srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
don’t get it either, we all know jenny, debbie and diane are designed as mc’s family. can’t you just pretend mc is calling debbie his landlady (even in private) because he is worried he’s getting spied on by the mafia or whatever and he doesn’t want to give them more blackmail material or he is worried they might kill his family if they find out they are related?

i think this is something a modder could do in 5 minutes. just an additional text during the intro while they are at the graveyard talking about how the police asked them to keep their family relation a secret so he know refers to debbie as his landlady and he got used to it quickly.

maybe i just don’t get how it’s such a huge immersion breaker for people because i’ve played the pre incest removal versions when they came out out and dc having to change some words around that are obviously work-in-progress placeholders right now doesn’t kill my boner. yes it says landlady but my brain reads it as “mom” anyway and i’m not even into the whole incest theme.
You're totally right and I agree with almost everything. However, a modder may be able to mod this in five minutes, but it will not work with community translations. As it is now, people keep installing the incest patch and wondering why it does not work in their chosen language. The only way to solve this would be an official patch.

I am not into incest either, but the way the story is written now is really not good imo. Jenny riding on dad's shoulders on that photo MC finds, and then her becomming totally emotional about it, is not explained with Dad being her landlady's life-long friend. And the whole Erik/Mrs. Johnson arc. Maybe she really cares about her "boy" when Iwanka shows up at the party. But the breast feeding thing -- no. And why should Erik's dad break into his son's landlady's house to do -- what?

On the other hand, there are those implications between the lines, e.g. Clydetus being Roxxy's secret dad. Or the few lines Rhonda mentions (about lips and legs movement an what her dad always says).

Reactions: Smiruk and McSlut

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys a question for everyone but the creator of the game can't put all the scenes or steps to have sex with everyone? in the sense I finished the game but some scenes I had to unlock with the cookie patch!!!!!!
do you think he can be asked to do it completely? I don't know putting a few more conversations to unlock them normally?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Okay wow yeah. And that set off a whole mess lol. They're are good points here though.

I'm going to say what my original idea was and be very clear about it. To try to avoid anyone thinking it's NTR.

All right. The way I see it the best solution to the issue of how half-hearted the entire pregnancy system is is to just build a girl around it. It's her focus and pretty much all her scenes have it. She starts out already pregnant.

The very clear point here is though. This is a previous relationship she had. She is already pregnant before we start interacting with her. That way it is not NTR. If she was made pregnant during our time with her then yes it would be NTR.

Now with that firmly established there are two ways I can see this girl being implemented.

1. Easily the less popular option and probably one I wouldn't go with. Create a new girl for the game, that transfers to the school. Or is the half sibling of a character we already know about. Being a completely new girl opens up a lot of avenues to explore and possible new locations and side characters. The advantage of this is that it's a fresh new girl that can have a new design. The downside to this is it's adding more to the pile and would just take away from girls that desperately need to be fleshed out. I am not as into this idea as number two but I can't deny there is a lot of potential here.

2. Use an existing one that doesn't really have anything going on with them. Now if I were to go with this one I would choose Judith. Now why her? The answer is simple. Judith is in my opinion well suited to this kind of thing where before she and our player character started to interact there was a previous boy in her life who wasn't a good guy and just used her for sex. And then broke up. To be clear. She did not have any sex with this guy from the start of the game it happened before.

This way it's no different than the fact that Roxxy had sex with Dexter before. Or that Maria did with Tony.

And honestly Judith desperately needs an interesting storyline. As she pretty much already has a huge crush on our player character you need to make up a reason for her to not immediately go all in. This is one.

She would be afraid he wouldn't like or want her knowing she's pregnant.

Again. NOT NTR.

But these are just examples.

What do you all think.
As great as your ideas are, better give up to explaining what NTR is and what isn't. That is pointless in this forum. Those who really care have known for a long time. The rest don't want to know, they interpret everything in there that they don't like. This discussion cannot be won.

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
don’t get it either, we all know jenny, debbie and diane are designed as mc’s family. can’t you just pretend mc is calling debbie his landlady (even in private) because he is worried he’s getting spied on by the mafia or whatever and he doesn’t want to give them more blackmail material or he is worried they might kill his family if they find out they are related?

i think this is something a modder could do in 5 minutes. just an additional text during the intro while they are at the graveyard talking about how the police asked them to keep their family relation a secret so he know refers to debbie as his landlady and he got used to it quickly.

maybe i just don’t get how it’s such a huge immersion breaker for people because i’ve played the pre incest removal versions when they came out out and dc having to change some words around that are obviously work-in-progress placeholders right now doesn’t kill my boner. yes it says landlady but my brain reads it as “mom” anyway and i’m not even into the whole incest theme.
true bro, that's why i avoid debbie and jenny like the plague. changing the title to landlady, doesnt really help when the characters Debbie and Jenny looks like the MC. It's also kinda crazy that a suburban looking house can pass up to be an apartment/condo/duplex because the MC has his own room, that begs the question, where did his dad slept if the place is for rent? I never played the incest patch. Incest is a major boner killer for me. It really pains me that a lot of good artists focused on incest themes, which made it really difficult to find non incest games with the same art or gameplay.

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... the game or this thread?
Both would be kinda fair, to be honest.

SS has never been a dedicated incest game and the corresponding plots were (are) basically as generic as it gets in terms of incest.

And when it comes to the discussion? In the end there's little to discuss, because everybody knows that DC won't bring it back officially until the game is done, yet he won't remove every trace until then, either.

Then again, the game is full of smaller or bigger (intentional) flaws, and as such the few added by the incest problem don't really matter in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59 and WSmith

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys a question for everyone but the creator of the game can't put all the scenes or steps to have sex with everyone? in the sense I finished the game but some scenes I had to unlock with the cookie patch!!!!!!
do you think he can be asked to do it completely? I don't know putting a few more conversations to unlock them normally?
Wut and you did wut ? Everything in the jar is unlockable during gameplay (you need to save and reload for Mia/Helen though). Dunno how you can "finish" the game without everything, just go back to do the routes you're missing, no need to use whatever wonky patch you mentioned. Unless you mean the 1 shot deals (like Wanka dancing in Erik's basement), then you save around them and replay them from there.

Maybe my Engrish-to-broken is lacking in translation power and you mean something else

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Patch is not working. Anyone? Nvm, is on the page before this one. Maybe it can be linked one the first page so people do not have to go through... pages.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Patch is not working. Anyone? Nvm, is on the page before this one. Maybe it can be linked one the first page so people do not have to go through... pages.
If you want to have that change, press the report button so a moderator can change it, so they don't have to read through... pages. : P

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You mean pages of people asking why a link that changed 2 titles and about 10 lines of dialog got removed 3 months ago

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wut and you did wut ? Everything in the jar is unlockable during gameplay (you need to save and reload for Mia/Helen though). Dunno how you can "finish" the game without everything, just go back to do the routes you're missing, no need to use whatever wonky patch you mentioned. Unless you mean the 1 shot deals (like Wanka dancing in Erik's basement), then you save around them and replay them from there.
Talking about "wonky patches" and calling her Wanka made me think. I wonder if any of the XXX Parody companies have made "Wonka's Willy in the Chocolate Factory."

afaham

May 28, 2021
[QUOTE = "Squark ، post: 5922418 ، عضو: 71924"]
هل تتحدث عن سفاح القربى نفسه أم اللعبة أم هذا الموضوع؟
[/اقتبس]
Just talking about incest.
The game is great.
And this subject is also great.
I don't speak English.
Use Google Translate

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dunno, don't care and probably ? We got an Hindu girl, a bunch of blacks, asians, south americans, grannies. The major demographic is white murican dude though, wonder if most of them would enjoy arabic girls

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Will a girl of Arab origin be added?
I often think Missy might be of Arabic heritage, but generations removed from the culture.
Dunno, don't care and probably ? We got an Hindu girl, a bunch of blacks, asians, south americans, grannies. The major demographic is white murican dude though, wonder if most of them would enjoy arabic girls
If the continuing popularity of Mia Khalifa is any indication, probably so.

• Haha
Reactions: DuskiBuski
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes