Sep 27, 2020
I'm not sure if this is a known bug, but after receiving the Orcette package in the mailbox it stays there. I get the Orcette in my inventory, but the package stays and I can open it over and over again, even after giving Erik the Orcette. Next day the package is still in my mailbox.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It won't crash your game nor format your HDD, so that "bug" would be pretty far down the fix list, if it's even there

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I remember that many have asked for an arab girl during the last years, but somehow it never happened until now. It would likely be very hard for DC to resist the urge to add stuff to her story that may upset a lot of people, maybe that's why he doesn't want to risk it.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I absolutely agree with you on this.
honestly that's one of the reasons i'm so hype for the rhonda update (and why i'm mad that missy wasn't included in the last poll even though she's not a tomboy at all). ah man the waiting is honestly killing me, i wish there was already a light at the end of the tunnel with the tech update but it feels like it's still going to be a long while until it's done.

personally i will try to wait for after the rhonda update before i replay the whole game. the added tech update scenes should make playing through the other routes fun again with the rhonda update of course being the main thing to get me to replay the game. what i don't think i'm gonna do is play the game as soon as the tech update is out just because loading up an old save and unlocking the 6 new scenes with barely any buildup is going to be over too quick and disappointing as a result. it's going to be hard though because i really want to see the new grace scene but i will try to stay strong.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Regarding the continued death threats for Mia Khalifa even after ending her career, maybe there is a reason this never happens...
yeah but i think this is much less of a problem with fictional girls. hunie pop 2 has a character wearing a hijab and i haven't heard that the dev got any death threats.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You bought it before the quest told you to, or you're not where you think you are and need to continue her route. You could also try to go back to Pink and try to buy it again, should fix stuff. Or not.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What is the STS roadmap for updates? A graphics update for some scenes was planned. Is there anything else going on (preferably before the Christmas time)?

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Compressed version for Android bro
Summertime Saga [v0.20.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 369 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Salax1980

Sep 29, 2019
Ich kann Toni nicht berichten, nachdem ich das Lagerhaus ausspioniert habe. Ich habe es mehrmals zu verschiedenen Tageszeiten versucht, aber es funktioniert nicht. Ich habe die komplette Lösung befolgt und es funktioniert einfach nicht. Übersehe ich etwas oder was mache ich falsch?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Wut and you did wut ? Everything in the jar is unlockable during gameplay (you need to save and reload for Mia/Helen though). Dunno how you can "finish" the game without everything, just go back to do the routes you're missing, no need to use whatever wonky patch you mentioned. Unless you mean the 1 shot deals (like Wanka dancing in Erik's basement), then you save around them and replay them from there.

Maybe my Engrish-to-broken is lacking in translation power and you mean something else
in the sense ... I know this but in the new versions of the game you can't have sex with Roxxy's mom or have Roxxy in the locker or have sex with all 3 girls on the beach (I've already tried to do it again and redo but always gives me normal history)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ich kann Toni nicht berichten, nachdem ich das Lagerhaus ausspioniert habe. Ich habe es mehrmals zu verschiedenen Tageszeiten versucht, aber es funktioniert nicht. Ich habe die komplette Lösung befolgt und es funktioniert einfach nicht. Übersehe ich etwas oder was mache ich falsch?
You will get more help when posting in a language the majority understands. Google translate exists.

Did you get caught by Harold and Yumi? Did you sleep in your room afterwards (yes in your room, not somewhere else)? You should wake up thinking that you should meet Tony now. Visit him and report. If this does not work, attach your save here.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I foresee one issue with this:
Insecure people with small peepees would cry about it being NTR because we didn't knock her up.
Pretty sad, I know. But it's what would no doubt happen.
if she was a fuck n chuck to her previous guy then it works fine...she deppressed we come and save the day and her sex life

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
in the sense ... I know this but in the new versions of the game you can't have sex with Roxxy's mom or have Roxxy in the locker or have sex with all 3 girls on the beach (I've already tried to do it again and redo but always gives me normal history)
Nope, the routes aren't blocked. Whatever you're doing/have done is the problem, all the stuff is still playable. Let's try to pretend you know what you're doing :

Roxxy's notmom : go to the trailer during the afternoon after you complete Roxxy's route
Locker smex : go to Roxxy in the classroom in the morning and ask her, after finishing her route
Beach : only during the weekend evening (beach icon will have a fire), talk to them, after the route is complete

Every1 else and their mom can do it, nobobdy reported anything route-blocking (aside Maria in the fridge), which points back to you doing something wonky and cockblocking yourself somehow

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Nope, the routes aren't blocked. Whatever you're doing/have done is the problem, all the stuff is still playable. Let's try to pretend you know what you're doing :

Roxxy's notmom : go to the trailer during the afternoon after you complete Roxxy's route
Locker smex : go to Roxxy in the classroom in the morning and ask her, after finishing her route
Beach : only during the weekend evening (beach icon will have a fire), talk to them, after the route is complete

Every1 else and their mom can do it, nobobdy reported anything route-blocking (aside Maria in the fridge), which points back to you doing something wonky and cockblocking yourself somehow
The beach sex foursome only gets unlocked a couple of days *after* Roxxy route is finished afaik (I may be wrong here). Crystal sex only happens after you boink Roxxy in the trailer a few times with Crystal being outside.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes