kaos1987

May 19, 2017
The last time I remember him talking about it, he said that he'd consider adding some lewd stuff, but it really didn't sound like it's going to be a full batch of scenes. They've already expanded the number from 5 or 6 to 12 and the tech update takes quite a while longer (again). So it really makes sense to move on to Ronda as quickly as possibly while the posers/coders do their work. Drawing another full batch would likely delay Ronda's story by another few weeks or so...
You spelt months wrong :D:D

Reactions: GucciGang69

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
where can i download the old version, before redrawing?
The last version which includes incest and which doesn't have any reworked art is . The actual reworks started with 0.17. but in that version you'd already have new animations etc. from 0.16. I do not have copy, though.

Reactions: anextour

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to see this little scene? View attachment 1369052
I think after pregnant sex.
It "should" be after getting her preg and waiting a bit. Don't let it run for too long or she'll get super bloated and lose her green dress. Though I never saw it in-game and it might not even be there to begin with (always take the leaks/Instagram/random pics with a questionning emoji)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
While we are talking about that kind of stuff, DC had a small alteration of Eve's gaming scene on screen today, which only happens to exist because there was some kind of misunderstanding between him and Sploosh, so it'll probably never make it into the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
While we are talking about that kind of stuff, DC had a small alteration of Eve's gaming scene on screen today, which only happens to exist because there was some kind of misunderstanding between him and Sploosh, so it'll probably never make it into the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love Eve

redfoxi

Oct 20, 2019
That's been in the game for more than a year. You either failed when unzipping or trying to put versions of top of each other wonkily and failed still. Or you tried to outwonk the devs/use mods that never worked in 4+ years.

Your best and mostly only option would be to get the latest build again and hope it'll unzip normally. Another good option would be to actually post said traceback in here so we can look at it and possibly not find what you did that fucked it up in the 1st place

Sorry I thought I posted the traceback. Here it is below....For mods all I'm using is the Naughty mod and the version I am using is the latest one. Downloaded it the other day. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Been out of the "industry" for awhile now haha

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/main.rpy", line 12, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 354, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 272, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/screen.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 345, in background
if renpy.loadable(rv) and isinstance(rv, basestring) and ( rv.endswith("_night.jpg") or rv.endswith("_evening.jpg") ) and game.timer.is_fullmoon() and renpy.loadable(rv.replace(".jpg","")+"_fullmoon_overlay.png"):
AttributeError: 'Text' object has no attribute 'lstrip'

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry I thought I posted the traceback. Here it is below....For mods all I'm using is the Naughty mod and the version I am using is the latest one. Downloaded it the other day. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Been out of the "industry" for awhile now haha

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/main.rpy", line 12, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 354, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 272, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/screen.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 345, in background
if renpy.loadable(rv) and isinstance(rv, basestring) and ( rv.endswith("_night.jpg") or rv.endswith("_evening.jpg") ) and game.timer.is_fullmoon() and renpy.loadable(rv.replace(".jpg","")+"_fullmoon_overlay.png"):
AttributeError: 'Text' object has no attribute 'lstrip'
Since you used the mod, you're better off going to its thread and post your stuff there. Check 2 posts above yours for the link

Reactions: srksrk 68

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
are those of the last streaming new scenes? I don't remember seeing them in the game so far
Which ones you mean? The one image of Eve I posted a few posts is technically old but was never implemented and probably will never make it into the game, either. Everything he did yesterday is in the game.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes