Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm kind of stuck; when I enter the storage room at the pizza place to have sex with Maria, she's not there and there are no objects to interact with other than the door, and I can't go back outside...
What am I missing?
Or is this a bug?
It was a bug 6 months and 3 builds ago. Dunno how to get it nor how you can still get stuck on it. Try the srk mod and hope for the best. Or at least get the 0.20.12 and hope some more. Worse case : delete everything and pray 0.20.12 vanilla is good enough. Might have to restart too

Reactions: pantypriv

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm kind of stuck; when I enter the storage room at the pizza place to have sex with Maria, she's not there and there are no objects to interact with other than the door, and I can't go back outside...
What am I missing?
Or is this a bug?
That was a bug that supposedly should be fixed now. Do you use any mods?

ementalex

Aug 1, 2019
Hey can someone help me with adding a mod on android? I downloaded the sph mod, it's .rpa file and I made a folder in com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga called "game" and put it in there but it doesn't work.
If anyone knows whats the problem help out I really wanna try out the mod

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Not sure why everyone is supporting this developer..
honestly the content your are getting is crazy low for the amount these fucks are getting every month.....
You are right - I have completely wasted all that money I have invested in the game ... all zero dollars and zero cents ... playing it for free after downloading it from links on this website. GODDAMMIT, how could I have been so blind. :HideThePain:

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
It was a bug 6 months and 3 builds ago. Dunno how to get it nor how you can still get stuck on it. Try the srk mod and hope for the best. Or at least get the 0.20.12 and hope some more. Worse case : delete everything and pray 0.20.12 vanilla is good enough. Might have to restart too
Thanks for the replies :)
Downloading 0.20.12 now; silly me didn't realize that I wasn't using the latest version (0.20.11), lets hope this fixes the issue, because a restart would really suck.

And no, I'm not using any mods, hence I have no idea what srk mod is; is it linked on the first page in this thread?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the replies :)
Downloading 0.20.12 now; silly me didn't realize that I wasn't using the latest version (0.20.11), lets hope this fixes the issue, because a restart would really suck.

And no, I'm not using any mods, hence I have no idea what srk mod is; is it linked on the first page in this thread?
You do not know my mod? Poor you ;)

Yes, it's linked in the first post (and in my signature), and if I may say so, it also fixed the bug you are getting before it was officially fixed in version 0.20.12.

That version should repair your save of version 0.20.11 as soon as you load it in the new version. If not, you can still try my mod. But of course you can try it also if your issue is solved...

Reactions: pantypriv

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You are right - I have completely wasted all that money I have invested in the game ... all zero dollars and zero cents ... playing it for free after downloading it from links on this website. GODDAMMIT, how could I have been so blind. :HideThePain:
Best part : you don't even need to come here to get it for free. The link is released about a day after Patreon's. Though people whining over nothing is anything but new, especially in here

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
My apologies; I thought srk was an abbreviation for the mods name...:whistle::rolleyes:

In general, I don't use mods...unless they fix game-breaking bugs, then I might be persuaded to try them out
;)

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I facepalmed myself! :LOL:
(not matching nick with mod)

...but I see that the it can be misunderstood.
Feel free to facepalm this post ;)

Reactions: srksrk 68

Argonath

May 19, 2017
hey guys, so i've been away from this game ever since that update (don't remember which one) where old saves stopped working altogether and you literally had to play the whole thing all over again, which at this point, considering how much content there is and how many hours it takes to get through it all, is absolutely ridiculous, but i'm willing to do it again, that's how good this game is, though i'd like to start a fresh playthrough after the next update, does anyone know what this "tech-update" is and when does it come out? patreon says it's 64% complete but i have no idea what this means as in when we can expect it to be released, how many more weeks are we looking at?

BlackZion

Sep 3, 2020
hey guys, so i've been away from this game ever since that update (don't remember which one) where old saves stopped working altogether and you literally had to play the whole thing all over again, which at this point, considering how much content there is and how many hours it takes to get through it all, is absolutely ridiculous, but i'm willing to do it again, that's how good this game is, though i'd like to start a fresh playthrough after the next update, does anyone know what this "tech-update" is and when does it come out? patreon says it's 64% complete but i have no idea what this means as in when we can expect it to be released, how many more weeks are we looking at?
maybe 2 months? idk.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Do we know what it is ? Yes
Do we know when it comes out ? Nope
Do we know what the tracker means ? Yes
Do you have to restart a new game with every build since the last 2+ years ? Nope
Do you know how the search bar works ? Nope

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes