0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)

At this pace, I would expect bunch III of pre-tech updates by end of January, and we are quite good in schedule (except, of course, that the real tech update takes way longer than expected -- but that's why we got the pre-tech updates).
It's good to know I can find/quote this tomorrow when another person who plays the free game complains that the free update isn't here yet. Thankee.

Reactions: tuckerhead

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When this two event happens
Removed from the game and never. You might get the 2nd pic at random while using the telescope (if they didn't remove it too)

Another reason the OP and the server mods are a complete joke : most of the previews aren't in-game anymore, many links point out to broken junk that fucks the game and nobody does anything to fix it. Good luck getting anything done not being the MEGA link

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When was it removed and why?
The Diane scene was dumped when they remade her route into the "huehue house goes dead, barn is better" update for whatever reason they thought was good enough. The Erik 1 was also dumped for whatever they came out with at random between builds (not that it matter much in this case)

You can play it again if you can find a build around ~0.16 or earlier (and witness the pure trash that was the game back then, while also possibly fucking up your gallery if you save/load around this older build and 0.20.12)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
weve been waiting for this tech update to finish for what? 17 or 18 months? i just checked and they're still only at 63% completion. I've been waiting for this game for 5 years now. i don't think its ever going to get done and that makes me sad
Why should he complete it? why should he stop cashing in a steady and easy income? he will drag SS on and on and on forever.

Anyway, who cares? is SS still an interesting and funny game after 5 years?

You know what? it's NOT.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Why should he complete it? why should he stop cashing in a steady and easy income? he will drag SS on and on and on forever.

You know what? it's NOT.
Yes, interesting and funny. For those who discover this game and who are playing it for the first time, and these people appear every day in large numbers.

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Stuck on Ms. Bissette’s route, done cheerleader training but if i go to her office to tell the good news, it initiates a sex scene so i cant finish final exam. anyone got an idea what to do?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

You know what? it's NOT.
Thats BS. Most anyone who liked SS 5 years ago are still back for most every update or two. The game is still as popular as ever albeit people are just triggered at having to wait so long for the more trademark character themed big updates as its of course been a while. As for longetivity popular games still remain popular - DMD, Harem Hotel, Glassix, Corruption, Love and Second Base etc. Theyre ALL still going. Some are stuck in quandry for trying to update their games like this one sure, Ecchi Sensei comes to mind of the absolute laughable disaster that can come from incompetent attempts at it (thankfully this dev team far better at what they do).

What do you ask them to do? End SS and start a second project? How will that work out and how many have pulled a big hit into a second one? Not the devs of Dating My Daughter, Parental Love or Dark Neighbourhood. People are even citing burnout from Treasure of Nadia on its devs newest project as three games in people are finding its formular too familiar (signature style is signature style - they can accept it on established games but on new games its just more of the same but different characters). There will be rare exeptions to every rule certainly (Doctor PinkCake comes to mind) but most do NOT want the games to end and new ones to take their place. Milfy City was already given as an example, the likes of Dark Magic devs have had similar backlash for looking into an alternate project instead of focusing on the main one and the likes of Alorath is constantly called lazy over small or slow updates completely overlooking hes usually working on about four different games at once.

Ill summarize with an old chestnut - "if it aint broke, dont fix it". The girls in the planned proper updates once they start rolling out were voted for, the demand is there. We just need to get to them.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thats BS. Most anyone who liked SS 5 years ago are still back for most every update or two. The game is still as popular as ever albeit people are just triggered at having to wait so long for the more trademark character themed big updates as its of course been a while. As for longetivity popular games still remain popular - DMD, Harem Hotel, Glassix, Corruption, Love and Second Base etc. Theyre ALL still going. Some are stuck in quandry for trying to update their games like this one sure, Ecchi Sensei comes to mind of the absolute laughable disaster that can come from incompetent attempts at it (thankfully this dev team far better at what they do).

What do you ask them to do? End SS and start a second project? How will that work out and how many have pulled a big hit into a second one? Not the devs of Dating My Daughter, Parental Love or Dark Neighbourhood. People are even citing burnout from Treasure of Nadia on its devs newest project as three games in people are finding its formular too familiar (signature style is signature style - they can accept it on established games but on new games its just more of the same but different characters). There will be rare exeptions to every rule certainly (Doctor PinkCake comes to mind) but most do NOT want the games to end and new ones to take their place. Milfy City was already given as an example, the likes of Dark Magic devs have had similar backlash for looking into an alternate project instead of focusing on the main one and the likes of Alorath is constantly called lazy over small or slow updates completely overlooking hes usually working on about four different games at once.

Ill summarize with an old chestnut - "if it aint broke, dont fix it". The girls in the planned proper updates once they start rolling out were voted for, the demand is there. We just need to get to them.
I just wrote that SS will never be a finished project. Everybody knows it.

Anyway, don't think I read your Homeric poem: I stopped after the second sentence.

Just think about this: MY comment is 3 lines of text, YOURS is 17.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stuck on Ms. Bissette’s route, done cheerleader training but if i go to her office to tell the good news, it initiates a sex scene so i cant finish final exam. anyone got an idea what to do?

If that doesn't help you, drop your save around here or the mod thread and hope srk can repair you

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
IMO, it's best to take breaks and come back every few updates for new content.

Still wish the early voting polls had been done better. Several characters (like Judith) are basically forgotten, while Diana and others got a ton of content that'll have to be redone anyway. Mia's route basically became her mom's route and her sex scene is pretty damn underwhelming for being the end of path achievement. (Seriously for a girl next door type that had been heavily fantasizing about romance/sex/being creampied, she's outright passive when the MC takes her virginity and when he blows his load inside her.)

Still planning on waiting for the Judith update then tapping out till around the end of development. Cute chubby nerd girls with crushes make me diamonds and Judith hits all the right notes. I just hope she keeps that cute nerd quality as her route plays out and they don't just make her a bimbo.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes