j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think it wouldn't have been too much work to add in the option:
"Do I want to bone that?"
That's very true and I'd actually have preferred it. I mean, it's possible to skip the main story entirely but it's kind bad that you have to impregnate for example Maria, even though you may want to ultra romantic Eve ending or so.

I mean sure, it's a sex game and I'm not really complaining but it certainly would have been a nice addition.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
In general, if we imagine that Kevin was associated with a developer, then this would have a very deep meaning - it would be possible, while waiting six months for the next update, to re-pass Kevin's root again, again, again, again and again (sounds like insanity, isn't it?). ;):devilish::D

Oct 2, 2020
Can you tell me some of these games, I can't seem to find almost any games that are at this level and I would like to try something new.
Try Peasant's Quest/Struggle with Sin for story rich RPGM games. SwS has terrible animations but the creator is slowly improving.
RenPy id say the absolute best is What A Legend, but its far from complete. I dont like 3DCG renpy games but you can just sort by likes

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
That's very true and I'd actually have preferred it. I mean, it's possible to skip the main story entirely but it's kind bad that you have to impregnate for example Maria, even though you may want to ultra romantic Eve ending or so.

I mean sure, it's a sex game and I'm not really complaining but it certainly would have been a nice addition.
Yep, it was weird that game kinda force you to impregnate Maria or to have sex with Tina and after that have Missy and Becca walk on that. I guess Sploosh really want that Maria, Tony and MC threesome.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why the new updates has to be on boring characters, waiting 3 years to get improvements on outdated scenes for debbie. For real they have the funds to work faster but they don't do shit.

DC suck my dick thanks
Because dudes that actually do something for the game voted to have those boring girls made instead of Debbie, who also lost to Judith on the last poll, which means that she's not that high in people's priorities. Also nice new spin on the milking scamlord approach, nobody went as far as asking DC to come to their house and suck them up

Jan 6, 2021
Can you tell me some of these games, I can't seem to find almost any games that are at this level and I would like to try something new.
if you are down to try something new then i would suggest:
Summer Memories
A Zombies Life
Snow daze
BattleoftheBulges
The Twist
Insexual Awakening
School of Lust

they all have incest and other similar kind of stuff like in summertime saga
but of course Summertime Saga is the best in my opinion

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
tech update waht is it ?
Recode most of the game to make it future-proof/save issues/random other stuff. Remake everything in glorious 16:9 (which means every background/scene with new stuff and/or girls popping out in said new wider backgrounds). Guesstimate of 2*6 new scenes with girls already in-game ......

Most of that is searchable around here from around last year

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Why the new updates has to be on boring characters, waiting 3 years to get improvements on outdated scenes for debbie. For real they have the funds to work faster but they don't do shit.

DC suck my dick thanks
If he completes the story for the popular characters he wouldn't have been able to stretch his development for those three years, gotta dangle that fruit. I'll hop back on his Patreon when I see updates for the characters I like (The Principle, waiting for so long....)

I will say despite the complaining he's a lot better than others, there is plenty of content for those 3 years even if it's not for the more popular characters. Balsamique from Behind the Dune has been teasing and teasing people with the prospect of Lady Jessica content for five years, dude made a great MILF and the only way to see her have sex is to either brainwash her, lose and she get's raped, or choose the "bad end" on purpose.

Reactions: dawlben
Nov 9, 2017
Me before , walk all around the city barely know what to do , go to school every day , and take every item i find
Me after i use WOLY SHIT THIS IS A NEW WORLD
This is a problem as you shouldn't need a walkthrough to know what to do to progress. At least it isn't Moon logic. :)

Reactions: dawlben

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If he completes the story for the popular characters he wouldn't have been able to stretch his development for those three years, gotta dangle that fruit. I'll hop back on his Patreon when I see updates for the characters I like (The Principle, waiting for so long....)
Well, Debbie for example took part in two big recent polls for 0.23 plus 0.20 and she lost both of them to others, even becoming last in the one for 0.20. So it's hard to argue that the schedule is rigged, when people actually vote on these updates. I mean, it's fair to say that some updates were larger and took longer than they should have, but that's a slightly different point.
The Principle will get her content in 0.22, once Annie gets her update, so at least in her case it's 100% sure that it's going to happen sooner than later.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is a problem as you shouldn't need a walkthrough to know what to do to progress. At least it isn't Moon logic. :)
Guess opening the phone menu and clicking around the 4 icons until you find the hints that 99% hold your hand through the entire game is now the bane of mankind, way easier to go to random sites and get a walkthrough that basically tells you the same thing ....... (Not aimed at quoted, just replying to his reply)

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
Because dudes that actually do something for the game voted to have those boring girls made instead of Debbie, who also lost to Judith on the last poll, which means that she's not that high in people's priorities. Also nice new spin on the milking scamlord approach, nobody went as far as asking DC to come to their house and suck them up
Well, Debbie for example took part in two big recent polls for 0.23 plus 0.20 and she lost both of them to others, even becoming last in the one for 0.20. So it's hard to argue that the schedule is rigged, when people actually vote on these updates. I mean, it's fair to say that some updates were larger and took longer than they should have, but that's a slightly different point.
The Principle will get her content in 0.22, once Annie gets her update, so at least in her case it's 100% sure that it's going to happen sooner than later.
Yeah every Debbie fan needs to see this. She's not as popular as people think. Moms in incest games in general aren't that popular anymore, it's always the big sis now.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes