SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
I wish I could bang Ivanka (Iwanka???)too..
I mean look at that face, who wouldn't.
Who doesn't? Hell I originally thought there would be another easter egg with Mayor Rump, seeing as this is an incest game after all :p

Doesnt' giving me a option for some reason. All I get is talk to her about homework and after that nothing. I enter and have never mind. Her mom kicks me out of room.
You need to visit them during the day.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
@mattius77 I can agree its going to be awesome :D , but short question all the nice stuff isnt yet implemented in the game is it ? I mean there is quiet a lot of stuff wich you can spoiled on if you watch the stream, wich is not in the game yet. Or am i wrong ?
My take is if you watch the streams, you are agreeing to potentially spoil yourself. But I don't remember seeing anything teacher related that would ruin gameplay (and DC is cognizant of doing that, and tries not to), but I was just noting that the attention to detail in the teachers' personal spaces is cool.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
have not played in a months, some questions if you chose thresome with eric june have no part in the game? i wanted to cuck eric cause a gamer/cosplayer girlfriend is what i always wanted for myself but mc lose eric's mom? ans is necessary to chose between mia and helen? What choices you made?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
have not played in a months, some questions if you chose thresome with eric june have no part in the game? i wanted to cuck eric cause a gamer/cosplayer girlfriend is what i always wanted for myself but mc lose eric's mom? ans is necessary to chose between mia and helen? What choices you made?
So far, these choices are either/or, I would like to see him have all of them, and many, like the sis,mom and aunt, to come to the mutual realization and consensual understanding, that they all will share him, as well as a few 3 or 4 ways.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Right now it's indeed basically one girl per choice. Which means it's either Mia or Helen and either June or Eric's mom solo or Eric's mom with Eric in threesome.

Edit: Since the game warns you whenever you have to make important choices it's pretty easy to save and replay whatever you like.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Oh my goodness, Harold and his fucking Aviator glasses...
"I wouldn't worry about it..." WHABAM!! "...because i'll take care of it!"
Harold finally found his balls in the form of his bitchin' shades, I think that's fantastic.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Is it possible to remove items from backpack? I seem unable to fit the sack of loot or the fishing lure

goodracer

Aug 6, 2017
How long do you guys project the 14.5 update will take to release?

Any thoughts on Somrak getting with the sister?

raiden1993

Aug 8, 2017
then, there is no any event with mia and helen at the same time ?. it's a shame, i thought that would be like the mother of your friend and we would have a threesome scene T_T

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes