OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite Renpy game of all time.

But all good things (should) come to an end. I don't know about anyone else, but there isn't much replay value for this game anymore for me. I'm marginally looking forward to Rhonda but have no interest in Annie or Judith. All the good characters are pretty much done. The main story is done.

I'm hoping DarkCookie takes the risk and moves onto something else soon.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
^ Nope again, tech build is pure bonus stuff that won't change her route and 16:9 screen size/coding. People will have to come out of their own ass 1 of these days and either realize Jenny won't change or get a new game if they want a bitch to become a loving cock-worshipper
the guy you're talking to wasnt saying that it would happen for sure

idk why you're being so passive-aggressive 'bout this

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018

But all good things (should) come to an end. I don't know about anyone else, but there isn't much replay value for this game anymore for me. I'm marginally looking forward to Rhonda but have no interest in Annie or Judith. All the good characters are pretty much done. The main story is done.

there's still lots of character that need content and not to mention some update/rework routes, this game will still last for at most 10 more years with their pace.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, "10 at most" .... You mean at least

Read above
the guy you're talking to wasnt saying that it would happen for sure

idk why you're being so passive-aggressive 'bout this
After replying the same thing a few times a week for ~3 months, you get tired of it and employ generic trash-talk to encompass every possible outcome into 1 post

Reactions: srksrk 68

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
hey man I really want to be hopeful lol
I just need those Annie update (including her mom and principal) and those Helen rework + Angelica and I'd be chill
Pregnating the teachers would be nice as well

zesilva00

May 19, 2020
Can someone help me? I've tried to use the pt-br translation in the game, but when i start the game, the Naughty Tribute mod request restart and i can't load or start a new game. I've put the translation file in the right folder " <Summertime Saga>\game " as the instructions asked. The game just work when i delete the translation file from the folder. If someone could help me, i'll be very thankful.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone help me? I've tried to use the pt-br translation in the game, but when i start the game, the Naughty Tribute mod request restart and i can't load or start a new game. I've put the translation file in the right folder " <Summertime Saga>\game " as the instructions asked. The game just work when i delete the translation file from the folder. If someone could help me, i'll be very thankful.
Translation or mod, not both. You'll have to make a tough choice : more lewds or understand what's happening

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In the mod's page, they said that the translations works with their mod, maybe not, whaterver. Thank you for the explanation.
Omnikuken did put it just in the right words, like always ;)

In a nutshell: Incest mod does not work together with community translations. I think I will mention it in the mod's first post even if it does not have anything to do with Naughty Tribute mod itself...

Edit:

This is what I added to the mod's first post: Community Translations do not work together with the Incest mod! This has nothing to do with the Naughty Tribute mod but has technical reasons because the Incest mod introduces a new artificial language. Community Translation would not know about the Incest mod's language, therefore both cannot exist together. Ask yourself: how should a Community Translation to language XY work together with an Incest mod that is written in language EN which is not XY? There is no universe where this can happen.

Last edited:

zesilva00

May 19, 2020
Omnikuken did put it just in the right words, like always ;)

In a nutshell: Incest mod does not work together with community translations. I think I will mention it in the mod's first post even if it does not have anything to do with Naughty Tribute mod itself...

Edit:

This is what I added to the mod's first post: Community Translations do not work together with the Incest mod! This has nothing to do with the Naughty Tribute mod but has technical reasons because the Incest mod introduces a new artificial language. Community Translation would not know about the Incest mod's language, therefore both cannot exist togehter. Ask yourself: how should a Community Translation to language XY work togehter with an Incest mod that is written in language EN which is not XY? There is no universe where this can happen.
Thank you for the explanation. So all the hope is gone to play with translation. Whatever, i can understand english, it's not a problem play without translation.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
don't know if it's just me but this update really feels like it takes forever
Sadly the official communication is as bad as ever. I'm pretty much out of the loop at the moment, but it looks like we may soon get the first scene update and that we may even get a second one indepedently from the tech update. I'm not really sure, but that may even mean that there'd be a third poll for scenes at some point.

Not that I mind more scenes, but it certainly takes a lot of time...

Reactions: Omniel
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes