Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
there's still lots of character that need content and not to mention some update/rework routes, this game will still last for at most 10 more years with their pace.
Well by the looks of it the dev team might be planning to build their retirement plans on the developement of this game... LOL

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Sadly the official communication is as bad as ever. I'm pretty much out of the loop at the moment, but it looks like we may soon get the first scene update and that we may even get a second one indepedently from the tech update. I'm not really sure, but that may even mean that there'd be a third poll for scenes at some point.

Not that I mind more scenes, but it certainly takes a lot of time...
has dc miscalculated the time it would take to make the tech update again? because i remember when the tech update was up for a poll he said it would take 3-4 months, so basically just as much time as a regular update

nilo96

May 7, 2020
has dc miscalculated the time it would take to make the tech update again? because i remember when the tech update was up for a poll he said it would take 3-4 months, so basically just as much time as a regular update
What a surprise! DC again delays the release of the next update in every possible way - it never happened and now it happened again. And all of you are so naive and trusting: It can't be, he HAS PROMISED !!!

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
What a surprise! DC again delays the release of the next update in every possible way - it never happened and now it happened again. And all of you are so naive and trusting: It can't be, he HAS PROMISED !!!
you got that wrong, i never believed he would release the update on time. i just don't call him a scammer because that's dumb and at the end of the day i'm still getting a free game. him miscalculating the release date for the tech update so hard is annoying though that's true.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
you got that wrong, i never believed he would release the update on time. i just don't call him a scammer because that's dumb and at the end of the day i'm still getting a free game. him miscalculating the release date for the tech update so hard is annoying though that's true.
whether he is a scammer - of course not, whether he milks his patrons - of course yes. ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The problem is that they started to add more and more art again (people voted for ~5 scenes, now we'll get 12...) and that it takes quite a bit longer to extend the backgrounds in really nice and detailed way, while adding some stuff they feel is needed (like more characters to the school, gym, etc.). That's again a lot more content than anybody actually voted for.

It's not that I'm against the fact that they usually choose quality over speed, but at times I'd wish they'd just half-ass it a bit more from time to time. Given how massively exhausting the main story was, I'm not sure why they have to repeat the same thing again now.

Maybe it's just me, but I simply would like to see a proper character/story update again and they simply could have added another scene update after Ronda or so...

Last edited:
Reactions: McSlut

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I find a problem with this game as well as most other h-games. Too much bullshit dialogue. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a story and moreso character interactions, but they go on and on and on. Sometimes less is more. I'd rather have a quicker update and a quicker release schedule than going through an update with so much ridiculous padding to get you to go from point a to point b 100 times.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I find a problem with this game as well as most other h-games. Too much bullshit dialogue. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a story and moreso character interactions, but they go on and on and on. Sometimes less is more. I'd rather have a quicker update and a quicker release schedule than going through an update with so much ridiculous padding to get you to go from point a to point b 100 times.
I have no issue with the dialogue in this game. It's actually moderate unlike something like A Wife and Mother...

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Sadly the official communication is as bad as ever. I'm pretty much out of the loop at the moment, but it looks like we may soon get the first scene update and that we may even get a second one indepedently from the tech update. I'm not really sure, but that may even mean that there'd be a third poll for scenes at some point.
When do you think we'll get the first batch of new scenes? And do you really think there can be a third set of scenes? Have you heard something like that from those involved in the development or are these your thoughts?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So its been awhile since i checked so i have to ask something but before i do yes i know this game is slow and yes i know allot of other girls and things are coming first before the thing im asking i know but has there been talk about the mom debbie when she might happen ? Stil waiting on her stuff to get fixed and some impregnation and vaginal pregnant sex with her.
To put it bluntly : nobody knows. And even if any1 knew, it'd still be 3-4 years at best, on top of her having to win a poll (she lost the last 1 to Judith)
Dialogue is never the bottleneck in dev time. Making it 3rd grade level of writing won't magically let updates come out in 2 weeks

Reactions: Dragon59

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When do you think we'll get the first batch of new scenes? And do you really think there can be a third set of scenes? Have you heard something like that from those involved in the development or are these your thoughts?
DC mentioned in one of his recent streams, as far as I recall it, that there'll be two scene updates which will be independent from the tech update. So it was just a guess that they won't release the tech upate without any new sexual content, which means they'd need something for that, too. Unless for your they'll make it 3 and 3 scenes per update, which is a possibility.

When it comes to the release? He mentioned on discord that he had to finish stuff for releases, which usually means that it'll happen sooner than later. That kinda makes sense, if one considers that the 6 first scenes themselves seem to be ready for quite some time. But given that there's no tracker, these words can mean a lot. I'd say the update should be out by the end of the month or so... who knows.

As mentioned, I didn't follow that many streams during these last months.

Edit:
He always does this. Every few updates he magically "finds" something to update like his drawings or someshit to peddle out how long the game is going to take. It's his version of those devs that magically always get sick and have to take months off.
Which is a pretty bad comparison, because you actually get something for your time that increases the quality and the content of the game. And it's not like there's no clear pattern. Every bit of art that happened before 0.16. is/was going to be changed/reworked more or less completely, the content of 0.16. is going to be modified and everything after 0.17. will stay as it is and will be extended at best. That's the deal and those who don't like it, should simply play for free?

Last edited:
Reactions: nilo96 and Omniel

nilo96

May 7, 2020
DC mentioned in one of his recent streams, as far as I recall it, that there'll be two scene updates which will be independent from the tech update. So it was just a guess that they won't release the tech upate without any new sexual content, which means they'd need something for that, too. Unless for your they'll make it 3 and 3 scenes per update, which is a possibility.

When it comes to the release? He mentioned on discord that he had to finish stuff for releases, which usually means that it'll happen sooner than later. That kinda makes sense, if one considers that the 6 first scenes themselves seem to be ready for quite some time. But given that there's no tracker, these words can mean a lot. I'd say the update should be out by the end of the month or so... who knows.

As mentioned, I didn't follow that many streams during these last months.
Thx for the answer.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Nope, the routes aren't blocked. Whatever you're doing/have done is the problem, all the stuff is still playable. Let's try to pretend you know what you're doing :

Roxxy's notmom : go to the trailer during the afternoon after you complete Roxxy's route
Locker smex : go to Roxxy in the classroom in the morning and ask her, after finishing her route
Beach : only during the weekend evening (beach icon will have a fire), talk to them, after the route is complete

Every1 else and their mom can do it, nobobdy reported anything route-blocking (aside Maria in the fridge), which points back to you doing something wonky and cockblocking yourself somehow
The fact is that I have completed everything but the story with Mia (that does not let me continue with her even if I go at night)
look the afternoon:
look the night:
"how can i finish the story with MIA?"
the story with the gym teacher who didn't give me the grade; and let's not forget about June I miss her I unlocked the scene since I chose to have her put with my friend
and as for what you told me, yes, I managed to do all the complete scenes
thank you very much :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes