back seung ho

May 30, 2017
ㅠㅠ I'm sorry. I also have to ask ... How do you use a fitness machine? How can Muetai continue to use? My sister's panties could be brought in first, but not now. What's the problem? And when I went to help my aunt, it was not so good to write my strength Ah! And how do you deliver pizza ... It is different to click ... It is stressed too much .. ... This game is fun but it is very difficult.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
xuck ... The answer is real too No one answers ... How can I shower?
This is possibly the most-asked question in this thread. Use the goddamn search feature.

Wrong, it's because Dark Cookie is lazy. There are games who detect save version by checking a variable name, then in function update the vars.

It's just very long and complicated. But not impossible
In all honesty, now that we're at the point of having nearly double-digit unique paths through the game, he really needs to quit this whole old-saves-don't-work bullshit.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And something that's bugged me since the first version of this game I played..... how is it physically possible for MC to see into Mia's and Harold & Helen's bedrooms from his house? The Johnson house is in between. Also, the external rendering of MC's house is backwards from the internal layout. Inside, the living room is to the left of the stairs and front door, but outside it's to the right.
That's why DC calls it the "magic telescope" during streams and it's likely not going to be fixed since he'd have to redesign the map and 2 or even 3 homes for it. Just relicts from the time when he thought he'd still just be "playing around" before starting an actual project. SS was never meant to become anything this big when he started. I guess he could fix those things but inevitably that would lead to less content for the next update.

The "old savegames" cause kind of the same problem - making them compatible will cost time that could be spend elsewhere. In my opinion a good compromise would be to simply provide a set of different savegames for each new version right from the start, so people can chose where they want to start.

Last edited:

Jul 29, 2017
Can't continue the Mia's story as well as the nun sister. Found the bag behind the tree but no other conversation with Mia's dad....help....

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
In all honesty, now that we're at the point of having nearly double-digit unique paths through the game, he really needs to quit this whole old-saves-don't-work bullshit.
I think part of the issue is that when he adds new routes, it changes stuff early on. Erik acts differently right from the beginning of the game, and Mia no longer hangs out in front of her house now. The game is buggy as hell already, we don't need to make it worse.

That being said, yeah, a better cheat mode, or saves available to DL would be perfect. Though, again with the way some of the stories intersect, it might not work well that way either.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The "old savegames" cause kind of the same problem - making them compatible will cost time that could be spend elsewhere.
You're not wrong, but I do not accept that as a valid reason. If he were to address the save issue, at the expense of that one update, the benefit would cascade across all subsequent updates.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You're not wrong, but I do not accept that as a valid reason. If he were to address the save issue, at the expense of that one update, the benefit would cascade across all subsequent updates.
I kind of doubt it's going to be that easy. Sure the basic software may be one update but since every new update always changes parts of the story from the very first day and sometimes even whole mechanics (like the DEX grind in 14.5 or the dating system that will hopefully come soon aswell), at least I'd imagine that a lot of things would have to be changed manually every update so that the benefit wouldn't be as big and the time needed would remain rather large. And I'd imagine there'd still be a lot of bugs - just like in many other and simpler games that let you use old savegames.

Last edited:

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
If they added jump labels with properly setting the variables, not only would it allow people to jump forward in the story line, it would also aid in the debugging process. You can look in the Ren'Py and see they've added a state machine as a centralized place for events and triggers, so it shouldn't take much to add bookmarks.

The start of the game is relatively linear and can be skipped as part of a prologue, namely go to school, get homework assignment, open swimming pool, find out Aunt is offering a job, do job, and go to bank. After that there's some choices. I can see why possible future paths would make them the start of a new story line, but that could be solved by having check boxes.

At least the backend code structure had improved for a few updates ago where the Sister Path was a clusterfoulup of epic proportions.

Reactions: j4yj4m

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
This is possibly the most-asked question in this thread. Use the goddamn search feature.
Not sure if the other noobs have tried the search feature. I have tried and so far, failed Hospital Roz and phone gave me a lot of questions but no actual answers. maybe I am doing it wrong

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Updated Tags, Changed Developer Name From "DarkCookie" To "Kompas Productions" To Reflect Change From Creators.

Reactions: hazem360

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Bloo You could also add something like 'Nun' or 'Sex in church' to the tags. There is a possibility that some people don't want to see such things.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
I played this release and found the quest / storyline of Mia pretty good. But expected a bit more from the arts itself.
A 2-3 more angles for Mia's pounding and i thought that the religious mother was a secret perv herself.

Still get more kicks from mom/sister interaction because they have slightly more scenes (which is reasonable since MC lives with them).
Can see a lot of locations added like the boat/the beach/the parking lot. Just wondering are they gonna cover every location with a little sex flick?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Bloo You could also add something like 'Nun' or 'Sex in church' to the tags. There is a possibility that some people don't want to see such things.
Created Religion tag and Sex Toys. That should do it for other games as well.

wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
The game is crashing on me when visiting the car lot. Right after giving the license plate it crashes and hitting ignore sends me back to the main menu. Is this a known error?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes