jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Yes, just for some reason earning a lot of money and hiring assistants does not in any way increase the speed of the game's release, but quite the opposite. Perhaps the logic of the developers is somewhat different from yours, perhaps, hypothetically, they think this way: "why do we need to work and get a lot of money for honestly done work, if we can earn the same money, but do almost nothing, while portraying violent activity on streams, in posts etc." :)

I just assumed that a decrease in the number of donations would make them take their work more seriously, fulfill their promises, etc. Perhaps it will help, or maybe not, no one will say for sure, but there is such a chance.

I hope my logic is clear to you? :)
Just because you use the word "logic" in a sentence does not make it as such.

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Is there any info on when the dev gonna add Debbie pregnancy? after all this time, want to try the game again if they added Debbie pregnancy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there any info on when the dev gonna add Debbie pregnancy? after all this time, want to try the game again if they added Debbie pregnancy.
>.>
Aside the complete facepalm through my entire body and back to the front from bending over backwards, nope. She needs to win a poll (not happening soon), you still need to wait after Judith (not happening in the next year+) and you really need to know how the game is made next time you wanna ask the same thing the thread already asked over 20 times in the last few months

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
>.>
Aside the complete facepalm through my entire body and back to the front from bending over backwards, nope. She needs to win a poll (not happening soon), you still need to wait after Judith (not happening in the next year+) and you really need to know how the game is made next time you wanna ask the same thing the thread already asked over 20 times in the last few months
Are you sure? I don't recall if I have read the same thing ... oh wait. Yes I have! HAHAHAHAHAQHAHA

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes