Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Reactions: pebuma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Forever being a bit over a year and 3 sub-updates that added 8+ girls and ~15 scenes, but yeah, pure milkage as you said and people are dumb .....

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Forever being a bit over a year and 3 sub-updates that added 8+ girls and ~15 scenes, but yeah, pure milkage as you said and people are dumb .....
I disagree with you last year we got only 12 scenes and they were, to be honest, not of the best quality. And it took more than 1.5 years, so it seems to me that the game has started to "sink" lately.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ We got 0.20 in May 2020 and 0.20.8/9 in April this year, which last time I checked isn't even 1 year ....

nilo96

May 7, 2020
We got 0.20 in May 2020 and 0.20.8/9 in April this year, which last time I checked isn't even 1 year ..
Yes, he only started making version 0.20 in November 2019 and finished it in April of this year, I think it's easy to calculate how much time was actually spent. ;) Of course, you can argue that there were still small additions, but there was one with Consuela (I don't even consider Halloween, let's decide that it is included in 0.20.8), but still an incredibly much time was spent. And this is just my opinion, but the main story turned out so-so, both from the point of view of the main plot (the main villains are Russians and the corrupt Mayor Trump - OH GOD, HOW ORIGINAL !!!!), and from the point of view of working out the characters, relations with them and even the sex scenes were quite mediocre (as if the developers had lost all imagination and did not try to surprise the players at all).

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Nov 9, 2017
Guess opening the phone menu and clicking around the 4 icons until you find the hints that 99% hold your hand through the entire game is now the bane of mankind, way easier to go to random sites and get a walkthrough that basically tells you the same thing ....... (Not aimed at quoted, just replying to his reply)
At least you aren't given wrong advice as in one game.

It says 'perhaps you should take a walk in the morning to talk to character x' You do that five Days in a row and on the sixth day you do other hings and come back in the afternoon and you can talk to the character. Another trip down wrong advice lane is when you are told the "monster" is only seen in the evening but you find out you have set up things in the afternoon. o_O

At least this game doesn't have stuff like that.

Nov 9, 2017
I disagree with you last year we got only 12 scenes and they were, to be honest, not of the best quality. And it took more than 1.5 years, so it seems to me that the game has started to "sink" lately.
But last year we had Covid so it wasn't like there was anything else to do with 90% of everything shut down. :p Why yes I am being sarcastic, how could you tell? :D

nilo96

May 7, 2020
But last year we had Covid so it wasn't like there was anything else to do with 90% of everything shut down. :p Why yes I am being sarcastic, how could you tell?
Yeah, but for whom is it easy now? :)
And given the specifics of the deves' work, the covid was not supposed to greatly affect their productivity - they work from home, they have a small company and they can easily cooperate online, the DC was sick for a couple of weeks, but this could not significantly affect the production time, since other members of his team could carry out their tasks.
And for those who say that the quality of the game has increased significantly, I will answer - remember the Roxy update. There was a bunch of scenes (9 if I don't confuse anything), a good story, a well-written heroine arc, a couple of mini-games, and it all took about 3 months. An update for Diana, I was not thrilled with it, but in terms of the time spent on the development of the content, it easily makes any part of the main story. Or Eve's update, although it took more than 4.5 months to create, but many consider it one of the best. In general, I repeat once again, I personally do not see an increase in quality that could justify such a development time. As i already wrote once, i do not consider the developer a fraud, i do not call heavenly punishments on his head, but the fact that he abuses "milking" cartridges is a fact.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And given the specifics of the deves' work, the covid was not supposed to greatly affect their productivity - they work from home,
Which is a strange thing to say, when you suddenly have 3 small kids between the age of 0 and 3 at home because the daycare is closed for months ;)
I will answer - remember the Roxy update. There was a bunch of scenes (9 if I don't confuse anything), a good story, a well-written heroine arc, a couple of mini-games, and it all took about 3 months.
Well, it also was the last update without pregnancies, without any reworks, without wallpapers and with indeed way fewer cutscenes compared to the very recent ones. Every bit of art takes time and you can spend that time only once.

Last edited:
Reactions: jestertlw
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes