srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Game needs to tell you to go enter it, you gotta read it in her diary 1st. Knowing it early doesn't do anything, follow what the game wants and enter it at night (4th timeslot) when you get the prompt

It shouldn't be that huge of a bug if forcing the game to go evening fixes it most of the time. And it should be skippable if you use the new "start late" mode since that thing is made to bypass most of the game and dump you near the end with the mafia boss fight
Trust me its not so easy. I explained a bit before. There are two bugs with the same symptom, one is healed by skipping time, the other not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Trust me its not so easy. I explained a bit before. There are two bugs with the same symptom, one is healed by skipping time, the other not.
The weirder part is that not every1 gets it (thank you bug karma) and it wasn't there in the 1st story build when the scene was introduced. Guess DC went out into the code and fuckered something random between builds for the lulz

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
It's a dice roll every time. So save right beforehand, then re-load if it fails. Alternately, I think you might be able to reset with CTRL if you hit it before the arrow completely stops, but I can't remember for sure.
[/Q
Sorry for having to bother you again. I must have tried at least a dozen times lately either office sex or at her home sex. I am not even getting the spin dial for feralization. All other females are getting pregnant though over and over. Disappointed!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's a dice roll every time. So save right beforehand, then re-load if it fails. Alternately, I think you might be able to reset with CTRL if you hit it before the arrow completely stops, but I can't remember for sure.
And to the dude ^ who screwed his quote so we can't quote him : saving in the middle of a scene/dialog can and will fuck the game. You not getting the spinwheel is a good example.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I think I've become addicted to this game to the point where I find myself refreshing the website to see if a new update has released... o_O
game is kinda finished 2 year ago its just milking time now you can think its abandoned same like milf city

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
game is kinda finished 2 year ago its just milking time now you can think its abandoned same like milf city
There's so much fail and lolnope in that 1 line, it's pretty hard to keep a staight face long enough to reply

odino

Aug 14, 2017
why think that way ? when its takes more than 6 month to release an update while a game like nadia that worth 10000 game like this release atleast 2 update each month how you can think other wise

Reactions: Fkzoomers

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
why think that way ? when its takes more than 6 month to release an update while a game like nadia that worth 10000 game like this release atleast 2 update each month how you can think other wise
This game is worth the wait, the dev is preparing a major update for the entire game plus adaptation for widescreen monitors.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good thing the last update was 2 months ago and 3 apart from the previous 1, you might have a point some day. Good thing also Nadia uses pre-rendered 3D asset swap models made years ago to make movies disguised as scenes, no way a full hand-drawn game could output at the same rate ....... Want me to keep going or you figured out you're comparing stuff that aren't even in the same league ?

Reactions: sava75

odino

Aug 14, 2017
belive in whatever you want each update this game had in past 2 year did not needed more than 1 month work
and if they realy wanted to work on game instead of milking it was finished game 18 month ago

Reactions: Fkzoomers

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
belive in whatever you want each update this game had in past 2 year did not needed more than 1 month work
and if they realy wanted to work on game instead of milking it was finished game 18 month ago
I spent 0 cents on this game and so did you. Why are you wasting everyone's time? Go play Nadia or whatever.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
are you sure he did not share the load with you? and few other here to defend him?
It's still no good reason to compare a hand drawn 2D game with a lot of details and quite a bit of story, etc. with a game like Nadia, which is rendered and very, very focussed on its release schedule. It's not that either is good or bad, but if you don't want to see the difference, there's really little need to discuss.

In case you actually care, DC is streaming right now for the next 40 min or so, so you may want to pay a visit:

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes