Aug 17, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with it, just a suggestion, it's cool if you don't like it.

I myself don't like the lesbian stuff, they seem so inundated, but I recognize that other guys might like it, and it's okay. Just wanting the other side of the LGBT community to get the same treatment since we don't get a lot of good bisexual male protagonists in good games like this is all, would pay good patreon money for it tho not gonna lie.
Nope. Just Nope

• Angry
Reactions: Shovelface99

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I haven't looked at this game in a while. Decided to just wait until the tech update before playing it again. I'll have a lot of new content to see. But I just noticed that the patch on LewdPatcher is gone for it. Sorry if that's old news, but as I said, I've been gone. And my search-fu sucks because I didn't find anything about it. Anyone know what's up?

Edit: I have the 20.5 patch, but was just wondering if there was a reason why it was removed from LewdPatcher.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Don't mind the childish homophobia certain users have. You make perfect sense.
Don't let the gay panic from insecure fellows make you feel bad.
I'm not sure why some people are against optional content. If it's not for you then just don't activate it. I have no interest in M/M content (except for trans Eve ;)) but if there was optional gay content for the people who want it I'd be glad for them.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Please devs of Summertime Sage, if you read this, please please let us get Debbie pregnant in the same fashion as with Jenny and Diane.

Also please enable sex during pregnancy at least with Jenny, Diane and Debbie!

Last edited:

neriek

Dec 4, 2017
I'mma be honest, while I absolutely fucking love this VN, it REALLY shits me to see a game nearly 5 years old, and still plagued by almost game-breaking issues that's been around for at least half that time.,... I've had character routes rollback or even reset while halfway through, events jump forwards and break my saves, and even character pregnancies either reset themselves or just cause a fatal error when in previous playthroughs they worked without any hint of a problem.
All of this has me tempted to refresh myself on Python and learn how Renpy works just so I can fix the problems myself, and I just might do that, but I still can't bring myself to contribute to DarkCookie's Patreon if he's just going to ignore serious bugs like this.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I've had character routes rollback or even reset while halfway through, events jump forwards and break my saves, and even character pregnancies either reset themselves or just cause a fatal error when in previous playthroughs they worked without any hint of a problem.
That only happens when you use a mod/tool that allows rollback (see here). There's a reason that this feature is disabled in the vanilla game.

Reactions: neriek

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'mma be honest, while I absolutely fucking love this VN, it REALLY shits me to see a game nearly 5 years old, and still plagued by almost game-breaking issues that's been around for at least half that time.,... I've had character routes rollback or even reset while halfway through, events jump forwards and break my saves, and even character pregnancies either reset themselves or just cause a fatal error when in previous playthroughs they worked without any hint of a problem.
All of this has me tempted to refresh myself on Python and learn how Renpy works just so I can fix the problems myself, and I just might do that, but I still can't bring myself to contribute to DarkCookie's Patreon if he's just going to ignore serious bugs like this.
Only save in 2 places and everything you listed will never happen. Also, stop trying to outcode the devs. Simple and easy to do

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In that case it sounds like the game isn't storing all values properly.
It sounds like you enable features in the game and don't understand what they may break.

You can try my mod which enables rollback and limits it to be safe, i.e. minimizes the danger of breaking stuff like that. However, still do it at your own risk. The mod may also be helpful in repairing messed-up saves, as far as they can still be repaired.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Guys give me some hopium, will Pregnancy of Debbie happen any time soon or at all ?

I wish the dev could add sex during pregnancy and make it so that the relationship with Jenny, Diane and Debbie changes in such a way where they are actual mothers, having the children at home.

Personally i don't really about any charachters outside of Debbie, Jenny and Diane.
It sucks so much that the routes end so fast with these charachters and that after pregnancy there is no real change in relationship and interaction. Like i wish Debbie was made aware of MC being the father to Jennys child and expanding way more on being together with them and being a father with Debbie, Jenny and Diane and them being essentially wifes together in one household.

I feel kinda depressed about there not being any continuation of the story and relationship with these charachters.

I hope the dev comes through and gives us a ton more content with Debbie, Jenny and Diane.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys give me some hopium, will Pregnancy of Debbie happen any time soon or at all ?
Yes, it's going to happen once she wins her next poll. So you'll certainly have to wait a few years or so, but it will happen eventually.
I wish the dev could add sex during pregnancy...
Jenny will get a pregnant sex scene next update.
... and make it so that the relationship with Jenny, Diane and Debbie changes in such a way where they are actual parents, have the children at home.
This on the other hand won't be the case. There has never been any indication that DC would want to change the current system.
Personally i don't really about any charachters outside of Debbie, Jenny and Diane.
It sucks so much that the routes end so fast with these charachters and that after pregnancy there is no real change in relationship and interaction.

I feel kinda depressed about there not being any continuation of the story and relationship with these charachters.
Well, they are only 3 among many characters in the game and they were never supposed to be the center of the game. So Jenny's and Diane's story are indeed essentially done and Debbie will get a rework at some point. Sure, there may be small additions to everybody here and there, but nothing major.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

I wish the dev could add sex during pregnancy and make it so that the relationship with Jenny, Diane and Debbie changes in such a way where they are actual mothers, having the children at home.

It sucks so much that the routes end so fast with these charachters and that after pregnancy there is no real change in relationship and interaction. Like i wish Debbie was made aware of MC being the father to Jennys child and expanding way more on being together with them and being a father with Debbie, Jenny and Diane and them being essentially wifes together in one household.

I hope the dev comes through and gives us a ton more content with Debbie, Jenny and Diane.
Well if you really only care about those three, then I have bad news. Jenny and Diane already had their content/stories refreshed, so they won't get anything new soon. Debbie also had a fresh-up but is still mostly on old technology, so there is a chance she will get reworked later. But first she has to win a poll and I am not up-to date if she already had one and when that finally will happen. First we have the tech update and then Rhonda, Annie and Judith.

My mod adds a pregnancy scene with Jenny at night in her bed. j4yj4m also mentioned that she will get more next update. I will probably add more in future mod versions but only for Jenny and Diane since those are the only two of your favorite ladies who can currently become pregnant, and only after the tech update.

Reactions: jakek

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Well if you really only care about those three, then I have bad news. Jenny and Diane already had their content/stories refreshed, so they won't get anything new soon. Debbie also had a fresh-up but is still mostly on old technology, so there is a chance she will get reworked later. But first she has to win a poll and I am not up-to date if she already had one and when that finally will happen. First we have the tech update and then Rhonda, Annie and Judith.
Oh god, this hurts so much bros, why make such an awesome game only to hurt us xD

My mod adds a pregnancy scene with Jenny at night in her bed. I will probably add more in the future but only for Jenny and Diane since those are the only two of your favorite ladies who can currently become pregnant, and only after the tech update.
Dude you're the real MVP.

I wonder, would it actually be possible for you to expand on story of the charachters in the game ? Like actually modding in new content ? Dude, i'd be your first Patreon, if you could make it happen.

Reactions: Milflover68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I wonder, would it actually be possible for you to expand on story of the charachters in the game ? Like actually modding in new content ? Dude, i'd be your first Patreon, if you could make it happen.
Sorry but won't happen. This is the main objective of the goal, to stick to the original game as close as possible. Just add a bit of salt here and there ;)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes