jcamby

May 5, 2017
Not to disparage the sex, but what happened to the original three quests?
I think it's just that DarkCookie (or Kompas Productions or whatever the fuck) are going off of the votes to decide what gets made next.

When either people vote for the main quests to be expanded on/progressed or when they run out of side stuff to make, then the main quests will get done.

fireflyhope

Jun 13, 2017
the game crash everytime i go to car dealership to make a insurance claim ... just when i select DTFMOM the game crash... help me to fix this

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I'll just ask this to be sure, but is there a questline / more sex i'm missing right now?

Mom - Anytime I want, she's now either in her bedroom or shower
Sister - Anytime I want, she's now either in her bedroom or shower (rabbit sex at night, not sure if there's more after that)
Mia / Helen - Completed, but i'll wait with my final choice depending on if either can get more from eg. the nun or someone else
Mrs Johnson - Completed both ways, but I stick with getting Eric the gf
Cassie - Just BJs for now, not sure if I can get more or not
Aunt - All the way to breeding, unlikely there's a function that'll change it after that currently
Judith - Just HJs for now
Pink shop owner - If she's got more than 4 options, I don't know about it

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just binged the October live stream archive. I really like where DC is going with the teachers. Setting up a 3rd floor of the school for their offices, the way each office is decorated... he's really putting them together as formed characters.

GEnGEr42

Aug 10, 2017
@mattius77 I can agree its going to be awesome :D , but short question all the nice stuff isnt yet implemented in the game is it ? I mean there is quiet a lot of stuff wich you can spoiled on if you watch the stream, wich is not in the game yet. Or am i wrong ?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How are you suppossed to interact with Mia now? I think I fucked up when I advanced through the homework quest too fast and accidentally skipped her event in which she offers to help you up and invites you to her house...

Now I can only visit her at her home and talk but the only option available is the "see you later" type one. Any help?

bmrd

Aug 28, 2017
How are you suppossed to interact with Mia now? I think I fucked up when I advanced through the homework quest too fast and accidentally skipped her event in which she offers to help you up and invites you to her house...

Now I can only visit her at her home and talk but the only option available is the "see you later" type one. Any help?
I think you have to talk to her in the chemistry class to progress.

Reactions: Storm4n

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What happen to Dark cookie? Whats this "kompas"??
Essentially it's his studio/company. I'd guess it's a move to make things a little more professional - else nothing has changed as far as I'm aware and he's of course still in charge.

Reactions: aeonium
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes