PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys, I´m having some trouble trying to run the game. It simply won't open. The window remains blank and after a few seconds the process becomes unresponsive. The old version works fine. I'm having the exact same problem with Dual Family. I've searched on Google and around here in the forum and have not found any information. Sorry if it is a repetead request or if I'm posting in the wrong thread. Should you need more info, just ask! Regards!

rle68

May 28, 2017
Good news, 0.15 will not have different routes (decisions), each teacher will have their individual route, in other words... you can fuck them all!
all the teachers except bissette and the asian are butt fuck ugly.. will pass on them

PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys, I´m having some trouble trying to run the game. It simply won't open. The window remains blank and after a few seconds the process becomes unresponsive. The old version works fine. I'm having the exact same problem with Dual Family. I've searched on Google and around here in the forum and have not found any information. Sorry if it is a repetead request or if I'm posting in the wrong thread. Should you need more info, just ask! Regards!
I found a way to run the game. I downloaded Ren'py, saved a SummertimeSaga folder copy in the Ren'Py folder and launched the game through Ren'Py program. Not an elegant solution, but it works. If anyone can help me running the game "normally", I'll be glad. I'm on Win10, BTW. Regards.

jcamby

May 5, 2017
Considering we got only 2 scenes (the third is just a variation of the second) and it's going to be the same amount (if not even less) so we would get only 0.3 scenes per teacher
I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of them were just a handjob/blowjob sort of deal.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
wait after you say at your sister that you lover her thats all? i mean everytime at bed she try to insist getting fuck while her mother just straight can let you fuck her without the foreplay

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Hey guys. I have no one to tell the casual person ... Sister told me to speak in her room, but at night I can not get into the sister room or church at night.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes