oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Unless you got proof! I don't think so. She is the uptight bitch girl of the game. Who secretly wants dick.
OMG!!!! U READ MY MIND ? WTF powers u have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was thinking the same lol
the teacher (outside school) dont remember the name is the trap muscle woman 75% chance right or 25% rest is the tatto girl ''sister'' of the gothic girl

(triyng to telling us how its gona happen to find the trap)
one day during the exercise the trainer will get dirty and needed to take a shower
the mc will tell for the teacher if she not going to take a shower (during school time ) and she say no shes gona take it later the mc will suspect of something and planning to spy the teacher in the showers with the library spy cam u set on the bathroom later u find that the teacher is a male guy and later on u blackmail this teacher for high grades at school without doing the physical exercises the rest u can imagine guys

some story later the ebony girl will be ur new target for ur harem but for now just use ur imagination

Last edited:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Are there any New scenes with anyone other than Mia and her parents and that nun in this version? Like Roxy and/or her mom or anyone?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes