thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Finally getting around to playing this properly and some of the MC's facial expressions are hilarious. Especially the 'are you fucking kidding me?' one when something particularly dumb happens.

Crossing my fingers that will be able to bang the hot library chick one day.

One day...

Reactions: Plumbogummite

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Finally getting around to playing this properly and some of the MC's facial expressions are hilarious. Especially the 'are you fucking kidding me?' one when something particularly dumb happens.

Crossing my fingers that will be able to bang the hot library chick one day.

One day...
She's pretty far down the polls and will have a tiny update. Maybe she'll get shafted like coach Bridget into some1 else's remake

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
When you impregnate one of the girls, is it randomly decided if they will have a boy, girl or twins?
Actually, it is not.

DarkCookie has a full plan on what each player spawns with each character depending upon the phases of the moon, the order of insemination, and the historical price of tea in China. That is why the game is over 1 GB, a good third is allocated for nothing more than the storage of this relational database. This is also the reason why the tech update is taking so long, DC is still computing all the permutations for the coming year, cross-referenced to each individual player. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Actually, it is not.

DarkCookie has a full plan on what each player spawns with each character depending upon the phases of the moon, the order of insemination, and the historical price of tea in China. That is why the game is over 1 GB, a good third is allocated for nothing more than the storage of this relational database. This is also the reason why the tech update is taking so long, DC is still computing all the permutations for the coming year, cross-referenced to each individual player. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
:cool::cool: Actually, I call B.S. on this. :cool::cool:

Reactions: noctarima

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello comunity, does anyone knows, whether this scenes are ingame-scenes yet?
Esp. that scene at Eriks computer, I find very sexy.
I ask, because I havent seen the scenes since long time yet and somehow I miss it.
Now I found this screenshots of an older version. So I ask. Many greetings, A Kitty
17927_SummertimeSaga_2017_05_23_02_37_23_179-9.jpg 17930_SummertimeSaga_2017_05_23_03_05_43_502-9.jpg

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I ask, because I havent seen the scenes since long time yet and somehow I miss it.
Now I found this screenshots of an older version. So I ask. Many greetings, A Kitty
View attachment 1576687 View attachment 1576688
See below. Omnikuken's response is essentially the same for your question, as it was for Sexyshinobi's similar question exactly one week ago.

When this two event happens
Removed from the game and never. You might get the 2nd pic at random while using the telescope (if they didn't remove it too)

Another reason the OP and the server mods are a complete joke : most of the previews aren't in-game anymore, many links point out to broken junk that fucks the game and nobody does anything to fix it. Good luck getting anything done not being the MEGA link

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 1576687 View attachment 1576688
You already asked about older screenshots and we already replied that most of the stuff in the OP isn't in the game anymore.

"Are ingame scenes yet?" Not "yet", they "were" in the game before and got removed, it's not a future plan .......

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You already asked about older screenshots and we already replied that most of the stuff in the OP isn't in the game anymore.

"Are ingame scenes yet?" Not "yet", they "were" in the game before and got removed, it's not a future plan .......
Content got removed? Damn, its been so long since i played this game i had no idea that things had gone as well as come along since i was last on (about 2 years ago in all honesty - i keep having "next update" sydrome especially with tech updates being the focus where it makes the most sense to just hang by till it drops)

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Is there any relevance to pregnancy / does it affect any of the story routes? I've never gone for it since it isn't really my thing but I assume it's just a side-feature for those who are into that kink and not necessary to complete any main content.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Is there any relevance to pregnancy / does it affect any of the story routes? I've never gone for it since it isn't really my thing but I assume it's just a side-feature for those who are into that kink and not necessary to complete any main content.
Well, you need to make Maria pregnant to advance the main story. For the others? Well, not so much. Atleast if those characters doesn't have pregnancy scene like Maria and Jenny.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes