srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The first is the main one(this is a pre-moded save just for sure). Thank you for your help!
Do you really only keep one single save? You should save often and in different slots to have backups in place.

However, it seems that the hint text is missleading. You only have to hack into her computer again and watch the camslut videos she posted. This should advance her story.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i have an old Version of the game, do i have download it again?
They don't do "patches" or "update-only" releases, so yes, you gotta download everything again every time a new build comes out (which can be a few days/week when a bugfix patch comes out after a main build). For now though, you either get the game now and play a bit or wait a few months to get the tech update and start from there

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Do you really only keep one single save? You should save often and in different slots to have backups in place.

However, it seems that the hint text is missleading. You only have to hack into her computer again and watch the camslut videos she posted. This should advance her story.
Well yes I only have one. I did not know that the saves could be broken. But I guess from now on I'm gonna do more saves. Hm well I'm gonna try that but, I hacked the computer already. The worst thing could happen is I'm skipping Jenny's route which would be a shame cuz I love to do everything that a game offers for me altho' I don't like Jenny so I wouldn't be that sad.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Christina Hendricks, absolute Goddess.

But, I don't get it. What is the meaning/purpose of this post?
Did you just want to share a picture of her here or is there some sort of relevancy for it (other than the character Tina being in Summertime Saga) that I'm not aware of?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Christina Hendricks, absolute Goddess.

But, I don't get it. What is the meaning/purpose of this post?
Did you just want to share a picture of her here or is there some sort of relevancy for it (other than the character Tina being in Summertime Saga) that I'm not aware of?
Seems like our dude just found out 1 is based on the other and thought nobody else knew about it

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
Can someone help me? My game just dont open. I've tried to gave permission do the folder, execute as admin, but the game dont start...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone help me? My game just dont open. I've tried to gave permission do the folder, execute as admin, but the game dont start...
If you got the splash screen to pop-up, just let it run for a bit. Game takes a while to load (about 1 min or 2, maybe more depending on your PC). If it takes more than 5 mins/the splash doesn't come up/your PC starts to melt itself > might be time to upgrade. Or you tried to outwonk the devs by tinkering some files/mod failed/some other random event > download the game again and apply 1st answer above.

If playing on Android, only answer will be roflolmao though

Reactions: AngelAIGS

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry but is no for all the options that you've said. My game shows the initial loadscreen but only for 1sec. I have a good PC, i play Warzone with 100fps, and i didnt do anything with the game files. My game just dont start, anything more than that.

ModCrown

Jun 4, 2020
Sorry but is no for all the options that you've said. My game shows the initial loadscreen but only for 1sec. I have a good PC, i play Warzone with 100fps, and i didnt do anything with the game files. My game just dont start, anything more than that.
Could be a corrupted file in the download link, make sure you download it from their official page (it´s free).

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, does Jenny's route end when she proposes the girlfriend experience or does the story continue? Because I gave her the necklace but she didn't like it, she prefers money.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
One question, does Jenny's route end when she proposes the girlfriend experience or does the story continue? Because I gave her the necklace but she didn't like it, she prefers money.
It pretty much ends when you can do that and every camshow. Check the cookie jar to see the scenes you might be missing (like the new preg stuff)

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019

Well, I watched countless times the videos in MC computer but nothing happend. But for some reason this time it just got fixed it self and got the next hint. Thank you for your troubles!

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes