Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Do you really only play games that you can 100% in one sitting?
no I play many games but I just made my assumption that every game in the end always unlocks everything for you as a photo or video and no that by completing the game even once you don't finish it ... anyway I restarted the game and did everything again otherwise

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't see how not checking them would help. But I haven't checked anything about this in little over a year I'm usually very busy and can't get on everyday like some people to check or watch it get updated. Even if I get a day off can't get on if the county I'm in at the time have the site blocked
Mega extreme sarcasm can be hard to grasp at times, don't worry, you're not alone

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone think that the teachers should get there own house or apartments too? There could be more events and sex scenes that can be done.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nothing planned for now since they didn't win any poll, anything involving them will have to wait (for now) until their remake gets done in 4+ year ......................... Like every other planned route that's in the pipeline, empty wishing for stuff now won't do anything, just like crying Jenny is and will stay a mean bitch forever

nilo96

May 7, 2020
He has a point, though. For me, the most fun of the game is that MC can literally boink every woman in town. As it is now, he still can do that, but not at the same time (except for those women who are unboinkable, according to DC). I don't care about realism here, just saying that it would be so much more fun for some (including myself).
And what kind of women are " unboinkable" in the opinion of the DC? Is it Kevin? :)
And so I completely agree with you, I would not want to share with anyone. Especially having a "threesome" with Eric - he is not very sexy. Better with Kevin.
But while this is all empty talk, while the DC completes these updates, the second coming of Christ will happen, or the world victory of communism, or humanity will begin to colonize neighboring star systems, or HALF LIFE 3 will be released. :D

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Do anyone know how much % is left untill next update?.. i checked website but did not tell me much if anything had changed %-wise..

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The tracker is all we got, on top of DC splitting the update into 2 smex scenes batches and 1 pure code build, which said tracker doesn't take into account ........
And what kind of women are " unboinkable" in the opinion of the DC? Is it Kevin? :)
And so I completely agree with you, I would not want to share with anyone. Especially having a "threesome" with Eric - he is not very sexy. Better with Kevin.
But while this is all empty talk, while the DC completes these updates, the second coming of Christ will happen, or the world victory of communism, or humanity will begin to colonize neighboring star systems, or HALF LIFE 3 will be released. :D
Capt Terry's girl (Sandra ?), most shop clerks, probably a few more

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Capt Terry's girl (Sandra ?), most shop clerks, probably a few more
As far as I'm aware it's indeed only Sara (and the cat). Everybody else should have a chance to get something at some point, while especially Kassy and Lilly will even get their own flat, so for them it's almost certainly going to happen.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
As far as I'm aware it's indeed only Sara (and the cat). Everybody else should have a chance to get something at some point, while especially Kassy and Lilly will even get their own flat, so for them it's almost certainly going to happen.
Can't our kitten turn into a neko-chan? And I was counting on it, DC has no heart. :cry:
And with Kevin, then you can expect some kind of relationship? So Eve won't be the only "non-standard" partner? ;)

Reactions: McSlut

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Kevin was getting a route since day 1 (or as far back as the pre-purge 2017). He's been in the dark (lolpun) ever since and barely any1 knows/votes for him in polls

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can't our kitten turn into a neko-chan? And I was counting on it, DC has no heart. :cry:
And with Kevin, then you can expect some kind of relationship? So Eve won't be the only "non-standard" partner? ;)
DC has been asked many times to have Pussywillow transform into a cat girl so the MC has some sexy times. Pussywillow is associated with DC's wife and he won't share, not even with his own creation.

Last edited:

Th3_Guy

Nov 5, 2018
Screenshot_20210613-202039_JoiPlay.jpg
I'm running on Joiplay atm, sts doesn't seem to work, most Ren'Py games work well as few won't load which is fine. Can anyone explain these errors and if there's a fix to this?
Any help is appreciated.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your phone doesn't want to load the changelog, which is rather funny. Why or how to fix that, dunno

teddddyy12

Aug 18, 2018
Dude. There's a progress bar on the News page:
That has all the percentages you could want.
Actually, I've been keeping track of the progress here:
I was getting a frustrated with the poor communication with Patrons so I started keeping an eye on things.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes