Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You guys definitely care about this whole thing more than you should, what a complete shitshow, and for what? all i wanted to know was what's this "tech-update" gonna do and a SPECULATION of how long the remaining 35% of progress is gonna take based on how long it's taken in past updates, it's not a dumb question, i just don't know because i don't keep track of these things cause as i said before i don't really care that much, so i asked anyone who might know, someone answered "2 months maybe" that's enough for me.

"If people took a few minutes to do their own research before posting a question" yeah but no one here does that, i'm not going to bother either, also i hadn't commented here before and this is another way for me to check on games i want to play again, i'm commenting in every thread where there's a game i'm waiting on an update so i can download it and play it again, as it's currently not part of my list, this makes it easier to track them, i can just go on "your content" instead of checking the latest updates list every day.

Lastly, no, my last comment wasn't a "flippant respose" nor a "tantrum" it was an explanation as is this one, and i shouldn't be bothering with this either but i guess it's kinda entertaining lol, btw Mr.Omnikuken, saying things like "gets rekt" and "we'll see who dies 1st" is awfully cringy.
And everything you posted isn't ? Also, making sense isn't part of your life it seems : "I come in here asking stuff. I don't care about the game nor the answer. I'm just here to ask the same old junk people have been asking for the last year. And please, don't make me type 3 words in a search bar and look up the results. That'd be way too much hassle, instead I'ma go into the thread and waste way more time hoping some1 cares enough about me not caring enough to answer something already answered a few dozen times already. And nope, I still don't care about anything asked or replied"

BTW, if you somehow managed to do what 3 people already told you to do, not only would the thread be lighter of about 6 posts, you'd have the answer you don't care about but you'd have that answer hours ago. Keep trying though, I'm sure a lot of dudes' ignore list is getting bigger

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
i hadn't commented here before and this is another way for me to check on games i want to play again, i'm commenting in every thread where there's a game i'm waiting on an update so i can download it and play it again, as it's currently not part of my list, this makes it easier to track them, i can just go on "your content" instead of checking the latest updates list every day.
I can understand wanting to check up on the latest updates of games you're interested in ... if only there was a way to WATCH a thread without commenting ....

Screenshot 2022-01-08 181648.png

But then there's all those notifications in the menu bar (or sent to email, if selecting that option - GOD FORBID). That's messy. You would think they could make a BOOKMARK option in the site so that you can then just look when you want, without all those notifications ...

Screenshot 2022-01-08 181853.png

... Just think, all of this could have been avoided had someone chosen not to take what they call the "easy" way and instead used a little critical thinking.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can understand wanting to check up on the latest updates of games you're interested in ... if only there was a way to WATCH a thread without commenting ....

View attachment 1587178

But then there's all those notifications in the menu bar (or sent to email, if selecting that option - GOD FORBID). That's messy. You would think they could make a BOOKMARK option in the site so that you can then just look when you want, without all those notifications ...

View attachment 1587180

... Just think, all of this could have been avoided had someone chosen not to take what they call the "easy" way and instead used a little critical thinking.
:unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
you're still a twat though, could've just ignored my comment, you were barely helpful after all, but no, poking people with a stick is probably your favorite pastime.
You could have done anything we pointed out in our many replies, but no, you keep coming back being mad we didn't reply what you wanted. No need to be helpful when the answer is already in the thread, not my problem you seem unable to do anything to find it. Have fun though, you don't care about it anyway.

Reactions: 401Grem

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think there's a pretty good chance his next game isn't an adult game because he's got young kids now. "What does Daddy do for work?" becomes a very awkward question to answer in his position, and I know there are other creatives (Phil Foglio comes to mind) who said they'd be stepping away from adult work until their kids were much older. It'd be a good opportunity to flex his creative muscles in new directions, too, and he's probably not all that worried about money by this point.
Fortunately, my two kids are in their 20s and 30s, so it wasn't a problem telling them what their daddy is working to create. ;-)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
you're still a twat though, could've just ignored my comment, you were barely helpful after all, but no, poking people with a stick is probably your favorite pastime.
So you are implying that a vagina is a bad thing? I rather feel they are very wonderful.

Reactions: Argonath

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
So you are implying that a vagina is a bad thing? I rather feel they are very wonderful.
That reminds me...

Butcher: You ain't half the twat I thought you were, Hughie.
Hughie: You know, you're always calling people "cunts" or "twats," but I just... I never really got how that's an insult. They're flexible, take a pounding, and they're the reason behind, like, 98% of my life decisions.
Butcher: ...You're a good cunt.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Although I doubt he'll rush into a making a new game (I'm sure he'll take a well earned break when SS is finally completed!) I imagine it's difficult to walk away from that kind of assured revenue stream.
At least as far as I see it, he doesn't seem to be a guy who can sit on his hands for a longer time. Taking a holiday and caring for his kids? Sure, but going a prolonged period doing "nothing"? I'm not really sure...

The transition from SS to his next game will be important, given that it should be his goal to take as many SS patreons with him as possible.

@ this strange discussion over here:
Am I actually the only one who doesn't mind a few repitions at times? Depending on the question I'm always happy when somebody asked my question on the last few pages so I won't have to use the search function, which sadly isn't that good. I mean, it's not like anybody is forced to answer and if people don't get their answer they'll probably check themselves anyway...

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Are there any consequences of not giving Harold the photo of the MC's father with the mayor and the boss of the Russian mafia?
When I try to give it to him I don't get the option, he just repeats the dialogue that now he is better with Helen now.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Do we know what it is ? Yes
Do we know when it comes out ? Nope
Do we know what the tracker means ? Yes
Do you have to restart a new game with every build since the last 2+ years ? Nope
Do you know how the search bar works ? Nope
I know there are some dumb people who are just looking for trouble, but it's no use for you to get all hot headed.

So please, relax and ignore theses pests.
e691e-i-am-grateful.jpg

Fortunately, my two kids are in their 20s and 30s, so it wasn't a problem telling them what their daddy is working to create. ;-)
So what, are you in your 50s or something?

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I've finished Mia route, I'm not too satisfied about it. Helen highjacked it a little, and the transition to Mia sex feels abrupt to me. From showing her body, to family drama, to get naked then anal sex. Unless I'm a clear idiot, Mia seems like a "good catholic kid", suppressed freedom (like exploring her sexuality) and is inexperienced as result, but has a burning curiosity. I expected multiple intermediary scenes where Mia explore her relationship with MC like 1 scene get naked together and touch each other, another scene where they masturbate together, another scene with 69 and finally sex. Disappointed ngl.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've finished Mia route, I'm not too satisfied about it. Helen highjacked it a little, and the transition to Mia sex feels abrupt to me. From showing her body, to family drama, to get naked then anal sex. Unless I'm a clear idiot, Mia seems like a "good catholic kid", suppressed freedom (like exploring her sexuality) and is inexperienced as result, but has a burning curiosity. I expected multiple intermediary scenes where Mia explore her relationship with MC like 1 scene get naked together and touch each other, another scene where they masturbate together, another scene with 69 and finally sex. Disappointed ngl.
Her route is old and is in dire need of a remake. Too bad nobody votes for her, so it'll stay hot garbage for a least the next ~3 years and a few polls. Just like Debbie's and to some extent Diane

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Yeah I have similar feelings on the Mia route, would be good to see it fleshed out more fully in the far-flung future.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes