rle68

May 28, 2017
for everyone asking what do i do with Mia.. there is a walkthrough.. use the search bar and find it gives you step by step what to do

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
A doubt: If I choose to get June, I need to share Erik's mom with him or there's a way to get her too?

Escape

May 12, 2017
My inventory has no space left in it anymore (caught fish but can't sell it). What will happen to items I need to get to progress in the game if the inventory is full?

I'm an idiot. You can scroll down in the inventory screen...

Last edited:
Reactions: bas

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
That, unfortunately, is a by-product of how Ren'Py handles variables. A game will not see and initialize variables that were added after a game has started. That's not DarkCookie's fault.
Wrong, it's because Dark Cookie is lazy. There are games who detect save version by checking a variable name, then in function update the vars.
It's just very long and complicated. But not impossible

Roskoll

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone knows who the the boy/girl in the "picture of class"(in the pc). Just between Tyrone and Kevin. There is nothing on the wiki, and i can't find nothing on google. For what i read in an interview, coockie said that there is a "trap"(?).. and a monstergirl in the game. So i'm really curious who is that person.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone knows who the the boy/girl in the "picture of class"(in the pc). Just between Tyrone and Kevin. There is nothing on the wiki, and i can't find nothing on google.
That should be the boy the headmistress punishes in her office. I'd guess he'll get his part within the story once the underground cult continues.

jcamby

May 5, 2017
The "having to replay the entire game again" thing was less of an issue when DC was adding in stuff like Mom route lead-up and dialogue to make her fucking her son gradually make more sense to her (i.e. those moments of MC helping Mom with the housework).

Hopefully with the 14.5 update, we'll get a little bit more of that as well as an Aunt/Mom threesome scene.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone knows who the the boy/girl in the "picture of class"(in the pc). Just between Tyrone and Kevin. There is nothing on the wiki, and i can't find nothing on google. For what i read in an interview, coockie said that there is a "trap"(?).. and a monstergirl in the game. So i'm really curious who is that person.
That should be the boy the headmistress punishes in her office. I'd guess he'll get his part within the story once the underground cult continues.
I just checked the photo. You can't even tell if that is a boy or a girl because almost the entire face is blocked from view. A monster girl is already in the game by the way.

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Oh! I have to work out with a school gym teacher in my school and have a shower in the shower room, but two women are blocking it .... I can not take a shower so I can not go to the classroom now. And twice ... pizza delivery game How are you doing? I do not know how to do this.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Is there anything after Helen sees the Nun for the first time?
Yes there is you must wait however for the nun to show up at your house in the morning your mother will knock on the door two more times. The events are at least 1 week apart though. If they are not triggering try visiting the nuns room at night a couple of times.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
for everyone asking what do i do with Mia.. there is a walkthrough.. use the search bar and find it gives you step by step what to do
No, sorry dude.
There is no walkthrough for the new version.
look for yourself.
Nothing new there.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
So.. i did a bit of a dumb move..
Used console commands to up all stats..
Turns out you should not up dex because it can break the Sis storyline.

Anyone knows how to lower stats in this build? (should be same as 0.13) I tired looking throught the variables, could not find anything..

Cheers!

Console commands for this version are (still);
  • Charisma = pStats.increase("chr")
  • Strength = pStats.increase("str")
  • Intelligence = pStats.increase("int")
  • Dexterity = pStats.increase("dex") (dont use dex..)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes