Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So wait, Mia has more content now besides just sitting on her bed and having her say she isn't ready for anything?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Finally, I hate when games have half finished story chains. Now if he would just add the rest of the scenes for Judith and Cassie I would be happy, and it wouldnt hurt to fix the stupid situation where even if you get Eric and his mom together you cant go after June.

I'm also sitting on the donut screen and have no idea what to pick.
Picked stuff that looked correct but when I went back to school after I bought them to talk to Mia like the walkthrough says to there were no new options.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah the walkthrough didnt say that, it says harold donut quest $50 and then visit mia in class, it should say Harold quest (Vanilla glazed with sprinkles) and then take to Harold at police station

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, man. You get to see her tits AND her ass...
Well, according to DC himself, you need to wait so they can add more content to those two arcs (Mia and Eric), he said that this was his plan from the beginning, but I don't know.

juju8382

Sep 28, 2017
On Mia's questline, I got to the point where the phone buzzed as I fell asleep, but everytime I wanted to check the phone, MC says he's tired and wants to sleep, effectively making it a loop. Can't go anywhere cuz he's tired. Tried to go back to previous saves before starting Mia questline to no avail. Any help is appreciated!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, this version had a lot of weird ever conflicts that weren't present in previous builds. Like I woke up in the morning and got the more from Mom to meet her in the basement, and when I left MC's bedroom I was confronted by Sister about sneaking on to her computer. There was another one when Mrs Johnson came over to talk to MC, and same time Sister Angelica stopped by.

There were a few things like that, which was weird.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
BTW, is Helen only supposed to have a repeatable scene with the nun? She tells me to visit her in her room for some deep dicking, but doesn't do anything when I talk to her there.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Just a heads up to DC
Since MC does in fact rape his sister, should this game be banned? She does decline sexual advances before he proceeds to fuck her.
BTW, is Helen only supposed to have a repeatable scene with the nun? She tells me to visit her in her room for some deep dicking, but doesn't do anything when I talk to her there.
Talk to Harold, then go to her.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Since MC does in fact rape his sister, should this game be banned? She does decline sexual advances before he proceeds to fuck her.
The game wont be banned from F95zone. There are plenty of other games that allow rape. Its going to be up to the game dev to fix it so it can be on Patreon, even with this content.

If you do not like the fact you can rape here, then move on to other games.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes