Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
AFAIK, Crystal is doable 1st weekday after the phone hints remove Roxxy cause her route is done. And since you bonked her a few times already during the route, your point comes into play

The beach stuff is the same : 1st weekend after you're done, they'll be there and 4someable. You can probably even go to them during the route, just not redo the scene(s)

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Did you get caught by Harold and Yumi? Did you sleep in your room afterwards (yes in your room, not somewhere else)? You should wake up thinking that you should meet Tony now. Visit him and report. If this does not work, attach your save here.
Wasn't this a typical bug when people used Lain's mod?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Don't go on weekends ? It's not like the route will format itself if you skip a few days and come back later

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
i just got to the first odette sex scene is there any difference in the story if i accept or i dont? like any consequences or something

Last edited:

danypad

Aug 5, 2019
hi everyone! probably this is a common question but I have a problem with the class tasks. I finished all of them except the gym one. Anyone can help me, please?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't finish it until Coach gets her route done in the teacher preg remake. Don't follow everything in game as gospel (like that class rating paper or the "to-do" list of girls+Kevin in MC's locker), many of those are dead ends for now. A better way to check if you got most of the game is the cookie jar. Or the wiki

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
jenny is such a bitch man ...waste of money ...does she ever actually turn nice ...ive done almost everything i know of even the gfe

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope and don't expect her to ever change. Her entire reason to be in-game is to be the bitch, you have Roxxy if you want bitch-to-lovey dovey

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
^ Nope and don't expect her to ever change. Her entire reason to be in-game is to be the bitch, you have Roxxy if you want bitch-to-lovey dovey
Yeah,DC puts some moments showing her soften up but its not on his plans to make her docile,so you can expect that porcupine petting action when interacting with her,unless tech update introduces another softer layer under the ones protected by her thick bitchness shell

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope again, tech build is pure bonus stuff that won't change her route and 16:9 screen size/coding. People will have to come out of their own ass 1 of these days and either realize Jenny won't change or get a new game if they want a bitch to become a loving cock-worshipper

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes