90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know what version or versions of this game has the scene with Jenny(mc's sister) in bed sleeping and mc basically rapes her in her sleep? I know recent and current versions had this scene replaced.

Also up to what version still had incest in place?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Does anyone know what version or versions of this game has the scene with Jenny(mc's sister) in bed sleeping and mc basically rapes her in her sleep? I know recent and current versions had this scene replaced.

I've played this game from the beginning, and I don't recall her ever being asleep in this event, it is more rapish in the shower.

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Anything before Dec 2017, whatever number it is

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Anything before Dec 2017, whatever number it is
my journey continues
Thanks

I've played this game from the beginning, and I don't recall her ever being asleep in this event, it is more rapish in the shower.
mc crawls into bed fondles and further the encounter up until she straight up say something along the lines "what are you doing!" then gives an option for rabbit fuck similar to the shower scene like mentioned in one of the above posts.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
my journey continues
Thanks

mc crawls into bed fondles and further the encounter up until she straight up say something along the lines "what are you doing!" then gives an option for rabbit fuck similar to the shower scene like mentioned in one of the above posts.
You know, the entire game has recorded playthroughs on just about every adult video website.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know, the entire game has recorded playthroughs on just about every adult video website.
Good thing that scene is still in the game and even better that the video is like 3 builds old with the missing batch stuff. Pure win

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Narration is such a boner killer, mute for the win! The scene was a different one(she straight up attempts to stop him from fucking her before replacement scene). Anyway I am looking over a few old copies I have and trying to figure which ones were pre censorship or whatever and how much content each version each one has overall. The earliest version I have is 12.7. kinda kicking myself for not archiving each version as the game was updated. Thanks for that website was not aware

vruhbvuyr.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

The last version with incest (and without reworked/improved art) was

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's actually how I discovered this game and the entire AVN market. A walkthrough on PH.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes