j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can someone remind me what characters will show on tech update part 3 ? will Grace be in this update?
Nobody but DC and his team know. Sploosh hinted that they'd add characters who have no scenes at all or just very old ones, which means it's pretty unlikely that Grace would get one.

DC created an additional background for Ivy's room behind the pink store some streams ago, so I'd guess she may get one of these scenes.

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Nobody but DC and his team know. Sploosh hinted that they'd add characters who have no scenes at all or just very old ones, which means it's pretty unlikely that Grace would get one.

DC created an additional background for Ivy's room behind the pink store some streams ago, so I'd guess she may get one of these scenes.
Ohhh... I thought that he said something but I was wrong, my bad...One more question is it true that DC will not make an adult game after Summerime Saga;

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
One more question is it true that DC will not make an adult game after Summerime Saga;
As far as I remember he said some time ago that he wasn't sure if his next project would be NSFW, too, but given how many years are left for SS and given that DC tends to change his mind at times and isn't probably even sure himself right now, I wouldn't take any of that 100% serious at the moment.

One has to keep in mind that there was a time where he was already kinda "planning" his next game but then decided to rework SS "instead"...

Reactions: Dynamite20

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Is the incest patch considered complete? (talking about this ). I think some various part of the story let slip that MC isn't related to Debbie/Jenny/Diane (or Erik isn't related to Tammy for the matter). The latest that prompted me to make this comment is in the story where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. There are other instances of this, but I didn't think to make a list of them unfortunately.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
As far as I remember he said some time ago that he wasn't sure if his next project would be NSFW, too, but given how many years are left for SS and given that DC tends to change his mind at times and isn't probably even sure himself right now, I wouldn't take any of that 100% serious at the moment.

One has to keep in mind that there was a time where he was already kinda "planning" his next game but then decided to rework SS "instead"...
I think there's a pretty good chance his next game isn't an adult game because he's got young kids now. "What does Daddy do for work?" becomes a very awkward question to answer in his position, and I know there are other creatives (Phil Foglio comes to mind) who said they'd be stepping away from adult work until their kids were much older. It'd be a good opportunity to flex his creative muscles in new directions, too, and he's probably not all that worried about money by this point.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
I think there's a pretty good chance his next game isn't an adult game because he's got young kids now. "What does Daddy do for work?" becomes a very awkward question to answer in his position, and I know there are other creatives (Phil Foglio comes to mind) who said they'd be stepping away from adult work until their kids were much older. It'd be a good opportunity to flex his creative muscles in new directions, too, and he's probably not all that worried about money by this point.
"What does Daddy do for work?"
"Coding."

Although I doubt he'll rush into a making a new game (I'm sure he'll take a well earned break when SS is finally completed!) I imagine it's difficult to walk away from that kind of assured revenue stream.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"What does Daddy do for work?"
"Coding."

Although I doubt he'll rush into a making a new game (I'm sure he'll take a well earned break when SS is finally completed!) I imagine it's difficult to walk away from that kind of assured revenue stream.
Speculating what DC does in ~4 years is mostly pointless

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Of course it's pointless. Most speculation is.

But what else are we going to discuss while awaiting an update if not pointless speculation ;)
Who's gonna be the better slut : R(h)onda or her mom ?
Will there be 3somes with R(h)onda and the lifeguard ?
Will she be more track and field or swimming ?

You know, basic stuff for the incoming big update that's been in the queue for 3 years .... Anything more tangible than wetdreaming what DC does with his life in 5 years when the game is (maybe) done or questionning your life choices for why wincest was removed 4 years ago and how the scenes were hot garbage back then (aka the last year of empty debates around the thread)

Last edited:

Argonath

May 19, 2017
Do we know what it is ? Yes
Do we know when it comes out ? Nope
Do we know what the tracker means ? Yes
Do you have to restart a new game with every build since the last 2+ years ? Nope
Do you know how the search bar works ? Nope
"Do you know how the search bar works ? Nope" lol such needless provocation, listen, i'm not active in these forums, you can tell by comparing the amount of messages i have vs yours, are you implying i should've used the search bar to answer my questions instead of making a detailed comment explaining MY situation and thus getting simple specific answers? it's much easier to do what i just did rather than dig through other people's comments, does that bother you? lmao, i couldn't care less, neither do i care about this game or any other one as much as you apparently do, i just play them for a couple minutes (in SS's case hours) of fun, that's it, you give off the "nerd with a superiority complex" vibe with this answer you just gave, quit this act it's embarrassing.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
"Do you know how the search bar works ? Nope" lol such needless provocation, listen, i'm not active in these forums, you can tell by comparing the amount of messages i have vs yours, are you implying i should've used the search bar to answer my questions instead of making a detailed comment explaining MY situation and thus getting simple specific answers? it's much easier to do what i just did rather than dig through other people's comments, does that bother you? lmao, i couldn't care less, neither do i care about this game or any other one as much as you apparently do, i just play them for a couple minutes (in SS's case hours) of fun, that's it, you give off the "nerd with a superiority complex" vibe with this answer you just gave, quit this act it's embarrassing.
With that attitude, don't expect any help.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Asks dumb and already answered questions. Gets rekt'd in reply. Comes back throwing a tantrum. Cries he doesn't care for the game. Expects people to bow to him and give him everything on a silver platter. Yep, we found an entitled pre-teen trying to sound big and mighty. Wanna try your own advice and quit the act ? I'm not going anywhere soon, we'll see who dies 1st

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
it's much easier to do what i just did rather than dig through other people's comments
Yup, it's much easier (on you, but not on others) to do what you did - which was instead of doing your own look into your questions was to have others make sure they are giving you the correct answer, then typing a response to give you the correct answer (or the answer as it is known at that time).

This then adds at least 2 posts to an already lengthy thread
  1. Your post with your question(s) that have already been answered earlier in the thread
  2. The response(s) to your post
and buries answers already given deeper into the thread (and now several more posts deeper, because of your recent flippant response).

This then means people who have questions that want to make it easier (on themselves) -- instead of reading the OP, reading the last few pages of the thread, using the provided search box on every page of every thread in this website -- will go directly to adding another post to a 3000+ page thread and thereby burying previous answers even deeper. Ad Nauseum.

If people took a few minutes to do their own research before posting a question - this thread would be much shorter and answers much easier (for many more people) to find and those questions which have not been answered previously could be asked and be easier to find in the future. With over 3000 pages - you should expect your question has already been asked and answered, and only be surprised after taking 5 minutes or so of searching that it might not have been asked previously.

And if you say that you don't have 5 minutes that you want to waste on finding the answers on your own - perhaps you don't really give that much of a shit about the answer and shouldn't bother asking in the thread, in the first place.

Reactions: Vernalcash

Argonath

May 19, 2017
You guys definitely care about this whole thing more than you should, what a complete shitshow, and for what? all i wanted to know was what's this "tech-update" gonna do and a SPECULATION of how long the remaining 35% of progress is gonna take based on how long it's taken in past updates, it's not a dumb question, i just don't know because i don't keep track of these things cause as i said before i don't really care that much, so i asked anyone who might know, someone answered "2 months maybe" that's enough for me.

"If people took a few minutes to do their own research before posting a question" yeah but no one here does that, i'm not going to bother either, also i hadn't commented here before and this is another way for me to check on games i want to play again, i'm commenting in every thread where there's a game i'm waiting on an update so i can download it and play it again, as it's currently not part of my list, this makes it easier to track them, i can just go on "your content" instead of checking the latest updates list every day.

Lastly, no, my last comment wasn't a "flippant respose" nor a "tantrum" it was an explanation as is this one, and i shouldn't be bothering with this either but i guess it's kinda entertaining lol, btw Mr.Omnikuken, saying things like "gets rekt" and "we'll see who dies 1st" is awfully cringy.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes