summerjo

May 9, 2017
i went into the files and edited the console file, but esc won't let me go back to the game. did i screw up?

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Hey guys. How are you talking to Sister at night?

Oh, and ... I've been successful places. I would be grateful if you could tell me how to unlock the unsuccessful places, my heroes!

mjun

Sep 15, 2017
I love how the game is developed, the 0.14 update presents some difficulty that makes it interesting, but the reward deserves it. I love the ending with Mia as much as Helen. There are six possible endings, at least those are the ones I found. Congratulate the Kompas Produccion team to continue working the same

Hernagon1

Jun 11, 2017
i used to be able to download this pretty easy, but now everytime i try to download it wont download properly.

krcpisknx

Aug 26, 2017
I'm the only one who thinks Roxxy could be MC's half sis? (her father is unknown so it could be MC's father or some other character like Mayor Rump or something :D)

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I feel sad.
I knew I shouldn't play this last update, but my stubborn curiosity won the fight.
In this time, apparently DC focused only on the turning points from Mia's family plot and then he'll just fill content in between the events. More than Erik's I'd say.
The build-up was weird. How could the main character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After all I wanted to say is that I regret discovering this game this early. Its potential is to easily become the best adult game ever, if it isn't already.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I feel sad.
I knew I shouldn't play this last update, but my stubborn curiosity won the fight.
In this time, apparently DC focused only on the turning points from Mia's family plot and then he'll just fill content in between the events. More than Erik's I'd say.
The build-up was weird. How could the main character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After all I wanted to say is that I regret discovering this game this early. Its potential is to easily become the best adult game ever, if it isn't already.
YES HATE this update too its made mia slut she was cute innocent even for that webcam slut in family you had to work alot to get inside her but for cute mia next to nothing from nothing to all virgin story for mia failed badly

Reactions: extractied

axlkim83

May 29, 2017
Hello! Seems stupid but every download i try is about 0.14.0 here and i got the error at car dealership!
I ma missing sonething obvious somewhere???
Help thanks (and sorry for bad english)

Kill me..
Hello! Seems stupid but every download i try is about 0.14.0 here and i got the error at car dealership!
I ma missing sonething obvious somewhere???
Help thanks (and sorry for bad english)

odino

Aug 14, 2017
in OP theres a pic of ivy thats fan art or ingame? if ingame how can get it and why she dont got tatoo?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Good news, 0.15 will not have different routes (decisions), each teacher will have their individual route, in other words... you can fuck them all!
Probably DC got it that the split routes are not well liked, especially his way of doing it

Reactions: r00m

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Split routes are more work, and since the teachers are more than one character, that'd be a lot of stuff to hash out. Splitting it up even further would most likely result in less scenes per person, which would not look good.

Reactions: SengalBoi

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Split routes are more work, and since the teachers are more than one character, that'd be a lot of stuff to hash out. Splitting it up even further would most likely result in less scenes per person, which would not look good.
Considering we got only 2 scenes (the third is just a variation of the second) and it's going to be the same amount (if not even less) so we would get only 0.3 scenes per teacher

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes