j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ivy is one of the most underrated girls honestly
Right now her scenes are just really, really old and she doesn't look particularly sexy in them, either - especially compared to let's say Becca, Grace or more so Tina.

I was always hoping that she'd be the succubus which won the monster girl poll ages ago, but I'm pretty sure that's not what they have in mind.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
read repeatedly crying from some people that the developer gets a lot of dollars
What's the point of keeping crying here?
Sorry, I don't know English.
Use the translator
Question that answers itself.
A few theories :

1- People feel so entitled, they believe crying for a game they barely care about and don't support on a pirate site the dev barely comes to, will somehow fix the game to their liking
2- Goes with #1 > By crying for long enough, they hope more dudes will come to their cause and make changes by sheer numbers
3- Wussies can't drag their faces to places that actually matter (Patreon/Discord/Picarto), dump their hot garbage directly unto the dev and face the consequences. It's way easier to weasel into here and spew junk with little to no drawbacks compared to doing the same thing where mods will actually ban you for saying DC sucks
4- Guess they think more $ = more speed. And apparently, since DC makes more per month than they do in a year, they think he blows and is just there to rake in fat $ and finger his own ass daily

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
do you have any full save?
I know you can find one pretty quickly using the search box in the upper right hand corner of any pages of this thread to look for the word: save
Full save for what though ? Have the entire game played for you but you get no lewds (since not the same file for both) or have the lewds but still need to play the game to figure stuff out ? Both cases are :unsure: worthy

Outside the fact we get this same-y junk every few days now and/or the phone menu option getting replied every time too. Basic reading skills should be a better requirement than being (supposedly) 18+

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes