• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
I'd like to get a way to get everyone in one game. Like Helen and Mia together maybe using console etc? Is there a way?

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys!

So I've gone the none cheating way, but then I cheated (like a tool), and now I can't get my dexterity down.

The cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity) doesn't work, in fact every line with "cellphone" in them won't work, the stats are now pStats.
If you want to increase, it's pStats("stat") and it will increase by one.

But I can't decrease them. I tried all the things I could think of, remove, reduce, decrease, but none work.

Is there an easy way out of it, or do I have to go again?

Thanks

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Tried using the search for this but am not finding the answer so if anyone can tell me or point me to the link how do you use save downloads on this game?

Edit: Nevermind found it _._

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
just like others character they actually ready to get fuck while sister need to step by step and untill put it she dont want it and we have to rabbit to force her and during morning i talk to her by saying that i like her so thats all?

Last edited:

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys!

So I've gone the none cheating way, but then I cheated (like a tool), and now I can't get my dexterity down.

The cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity) doesn't work, in fact every line with "cellphone" in them won't work, the stats are now pStats.
If you want to increase, it's pStats("stat") and it will increase by one.

But I can't decrease them. I tried all the things I could think of, remove, reduce, decrease, but none work.

Is there an easy way out of it, or do I have to go again?

Thanks
Thats what you get for cheating fool :biggrin:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
From the Patreon post about 14.5:
  • Sister, Mom and Diane gameplay flow being re-coded using a new method that is less bug-prone and more flexible.
  • New Sister story content, cut-scenes, events and h-scenes.
  • Improved Sister ending with better closure.
  • New content surrounding the sister (Somrak, Mom).
  • Somrak quest line with panties reworked
  • Improved gameplay mechanics
This makes 14.5 seem much farther away than the ~3 weeks implicitly expected for a .5 release. Was there any talk about when 14.5 should be expected?

Venting a little:

While other games spread themselves too thin with major branches receiving little content with each release (e.g. BB, Dual Family), SS has a never ending stream of paper thin characters, which is a majorly frustrating turnoff because they could've spent that talent time in way WAY better ways.

I would love if they would just stop progressing the story. Instead, start hunting for writers and meanwhile (for 2-3 months):
  • Use the talent to improve the quality of existing animations (e.g. triple the available frames, add details, rework frames produced lazily by simply dragging and skewing the previous image)
  • Extend the existing scenes a little bit
  • Correct retarded inconsistencies like having mom in the shower and her room at the same time, seeing things through the telescope that are not there, etc.
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST, start caring about wasting everyone's time. It's so ridiculously unreasonable to grind through 8 hours of replay for 30 mins of new content. At the absolute very least, remember which texts have been displayed before and keep the ability to fast forward through them with CTRL. This last one doesn't require the ability to resume from saves so you keep ability to change the story but it would save a lot of time for anyone actually caring enough to check out each release.

rle68

May 28, 2017
tragic no, but i think in the future maybe cause dc said one day we will get june(erik girlfriend) and his mom together maybe he do helen and mia
who the hell wants june and eriks mom.. ugh not just no but hell no.. what is so special about june i dont see it.. but then again im not a chubby chaser either... how about eriks mom and anna there is a couple that would work

And in a fit of dumb inspiration about DC allowing a June/Mrs Johnson threesome. View attachment 28223 View attachment 28224
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO MORE JUNE FFS

Anyone can give me a walkthrough for this new version?? ( Mainly for Mia and her family )
See post above yours and follow those directions

Reactions: jackkane

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are four places you can bang Sister - shower, camshow, night in her bed, night on the couch. All four of them have a bit of a rape-y element. Would be nice if Sister at some point proactively sought MC's D for some gratification.

I'd also like it if you could run into family out and about in Summerville.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Some thoughts.

.14 is a bit hit-and-miss for me. I loved the content, and the story progression is pretty good and believable (in the context of the game). But there just wasn't much there there. Regarding the H scenes, the animations are fantastic (especially the Helen scenes) -- the bar has been set, and imo at some stage all existing H scenes have to be re-done to match the level of .14 , and anything less than this level going forward for new content will be a let down.

I will be highly disappointed if at some point in a future update you cannot join Sister Angelica in her 'purification' of Helen, if you are on that path. Frankly, it's kind of bummy that you can't do that now. Feels half-hearted.

Speaking of half-hearted.... the Mia H scenes are......... anti-climactic. She's getting stuffed by King Kong and never once so much as looks around? Puts her head down? Responds in any visual way? Never puts her hands on her butt to help open herself up? Her scene feel perfunctory, not at all like two hornball tees ripping it up in the sack.

There are some really annoying glitches and continuity gaffes in this update. They've been discussed before, but in the interest of piling on, I'll restate. Multiple instances of seeing Harold in the bedroom through the telescope after he's moved out. Sneaking into Mia's house after you've been openly invited to sleepover and more or less given the bone-our-daughter green light. When I first got to Mrs Johnson's bedroom to discuss how to move forward with Erik, no background art loaded; it was just MC and Mrs J and against a black screen. (This didn't happen in .13) When I talked to Harold about the missing night thief goods, I had to go downstairs and talk to Erik's dad again, and visit the park again, and come back to the police station before the dialog option to show him the bag appeared, despite having already unlocked that through the Erik story progression.

There are three paths along the Erik story, and now two with Mia..... so that's six possible unique game saves, right?

If you chose the Helen route and break up their marriage, does that close off any chance MC might have at making sexy time with Yumi? Cos I don't want to close off any chance of making sexy time with Yumi.

And something that's bugged me since the first version of this game I played..... how is it physically possible for MC to see into Mia's and Harold & Helen's bedrooms from his house? The Johnson house is in between. Also, the external rendering of MC's house is backwards from the internal layout. Inside, the living room is to the left of the stairs and front door, but outside it's to the right.
he got that superman telescope that's how.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes