j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there any official schedule on when this is updated?
As mentioned, they do not set any official (or unofficial) dates. But we should get the second scene update soon(ish) while it looks like the tech update will take more time than one would have thought.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Hey. Can somebody help me? In the goal tracker it's says that I need to find out what's Jenny's password for her computer to log on. But I already logged in and even done the Remote access mini game. Am I broke some script or what do I need to do?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
he made one animation that he showed on discord
Not on Discord myself but, DC doesn't make animations himself and he barely (if ever) shows lewd stuff anywhere (anything more than the naked models are never in streams). Bonus wallpapers aren't mega lewd either.

Maybe the dude who posted the "fake" post above is in some wonky timezone that alters space-time to allow the real DC to skip about 5 hours ahead of his own timezone to post stuff while he's probably sleeping ......

On top of it not being in the official Patreon/main pages, 99%+ fake so far

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried it, and followed the instructions but the scripts still seems to be broken, altho' there could be a chance that I did not understand something that I needed to do, I don't know :(
If you attach your save here I will check if something can be done about it.

Reactions: TheSMike
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes