Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Do what with Mia ? You get 1 scene with her, whatever you wanna do other than that ? You get more stuff with her notmom

Coach's route isn't in the game ..... Big wonder why she doesn't change your grade

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The fact is that I have completed everything but the story with Mia (that does not let me continue with her even if I go at night)
look the afternoon:
look the night:
"how can i finish the story with MIA?"
and the story with the gym teacher who didn't give me the grade LOL
and as for what you told me, yes, I managed to do all the complete scenes
thank you very much :D
Omnikuken was stretching the truth a bit. If you boinked Helen personally (not just watched Angelica doing it), then you blocked yourself from progress with Mia.

And, no, there is no story and therefore no progress and no grade with the gym teacher.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Omnikuken was stretching the truth a bit. If you boinked Helen personally (not just watched Angelica doing it), then you blocked yourself from progress with Mia.

And, no, there is no story and therefore no progress and no grade with the gym teacher.
so if i had to unlock the story of MIA or with the complete mother what should I do?
even with June then it's the same thing

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I just played the game again in the new update and somethings were missing like the x-ray animation of being able to see you cumming inside someone and scenes of the MC getting in bed with Jenny what happened with that?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ X-ray was removed over 2 years ago (now you only get semi-lame internal cumshot pseudo x-ray). MC can still bed with Jenny once you finish her route ..........
so if i had to unlock the story of MIA or with the complete mother what should I do?
You actually play the game until you hit the massively cockblocking pop-up that tells you to save now cause the route will split, save, play until you get it done, reload, play the other choice, resume from where you were in life. Or use the wiki

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The game tells you what to do. Shall we play the game for you? Read the pop-ups explaining that there is a branching point.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Yup yup to the prior replies you got. It's impossible to miss the moment the game comes to a halt and tells you that the next choice is for keeps. Choice A OR B. You can try going back to a prior save before that to reconsider your options.

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
I remember seeing a picture of MC seeing Mrs Johnson kissing Erik through the telescope. I can't seem to trigger it anymore. Was it nixed?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
TGafy and srksrk 68

I understand what you say and this is all about the game and here we go back to my previous post... in the sense the game is done very well but you can't finish it 100% you always have to use the cookie file to have all the scenes
that's why I said that if the creator can do a little update to make it 100% by putting more conversations even as betrayal or other. Since the game can still be finished at 97%

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
TGafy and srksrk 68

I understand what you say and this is all about the game and here we go back to my previous post... in the sense the game is done very well but you can't finish it 100% you always have to use the cookie file to have all the scenes
that's why I said that if the creator can do a little update to make it 100% by putting more conversations even as betrayal or other. Since the game can still be finished at 97%
Do you really only play games that you can 100% in one sitting?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
TGafy and srksrk 68

It's a sanbox, so the story content is essentially finished whenever the player says/feels it is.

As mentioned, there are some choices and there'll be more of them. The problem with your approach is that it may/will worsen the plot (a lot). I mean, in Mia's future story their current plan seems to be, to have choice between Helen and Yumi, while Harold will always get/keep the other one. The same seems to be true for Erik's future story with Mrs Johnson and June (according to Sploosh both may get/keep the threesome). If you want to combine all of that in one playthrough, you'll suddenly have to get rid of Harold or Erik, which requires a whole new level of writing.

So we aren't talking about a little update, but about a lot of work, which very likely still won't maky anybody really happy.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
TGafy and srksrk 68

Do you really only play games that you can 100% in one sitting?
It's a sanbox, so the story content is essentially finished whenever the player says/feels it is.

As mentioned, there are some choices and there'll be more of them. The problem with your approach is that it may/will worsen the plot (a lot). I mean, in Mia's future story their current plan seems to be, to have choice between Helen and Yumi, while Harold will always get/keep the other one. The same seems to be true for Erik's future story with Mrs Johnson and June (according to Sploosh both may get/keep the threesome). If you want to combine all of that in one playthrough, you'll suddenly have to get rid of Harold or Erik, which requires a whole new level of writing.

So we aren't talking about a little update, but about a lot of work, which very likely still won't maky anybody really happy.
He has a point, though. For me, the most fun of the game is that MC can literally boink every woman in town. As it is now, he still can do that, but not at the same time (except for those women who are unboinkable, according to DC). I don't care about realism here, just saying that it would be so much more fun for some (including myself).

Take Dragon Age Origins for example. In that game there are several romancing possibilities, but you have to decide between Morrigan and Leliana at some point, leading to a hard break with the other woman. However, making the right choices at the right time will nevertheless make it possible for you to have a 100% love relation with both at the end. I don't know if this is a glitch or actually intended by the dev team, but it is possible and makes most of the fun because it's also such a challenge.

There seems also to be a possibility to romance three characters at once in that game (two female and one male or the other way round) if you are into that.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
So I was on the summertime sage character page and saw a check mark by pregnancy for Maria are we going to get a chance with her too?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
? You do know Maria was dickable since 0.20 came out last year ? And she's the only 1 (so far) you can dick while preg ? That's also the main point of 0.20 ......... Unless you mean something less massively obvious and you didn't play anything since 2018

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He has a point, though. For me, the most fun of the game is that MC can literally boink every woman in town. As it is now, he still can do that, but not at the same time (except for those women who are unboinkable, according to DC). I don't care about realism here, just saying that it would be so much more fun for some (including myself).

Take Dragon Age Origins for example. In that game there are several romancing possibilities, but you have to decide between Morrigan and Leliana at some point, leading to a hard break with the other woman. However, making the right choices at the right time will nevertheless make it possible for you to have a 100% love relation with both at the end. I don't know if this is a glitch or actually intended by the dev team, but it is possible and makes most of the fun because it's also such a challenge.

There seems also to be a possibility to romance three characters at once in that game (two female and one male or the other way round) if you are into that.
Realism isn't really the word I'd choose. It's more about variety and decent writing. It just gets kinda boring if every other dude in the game just vanishes or turns out to be an idiot/bad guy once it matters. More so if it would happen like several times in the same game. There are way too many games like that and I quite like the fact that SS manages to provide a decent compromise despite the premise of fucking every girl in town. You've got some good guys in the game and it's fine that they get their share here and there, especially if it enhances the story in general.

I mean, there are many games which have real harem endings and most of these endings are just really, really bad, up the point that it's almost funny how desperate/random everything seems. I personally think that it's a lot better to just live with these limits and to stay in character, than to throw all of that overboard just to appease some.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ever tried not looking at changelogs ? Or the wiki ? Or checking the release notes ? Would fix a lot of trouble for every1 involved

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I don't see how not checking them would help. But I haven't checked anything about this in little over a year I'm usually very busy and can't get on everyday like some people to check or watch it get updated. Even if I get a day off can't get on if the county I'm in at the time have the site blocked

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes