KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
really hope DC does a Jenny, Debby, Diane update soon. They are the key characters and it’s been too long since they’ve had significant updates.
If supporters could get away with it, every update would probably be Jenny. If the game is ever going to be finished, less popular characters have to be worked on.

Reactions: Rando Civ

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC said several times that Jenny's story is basically dones as it is. She may get a little bit for the prom and possibly more scenes (next to the one next update), but that's it. Diane on the other hand will get a small expansion to get her house back and Debbie will have to have a full rework and all that pregnancy stuff.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DC said several times that Jenny's story is basically dones as it is. She may get a little bit for the prom and possibly more scenes (next to the one next update), but that's it. Diane on the other hand will get a small expansion to get her house back and Debbie will have to have a full rework and all that pregnancy stuff.
Not like we've been repeating that for the last 2 years. It's almost like nobody reads anything :unsure:

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the save, but this is when the event already triggered. You have to pass time twice to the evening, then visit Tony, and there you are with the empty pizzeria storage and Maria missing -- nothing changed. Do you have a save from before you are to deliver pizza to Tina?

Also: do you use any mods?

When I asked if this is an older save, I meant if you started the with an earlier game version, then at some point upgraded to 0.20.11 and continued using your saves. Because in such cases it may happen that quests get bugged under some circumstances.
This one should be before

No mods, first run (no older install)

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
You know, I don't get why you can't get futa/transgender Eve pregnant. Obviously that can't happen in real life, but this is a game universe where there exists a freaking slime and a human-cow thingie. One would think that a little Mpreg wouldn't break one's SoD, plus it gives the dev the same path for Eve, just with a little bit of different artwork.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else really want to Roxxy and Eve to get in a threesome with the MC? Eve is such a sweet girl, and for all the stereotype of Roxxy being a blonde bombo cheerleader, she can be surprisingly sweet as well. They don't exactly complement each other or anything, and yet they are so different that I feel like an actual, well-written menage a trois (and not just a sex scene or two) would be interesting. Like going out on dates together, Eve being out of her element when the three of you go on an activity that Roxxy likes, and vice versa. And I definitely want to see some scenes between futa-Eve and Roxxy, as Roxxy overcomes her surprise and accepts that Eve is a girl with a very fun "extra" part.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You know, I don't get why you can't get futa/transgender Eve pregnant. Obviously that can't happen in real life, but this is a game universe where there exists a freaking slime and a human-cow thingie. One would think that a little Mpreg wouldn't break one's SoD, plus it gives the dev the same path for Eve, just with a little bit of different artwork.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else really want to Roxxy and Eve to get in a threesome with the MC? Eve is such a sweet girl, and for all the stereotype of Roxxy being a blonde bombo cheerleader, she can be surprisingly sweet as well. They don't exactly complement each other or anything, and yet they are so different that I feel like an actual, well-written menage a trois (and not just a sex scene or two) would be interesting. Like going out on dates together, Eve being out of her element when the three of you go on an activity that Roxxy likes, and vice versa. And I definitely want to see some scenes between futa-Eve and Roxxy, as Roxxy overcomes her surprise and accepts that Eve is a girl with a very fun "extra" part.
Well that second part involves a bit more than just some different artwork. Apart from not fitting the story, this migtht be the reason that its not in game.
Could anyone else in the game have a bigger cock than the MC?
MC having the biggest tool in town is basically the essence of the game.

Reactions: MeatMarble

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I see it, DC wants to keep the obviously unrealistic stuff like monster girls etc. away from the main content, so that it stays highly optional and players won't stumble across it by accident. Next to that, I don't think that it was ever an option for Eve to be futa in the first place. She was always meant to either have a dick or a vagina.

Futa and pregnanies are already niche fetishes and the combination of both will only attract a tiny number of people anyway.

Pre-Tech ?
The plan was/is to release a tech update, but now we'll get two smaller updates with six sex scenes each in between.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
As far as I see it, DC wants to keep the obviously unrealistic stuff like monster girls etc. away from the main content, so that it stays highly optional and players won't stumble across it by accident. Next to that, I don't think that it was ever an option for Eve to be futa in the first place. She was always meant to either have a dick or a vagina.

Futa and pregnanies are already niche fetishes and the combination of both will only attract a tiny number of people anyway.

The plan was/is to release a tech update, but now we'll get two smaller updates with six sex scenes each in between.
Good. Don't see a schedule change on the website, so I guess the next question would be - when? :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good. Don't see a schedule change on the website, so I guess the next question would be - when? :)
Took 3 months from end of story to lewd batch 1 and we're 2 months since then, so maybe another month for batch 2 then proper tech around Xmas. Maybe R(h)onda around May-ish, Annie around this time next year and Judith around Xmas 2022. Or none of that and we'll get the 1st update in 2025

Sep 2, 2021
As a guy who grew up in a religious Jewish home, the bit with Tammy when you invite Iwanka over had me both confused and very amused. Well played, DarkCookie (or whoever wrote that if it was a patron submission).
Also, Eve is best waifu.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What’s the to do list in the MC locker meant for?
Nothing, hasn't done anything since it got in-game 4 year ago. Maybe once the game is "done" and stuff makes more sense, we might have it as a tracker for lewds. Or not. Doesn't matter eithe way

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Started with cheats
OK I did a lot of debugging and I figured out what the cause of this mess is. But unfortunately I do not know a permanent solution.

The thing is that all characters in game are represented by so-called state machines, and there is a list of all state machines. M_maria is the name of the state machine for maria, and machines['maria'] is supposed to be the same in said list. Similarly, the same is valid for machines['tina'] and M_tina.

Somehow, in your game, the instances of machines['maria'] and M_maria are different -- they are supposed to be identical but are not. This means that whatever the game does to machines['maria'] does not affect M_maria and the other way round, leading to your problem.

If you open the console in your game *before* you deliver the pizza to Tina and type
Code:
machines['maria'] = M_maria
the game will progress normally and you can meet Maria in the storage room later.

However, as I said, this is not permanent and will not survive saving/loading the game, and you would have to apply that command every time you load an affected save. I could not reproduce how this happened to your game.

Maybe you can figure out the save in the past where this issue happened first. If you load a game and in the console you type
Code:
machines['maria'] is M_maria
(note the "is" instead of the "=") and get the result True, everything is fine. If you get False, the bug already happened.

I might include a fix for this issue in my mod (see signature) but I am uncertain if it will be of much use because it is, as mentioned, not a permanent fix and would only be fixed while using the mod.

You might want to file a bug report on kompas web site for this...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You need to be a Patron to post bugreports. And it's probably been reported a few thousand times now since it came out over a year ago in the 2nd main story build

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ You need to be a Patron to post bugreports. And it's probably been reported a few thousand times now since it came out over a year ago in the 2nd main story build
I know there were problems with Maria not present, but this was the first time I got the opportunity to investigate. Since I could not figure it out completely, I took a kind of personal interest ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I know there were problems with Maria not present, but this was the first time I got the opportunity to investigate. Since I could not figure it out completely, I took a kind of personal interest ;)
You probably answered it already above, but the bug seems to be the game either forgets about her while changing time slots (since forcing it to change back to evening makes her pop-up) or she's somehow there but not drawn. In any case, blame DC's milking scamlord tactics for everything

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes