl updates sooner than later.

Reactions: sstrangemd

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm not going to seriously gripe over the update that has been put out, given that I don't financially support this particular project and I appreciate that they have had some internal difficulties, but I can understand why some people are not happy with the progress made given the amount of time it took. There are comparable, quality hand-drawn projects out there that have a fraction of the funding but have managed to put out regular updates reliably with more content.
Name a few of those that aren't What a Legend (which also took 5 months for its latest update). For research purposes

Reactions: Bob69

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
also talk to jab after finishing the story he is this entire thread
Jab is actually one of DC's regular viewers on stream from russia, just as is Nadya, although she's from ukraine. So it kinda makes sense.

okrayo

Dec 24, 2020
What a crappy update. The knife fight mini game is ridden with bugs in the Android version. The arrows often disappear. When that doesn't happen and even when you tap the arrows as fast as it is possible there is no enough time to complete the third round.

doublev7

May 10, 2020
Is there a way to play the new update from the 20.7 finished content save? Because from the 20.8 game i can't load the 20.7 save

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Last time I checked, October to March isn't 7 months ...... Maybe you got those new 20 months per year calendar and happen to have February 30th and other new stuff the kids nowadays take for granted
Must be one of those that claims they only release after the 1st on the month to get extra payment outta patrons and thought it was April.

Feb 11, 2021
Is there a way to play the new update from the 20.7 finished content save? Because from the 20.8 game i can't load the 20.7 save
This, if anyone has the finished 20.7 save in this version please upload it. Also is the incest patch broken or something? I'm not even using the additional lines mod, but it still tells me some images are missing even though I've copied all the contents inside the game folder

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Playing 20.7 with the naughty tribute, and getting an error when going to the mini map once the bank is unlocked that reads:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

May 6, 2017
Takes them ~5 months for 5 scenes and not much coding
I tend to disagree. You count new content as h-scenes. But frankly, those are small potatoes compared to all backgrounds, emotions, animations etc that drive the story.

TBH, I'm surprised that DC doesn't include more variations of the sex scenes. He already have the backgrounds and all the assets in place. Literally additional two days of work could've made so many people much happier with the end-product.

Amitiel

Feb 17, 2020
Name a few of those that aren't What a Legend (which also took 5 months for its latest update). For research purposes
In terms of what comes immediately to mind, you're probably already familiar with Seeds of Chaos, which runs on a fairly strict bimonthly update cadence and is coming up to completion but YMMV with some of the fetishes as it aims to cater to more or less everything (including gay, ntr, preg, etc., although literally everything is optional), but more particularly projects like Rise of the White Flower, which is developed on literally no more than 1% of SS's budget, has probably put out a similar amount of smut in the same period since its 1.0 and in terms of aesthetics is comparable to WaL!.

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes