Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
One question, does Jenny's route end when she proposes the girlfriend experience or does the story continue? Because I gave her the necklace but she didn't like it, she prefers money.
There are a few extra dates you can do if you check in with her at certain points (cinema date, pool fuck) but once you've finished those you hit the end of the content including her.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
There are a few extra dates you can do if you check in with her at certain points (cinema date, pool fuck) but once you've finished those you hit the end of the content including her.
I'm missing the last image of the cookie gallery scene, the others I have them all. How do I get the last scene of Jenny's gallery?

It pretty much ends when you can do that and every camshow. Check the cookie jar to see the scenes you might be missing (like the new preg stuff)
I'm missing the last image of the cookie gallery scene, the others I have them all. How do I get the last scene of Jenny's gallery?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Looking at the changelog notes from the last major update that added new scenes, I would guess you have to get her pregnant. There should be a new scene after she returns from the hospital.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Looking at the changelog notes from the last major update that added new scenes, I would guess you have to get her pregnant. There should be a new scene after she returns from the hospital.
The very last scene in her gallery is the preg stuff newly added in 0.20.10/11, just get her preg once you got everything else and the game should play itself to unlock the scene for you while you skip days for about 2-3 weeks waiting for her to get a big belly

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Got a strange bug where I can't complete Roxxy's route - there is supposed to be a meeting between Roxxy and her girls after the final scene with Dexter, weeks later and it still does not show up when I go to school. Played this game a couple of times before, and have had a similar issue before. Bug?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Got a strange bug where I can't complete Roxxy's route - there is supposed to be a meeting between Roxxy and her girls after the final scene with Dexter, weeks later and it still does not show up when I go to school. Played this game a couple of times before, and have had a similar issue before. Bug?
Is it the beach night bottle spinnage ? You gotta go there during the weekend evening and click on the campfire on the beach. Unless you actually bugged out, in which case, dunno. Good plan would be to check the phone hints and/or post your save around

Reactions: FPA

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Is it the beach night bottle spinnage ? You gotta go there during the weekend evening and click on the campfire on the beach. Unless you actually bugged out, in which case, dunno. Good plan would be to check the phone hints and/or post your save around
Yup its the full spinnage, repeatable locker and her mom scenes - the full Roxxy route. Fought Dexter, and next day at school the girls are supposed to be discussing MC's prowess which opens all scenes. Bugged somehow, maybe do to another quest on the go or something.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yup its the full spinnage, repeatable locker and her mom scenes - the full Roxxy route. Fought Dexter, and next day at school the girls are supposed to be discussing MC's prowess which opens all scenes. Bugged somehow, maybe do to another quest on the go or something.
I think it's not the next day but the next week or so and it might also be necessary to visit her again at the trailer.

Aug 11, 2021
When will the MC got A+ on Gym Class ?

Also when will Coach Bridget got her own route ?

Is DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be a lesbian, or DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be straight and she will have sex with the MC in the future ?

If you answer my question in the future, so I thanked you in advance.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I think she is tied into Ronda's route, and that's coming in the update following the tech update. So I'd be expecting to wait around 6 months or so.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think she is tied into Ronda's route, and that's coming in the update following the tech update. So I'd be expecting to wait around 6 months or so.
That was indeed a very early plan but DC changed it some time ago. Now she's meant to be part of the next teacher update. So we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Is DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be a lesbian, or DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be straight and she will have sex with the MC in the future ?
It's clear that she'll have sex with MC. I don't think we know anything beyond that at the moment.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes