POW75

Dec 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but I just got to fight Russia. Whatever I do is the Russian kill. I have all my knowledge to the maximum. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but I just got to fight Russia. Whatever I do is the Russian kill. I have all my knowledge to the maximum. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Why would you need knowledge in a knife fight ? Aside the massive red DEX in 1 of the corner telling you what you need, the cheat mode allowing you to skip the fight, the new game mode that gives you ~5 points on start, you still decided to play on normal mode and not farm the good stat. Great. Now go out there and get buttbuddy with Somrak for a few months and farm that DEX, you might have a better chance at not winning the fight anyway

Reactions: POW75

AuDDz

Nov 23, 2018
When will the MC got A+ on Gym Class ?

Also when will Coach Bridget got her own route ?

Is DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be a lesbian, or DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be straight and she will have sex with the MC in the future ?

If you answer my question in the future, so I thanked you in advance.
Who knows at this point. Its not in the content roadmap so you're probably looking at a few years tbh

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I keep wanting to play this (again) but then realise the Ronda update is next and kinda wanna wait for that.
Two years? Two years. See you then.
Fucking hell, this was meant as a joke, DC!
We probably won't have Ronda yet by july 2022, will we?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fucking hell, this was meant as a joke, DC!
We probably won't have Ronda yet by july 2022, will we?
If they manage to get the tech build out before/around Xmas, we might get R(h)onda late April/early May. A lot of unknown ifs and maybes will probably change that though

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I really AND I MEAN REALLY thought this be the only game i wouldn't consider to ask for it but here goes... can i please get a full save :D? legit the gallery unlocker/cookie jar whatever have conflicts when opening new scenes and pretty much need to be played in order to be seen and in other scenarios i get a lot of Ren'py errors of loading the scene so :p don't want to put myself in another 9hrs of grinding the whole storyline

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really AND I MEAN REALLY thought this be the only game i wouldn't consider to ask for it but here goes... can i please get a full save :D? legit the gallery unlocker/cookie jar whatever have conflicts when opening new scenes and pretty much need to be played in order to be seen and in other scenarios i get a lot of Ren'py errors of loading the scene so :p don't want to put myself in another 9hrs of grinding the whole storyline
Start game, load or new game, click phone, click wifi icon, wade through the 409157439865 pages of warnings that your game will blow itself and your PC will melt, find the "gallery unlock all", click that, go back main menu, enjoy

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
I started a game with full stats and it seems the gym stats do not count (for charisma you can reset them via the rap battles but not gym stats) so it's a bit hard to track progress

Also when going to see Maria after Toni set up the freezer for the special event, you are locked in the freezer and Maria isn't there so you can't complete the chain

babapaka

Aug 3, 2021
Is the game patched to the newest patch or do i have to download 20.5 and 20.9?

and where to put it?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I started a game with full stats and it seems the gym stats do not count (for charisma you can reset them via the rap battles but not gym stats) so it's a bit hard to track progress

Also when going to see Maria after Toni set up the freezer for the special event, you are locked in the freezer and Maria isn't there so you can't complete the chain
The wut ? You started on cheat mode to skip the stat grind but wanna grind stats anyway ? And the CHA reset on rap battle is more a bug than a feature
Is the game patched to the newest patch or do i have to download 20.5 and 20.9?

and where to put it?
Game doesn't patch, you download the whole thing every time. Unless you mean the trollicious wincest patch every1 and their mom can't live without. In that case, lol
Anyone know what's taking so long to update the progress bar? Feels like months that it is stuck at 50%.
DC had to redraw the entire game for 16:9, coder has to put all that into the game on top of recoding most of the game to be "future-proof'er" like listed a few times in the poll you can find around with the search function

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
Not redraw the whole thing though, just the extra space to accommodate the new resolution.
There was one background that he screwed up when saving and saved it in a really small resolution (i think it was the teachers break room), but i don't think he ended up redrawing it from scratch, just zoomed in the image since there wasn't much quality loss either way.

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
The wut ? You started on cheat mode to skip the stat grind but wanna grind stats anyway ? And the CHA reset on rap battle is more a bug than a feature
Nah I mean that the gym teacher keeps asking you to get better and the grade is still E- and requesting you to train at the gym but you are maxed stats so it seems like a bug (?)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Nah I mean that the gym teacher keeps asking you to get better and the grade is still E- and requesting you to train at the gym but you are maxed stats so it seems like a bug (?)
She doesn't have a route of her own yet. That's why it looks like that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Gym teacher quest is not done yet, so no chance to improve your grades.

And with "freezer" I assume you mean the pizzeria storage room. There may be a bug if you arrive too late at night. I asked a couple of times that people having that same problem attach their saves here so I can figure out what happened but never got a single reply. Maybe you are the good example and provide one.

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
I tried several times in the evening (directly after and the subsequent days) sure will happily provide a save :

Dvid1996

Oct 17, 2020
Does someone know how to fix this? When I open the game an error message appears, it says this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

"While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/location_init.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'liu_bedroom_bg' is not defined"

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Does someone know how to fix this? When I open the game an error message appears, it says this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

"While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/location_init.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'liu_bedroom_bg' is not defined"
What version are you running and what platform are you running it on?

I just downloaded 20.11, unzipped it to its own folder, ran it without error. I'm on Windows 10

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At the moment there are the backgrounds for the beach(house) and a few backgrounds for Rump's villa left. Then again, the beach in general seems to be a massive pain to expand, as were the parlour and some others, so that'll take a bit of time. Next to that the art for the second batch of scenes seems to be pretty much done, too.

I'm not really sure what else is left art-wise but it looks DC is slowly coming close(r) to finishing the art for tech-update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes