srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried several times in the evening (directly after and the subsequent days) sure will happily provide a save :
Is this an older save from a previous game version? I can see that it's corrupted, but it is not easily repaired -- at least not without breaking something else. Maybe if you have an older save (from where you deliver the pizza to Tina), so that the issue can be reproduced from there.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
really hope DC does a Jenny, Debby, Diane update soon. They are the key characters and it’s been too long since they’ve had significant updates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
really hope DC does a Jenny, Debby, Diane update soon. They are the key characters and it’s been too long since they’ve had significant updates.
Nope to everything you listed. Jenny is done, so nothing for her. Diane is also done, so nothing for her (maybe a reremake in 4+ years). Debbie will have to win a poll to get anything decent, which is another 3-4 years at minimum.

Still dunno how/why dudes can't wrap their heads around the basic fact most girls with routes already in-game won't be getting anything/if ever ..... Instead of wasting time emptily hoping Jenny gets stuff for her finished route in 10+ years, why not focus on the planned 3 routes coming in the next 2 years ? At least you'd have something coming up for your wetdreaming

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Nope to everything you listed. Jenny is done, so nothing for her. Diane is also done, so nothing for her (maybe a reremake in 4+ years). Debbie will have to win a poll to get anything decent, which is another 3-4 years at minimum.

Still dunno how/why dudes can't wrap their heads around the basic fact most girls with routes already in-game won't be getting anything/if ever ..... Instead of wasting time emptily hoping Jenny gets stuff for her finished route in 10+ years, why not focus on the planned 3 routes coming in the next 2 years ? At least you'd have something coming up for your wetdreaming
Maybe because I’m more interested in the characters I listed? All personal preference, friendo. Outside of those characters the game is a little too vanilla for my taste.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe because I’m more interested in the characters I listed? All personal preference, friendo. Outside of those characters the game is a little too vanilla for my taste.
And that does anything how ? You can love them all you want, won't change they'll not get anything made for them.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
He does updates based on patreon polls iirc. That said I don't think they've even been poll options. So yea, expect them to either never be touched or for it to be a year or more before that happens.

SkullZombie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2021-06-30
Release Date: 2021-06-30
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.11 Pre-tech - Part I
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -
* -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers
Mods: - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute - Unlocker

ashaik thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
The art is really good!

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
Is this an older save from a previous game version? I can see that it's corrupted, but it is not easily repaired -- at least not without breaking something else. Maybe if you have an older save (from where you deliver the pizza to Tina), so that the issue can be reproduced from there.
Seems to be version 0.20.11 (not an older save)
here is a save for just when I trigger the event

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
sucks how quiet it got around this game. watching DC making backgrounds bigger for widescreen isn't that exciting and as long as he's busy with that there won't be many leaks from the stream or new things to speculate about. things should get more interesting once he starts working on the rhonda update art but i guess it's still going to be a while until then.

also surprising low amount of seething milkers at this stage of the dev cycle and nobody has asked for preggo mom yet in a while. it's the quiet before the storm.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
sucks how quiet it got around this game. watching DC making backgrounds bigger for widescreen isn't that exciting and as long as he's busy with that there won't be many leaks from the stream or new things to speculate about. things should get more interesting once he starts working on the rhonda update art but i guess it's still going to be a while until then.

also surprising low amount of seething milkers at this stage of the dev cycle and nobody has asked for preggo mom yet in a while. it's the quiet before the storm.
There was a dude a few posts above wanting more Debbie/Jenny/Diane stuff. Not much indeed

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Seems to be version 0.20.11 (not an older save)
here is a save for just when I trigger the event
Thanks for the save, but this is when the event already triggered. You have to pass time twice to the evening, then visit Tony, and there you are with the empty pizzeria storage and Maria missing -- nothing changed. Do you have a save from before you are to deliver pizza to Tina?

Also: do you use any mods?

When I asked if this is an older save, I meant if you started the with an earlier game version, then at some point upgraded to 0.20.11 and continued using your saves. Because in such cases it may happen that quests get bugged under some circumstances.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I would think that those three, that have the most content (other than Roxxy), are done for now. The others need to be developed next, I would think.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes