PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
Still trying to understand the reasoning behind people moaning and bitching about the "milking".
My only assumption is that they are jealous of the money they are making.

• Angry
Reactions: Fkzoomers

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
Still trying to understand the reasoning behind people moaning and bitching about the "milking".
I don't know why either. If they're like me, they're getting their game updates for free.

I'm not letting any game developers get near my nipples.

Reactions: sogetthis

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK that's the save I wanted. Unfortunately this brings us not any further, since that one does not have the bug in it. I was kind of hoping that somehow the issue would be in your saves from the beginning, but apparently it happened at some point between starting the game and triggering Maria's quest.

On the other hand, you mentioned that you started with unlimited money, and in that save you have 0. Are you sure it's the right one, leading straight line to your bug?

Nothing much I can do apart from that workaround I mentioned earlier, sorry. If you want you can PM me some earlier saves from the start of your current bugged playthrough to the latest one, maybe we find the point where it got bugged. But we should keep this out of this thread from now on.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Please tell me how waiting for 4-6 months to get an update with a shit ton of build up and exposition with a bare minimum of actual sex scenes, while adding new characters when older characters haven't even gotten their 1st update yet, can not be considered milking?

The game is going at a snail's pace, and that would be okay if he just added some more sex scenes in every update and held off introducing new characters. I honestly don't care for the "milking" stuff either but there is valid criticism to be had, and calling people whiners or cry babies makes you just as bad as those who say milker this, scammer that.

I honestly don't care about the direction this game has been going for a while now, but I can't help but reply when I see comments like this white knighting for DC.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Please tell me how waiting for 4-6 months to get an update with a shit ton of build up and exposition with a bare minimum of actual sex scenes, while adding new characters when older characters haven't even gotten their 1st update yet, can not be considered milking?

The game is going at a snail's pace, and that would be okay if he just added some more sex scenes in every update and held off introducing new characters. I honestly don't care for the "milking" stuff either but there is valid criticism to be had, and calling people whiners or cry babies makes you just as bad as those who say milker this, scammer that.

I honestly don't care about the direction this game has been going for a while now, but I can't help but reply when I see comments like this white knighting for DC.
And what makes you think you convinced anybody? Or that anybody cares?

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017

I'm not white knighting anyone, it's just my opinion on the "milking" posts
There is literally no point in coming into a thread of a game and complain about it, the people that are supporting him will keep supporting and the vast majority of people here enjoy and game and i'm pretty sure they would be thrilled if these posts were just gone, it's sort of a running joke now to be honest and people just make fun of them.

As for the waiting I don't really care.
I'm getting the game for free and my job and other games keep me busy long enough.

Nov 20, 2020

Daddy chill

shobhie

Sep 1, 2020
Can someone suggest me games like summertime saga. With almost as same storyline as this. Similar art style too. Where the story is around the family and neighbours and all

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not white knighting anyone, it's just my opinion on the "milking" posts
There is literally no point in coming into a thread of a game and complain about it, the people that are supporting him will keep supporting and the vast majority of people here enjoy and game and i'm pretty sure they would be thrilled if these posts were just gone, it's sort of a running joke now to be honest and people just make fun of them.

As for the waiting I don't really care.
I'm getting the game for free and my job and other games keep me busy long enough.
Yeah I get it, the posts are pretty senseless and annoying. I also don't really care about the waiting or were the game is going, it's free and if there's an update I'll see what it's about.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes