Danielgiovanna

Jun 28, 2021
Hello, I just started playing it and I translated it into my language but when I load the game it returns to the original language, could someone help me solve this problem? I would really appreciate it :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello, I just started playing it and I translated it into my language but when I load the game it returns to the original language, could someone help me solve this problem? I would really appreciate it :)
Not much we can do, especially if you tinkered with stuff on your own to make your personnal language. The official 1s are a hot mess to begin with, there's no telling what a custom 1 will crap out at random .....

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
It has been ages since I did that quest so I can't remember the specifics now. Check out the wiki and see what it says.

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
You know, I don't get why you can't get futa/transgender Eve pregnant. Obviously that can't happen in real life, but this is a game universe where there exists a freaking slime and a human-cow thingie. One would think that a little Mpreg wouldn't break one's SoD, plus it gives the dev the same path for Eve, just with a little bit of different artwork.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else really want to Roxxy and Eve to get in a threesome with the MC? Eve is such a sweet girl, and for all the stereotype of Roxxy being a blonde bombo cheerleader, she can be surprisingly sweet as well. They don't exactly complement each other or anything, and yet they are so different that I feel like an actual, well-written menage a trois (and not just a sex scene or two) would be interesting. Like going out on dates together, Eve being out of her element when the three of you go on an activity that Roxxy likes, and vice versa. And I definitely want to see some scenes between futa-Eve and Roxxy, as Roxxy overcomes her surprise and accepts that Eve is a girl with a very fun "extra" part.
well you should be able to mod some peramiters if its that important to you to make the game play the female versions of the pregnancy and hospital visit.
i cant tell you what you need to do to make that change but from what ive seen a lot people on this site has that knowledge and helpful. for the rest of it i guess the only option is to make the request directly to the DC team.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Please HELP. I am unable to get Tina pregnant even with the pills. Would someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you! :(

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Please HELP. I am unable to get Tina pregnant even with the pills. Would someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you! :(
It's a dice roll every time. So save right beforehand, then re-load if it fails. Alternately, I think you might be able to reset with CTRL if you hit it before the arrow completely stops, but I can't remember for sure.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't seem to find Maria at the evening when Tony asks to sleep with her first time in the pizzeria, did i do something wrong?
This very same issue has been discussed the last two days in this very same thread.

Can you provide the details about how you started the game? Was it with the "Skip to new content" option? Did you use the cheat menu?

Can you attach an early save here when you just started the game (from day one maybe)?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
It's a dice roll every time. So save right beforehand, then re-load if it fails. Alternately, I think you might be able to reset with CTRL if you hit it before the arrow completely stops, but I can't remember for sure.
Okay, thank you for this information. :)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
This very same issue has been discussed the last two days in this very same thread.

Can you provide the details about how you started the game? Was it with the "Skip to new content" option? Did you use the cheat menu?

Can you attach an early save here when you just started the game (from day one maybe)?
Now come to think of it i did start with unlimited money option from the beginning, didn't know there was a bug there or else I would have liked to start from scratch.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Now come to think of it i did start with unlimited money option from the beginning, didn't know there was a bug there or else I would have liked to start from scratch.
I don't say there is a bug there, at least not an obvious one. If it was so easy I would have found it myself. This is why I was asking for a save.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
People, after entering the password on the sister's pc, the quest is not completed, and it remains, enter the password ...
Game needs to tell you to go enter it, you gotta read it in her diary 1st. Knowing it early doesn't do anything, follow what the game wants and enter it at night (4th timeslot) when you get the prompt
I don't say there is a bug there, at least not an obvious one. If it was so easy I would have found it myself. This is why I was asking for a save.
It shouldn't be that huge of a bug if forcing the game to go evening fixes it most of the time. And it should be skippable if you use the new "start late" mode since that thing is made to bypass most of the game and dump you near the end with the mafia boss fight

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes