• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
From the Patreon post about 14.5:
  • Sister, Mom and Diane gameplay flow being re-coded using a new method that is less bug-prone and more flexible.
  • New Sister story content, cut-scenes, events and h-scenes.
  • Improved Sister ending with better closure.
  • New content surrounding the sister (Somrak, Mom).
  • Somrak quest line with panties reworked
  • Improved gameplay mechanics
This makes 14.5 seem much farther away than the ~3 weeks implicitly expected for a .5 release. Was there any talk about when 14.5 should be expected?

Venting a little:

While other games spread themselves too thin with major branches receiving little content with each release (e.g. BB, Dual Family), SS has a never ending stream of paper thin characters, which is a majorly frustrating turnoff because they could've spent that talent time in way WAY better ways.

I would love if they would just stop progressing the story. Instead, start hunting for writers and meanwhile (for 2-3 months):
  • Use the talent to improve the quality of existing animations (e.g. triple the available frames, add details, rework frames produced lazily by simply dragging and skewing the previous image)
  • Extend the existing scenes a little bit
  • Correct retarded inconsistencies like having mom in the shower and her room at the same time, seeing things through the telescope that are not there, etc.
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST, start caring about wasting everyone's time. It's so ridiculously unreasonable to grind through 8 hours of replay for 30 mins of new content. At the absolute very least, remember which texts have been displayed before and keep the ability to fast forward through them with CTRL. This last one doesn't require the ability to resume from saves so you keep ability to change the story but it would save a lot of time for anyone actually caring enough to check out each release.
I really hope they're going to add some sister H-scenes but also add depth to her character, i don't want the sister to be screwed up as well so DC should really take more time with writing her.
I agree on the mom both in shower and bedroom at the same time, it should be fixed with "mom gets out of shower and find MC on bed waiting for her" sort of.
Agree also on the grind, i don't really like going through all the old scenes to get the few new scenes, DC should fix this savegame problem

There are four places you can bang Sister - shower, camshow, night in her bed, night on the couch. All four of them have a bit of a rape-y element. Would be nice if Sister at some point proactively sought MC's D for some gratification.

I'd also like it if you could run into family out and about in Summerville.
This
I think the sister should finally give up her bitchy side to let a more loving side, except if the MC makes her mad

KarakaDope

Jul 23, 2017
i guess we're still not getting any more Mia or other one-sex scene characters contents huh..
because we needed more sex scenes for characters with multiple sex scenes..
at least we're getting more sister I guess

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
we need mia more h scene and sister become more willingly not just that if character we also need story line for that blond hair girl that eat lolipop at school since she got some promising story and pls no more june

Reactions: jackkane

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This
I think the sister should finally give up her bitchy side to let a more loving side, except if the MC makes her mad
As far as I remember DC mentioned that he wants her to be a bit more distant, bitchy and a bit selfish. So I kind of doubt we'll get a lovey-dovey ending that fast.

I personally do like that approach since it's evening out mom's and aunt's roles a bit.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
From the Patreon post about 14.5:
  • Sister, Mom and Diane gameplay flow being re-coded using a new method that is less bug-prone and more flexible.
  • New Sister story content, cut-scenes, events and h-scenes.
  • Improved Sister ending with better closure.
  • New content surrounding the sister (Somrak, Mom).
  • Somrak quest line with panties reworked
  • Improved gameplay mechanics
This makes 14.5 seem much farther away than the ~3 weeks implicitly expected for a .5 release. Was there any talk about when 14.5 should be expected?

Venting a little:

While other games spread themselves too thin with major branches receiving little content with each release (e.g. BB, Dual Family), SS has a never ending stream of paper thin characters, which is a majorly frustrating turnoff because they could've spent that talent time in way WAY better ways.

I would love if they would just stop progressing the story. Instead, start hunting for writers and meanwhile (for 2-3 months):
  • Use the talent to improve the quality of existing animations (e.g. triple the available frames, add details, rework frames produced lazily by simply dragging and skewing the previous image)
  • Extend the existing scenes a little bit
  • Correct retarded inconsistencies like having mom in the shower and her room at the same time, seeing things through the telescope that are not there, etc.
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST, start caring about wasting everyone's time. It's so ridiculously unreasonable to grind through 8 hours of replay for 30 mins of new content. At the absolute very least, remember which texts have been displayed before and keep the ability to fast forward through them with CTRL. This last one doesn't require the ability to resume from saves so you keep ability to change the story but it would save a lot of time for anyone actually caring enough to check out each release.

While i agree with some of the things you said, it in no way takes 8 hours to replay the game. 2 tops.

who the hell wants june and eriks mom.. ugh not just no but hell no.. what is so special about june i dont see it.. but then again im not a chubby chaser either... how about eriks mom and anna there is a couple that would work
Haven't you ever wanted to fuck the DMV sloth from Zootopia's Human Daughter? :closedtongue:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Dawcreck To use the saves downloaded you have to copy them to the Save folder in the Game folder.
you have to have the game closed out though and when you load back in remember that the first number is the page of the save

So is there any content with Roxxy? Other than her asking for homework and taking that jock prick away after he attacks the MC?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
As far as I remember DC mentioned that he wants her to be a bit more distant, bitchy and a bit selfish. So I kind of doubt we'll get a lovey-dovey ending that fast.

I personally do like that approach since it's evening out mom's and aunt's roles a bit.
Well the "I love you" part is when starts to change things as she isn't always bitchy and distant.She's just in the "self-denial" part (Don't think i do this because i like you but because of camshow) ,of course not a total turn-around of personality but maybe an option to soften her up.

WTF?!?! The family stuff is the glue that holds this game together. DC needs to keep adding to their story.
Agree on that, best part of SS so far

terribletrav

Jul 3, 2017
Has anyone found a way to enable text skipping when the new versions are released? Honestly, the constantly clicking/mashing of spacebar is the only thing that bugs me about replaying the game.

terribletrav

Jul 3, 2017
I just hold the left Ctrl button down and the text skips.
Doesn't work out of the gate - at least not for me. The default is to skip READ messages, but because it's using a new save folder each time it doesn't register you having read anything. Are you saying that, with no editing, 14.1 was skipping text for you instantly? If so, I am jealous.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Sucks that they voted on Roxxy and Dexter to come so early... i really don't like those Bimbo toons .. rather have the Lifeguard and Boobmonster in school finished... and god damn a no condom creampie option for the hot redhead in the sexshop.

Reactions: aeonium

gustaxico

Aug 18, 2016
Does anybody else have a problem with the pizza delivery minigame? I click on the matching pizza but it gives me as a wrong one

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes