McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i wanted to ask you guys, from all the reworks that still have to be done, what would you like to see dc to work on first? as far as i know we still have debbie, mia and eric/tammie. the teachers and roxxy will get some stuff to finish their stories but i don't think they'll get completly reworked stories like mia for example. me personally i would want like to see the mia rework first, best case scenario she's going to be next in line after the judith update is out.

lewdman24

Dec 22, 2017
Technically, the main story line is finished. If the dev ever wanted to stop adding more to this game, they could mark it complete. Everything else is additional content. And I'm not saying the dev has any intention in the near future to stop development.
That's actually an interesting idea. Obviously it wouldn't work now, but he could've released the game as complete when he finished the main story line and got rid of some the under construction bits to make the game look more complete. All the additonal routes could be added as extras or as we've come to know them dlcs. If he did this from the beginning it might have helped level some people's expectations somewhat as now those routes would be seen as extras rather than part of the completed game, certainly would've taken the pressure off DC a little.

Reactions: A1sawad

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
This game time in the making x amount of girls and Adult content is pretty low that is true and it feels a bit milked
the way things have been going over the years. BUT to be a little fair just a little I will make a few nice statements.

Not that many games have multiple 2 or more pregnancy options and multiple girls to knock up. and the fact you can keep multiple girls pregnant and at the hospital in 3-4 rooms without getting caught 'cheating' or so. Kudos on that id say that does make the game stand out and the fact MC doesn't have to compete with any males really is a blessing also in my opinion. This is not an NTR game genre really nor was that planned from start.

Not that many games have more than 10 women/girls to have fun with and here we're talking like 15-20?
and it's not even near finished maybe about half of the stories etc are done?
there are 4 teachers. and like 4-5? students currently maybe more. 4-5 families of the students if not more?
2 house members and 1 'aunt' then we got inhabitants, Maria, Odette, Josephine, Cassie and more. then we got the 2 secret characters. and he still has characters to add like in school Rhonda, Coach Bridget, Kim(female) then we got Jane. And add to that we don't have any elves or fairy or Fae yet. (and that could be fun to see since we got a mermaid u know.) Lily is only cosplaying as an elf, but who knows he might add one... plus what about Aliens like T'pol from a certain show,
or a sexy blonde Veela, or even a witch like a certain Granger. Or a vampire (unless Odette is one with her dark persona?)
And I still have not touched the mobster and I am pretty sure at the very least 1 of them if not 2 is going to be
'chase-able'

This game has lots of mini-games, most are better yet even avoidable and we are not forced to play them even. But the fact is he has taken the time to add in lots of mini-games with a skip option that is pretty good as far as a game goes.
And added with puzzles and 'secret characters' and with most girls being able to get without choosing one over the other.
Maria and her mom being a choice that is sad really and honestly, that one needs a change since ages ago, and June and Tammy-Mrs Johnsson same. However, let's agree that with all of this and above. That Summertimesaga has a lot of promising end-game and after the main story has been completed there might be still a ton of content really, but as unsaid goes yet I say it now. It is a shame it is taking so long to see it become 'finished' and people spending so much money on it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game time in the making x amount of girls and Adult content is pretty low that is true and it feels a bit milked
the way things have been going over the years. BUT to be a little fair just a little I will make a few nice statements.

Not that many games have multiple 2 or more pregnancy options and multiple girls to knock up. and the fact you can keep multiple girls pregnant and at the hospital in 3-4 rooms without getting caught 'cheating' or so. Kudos on that id say that does make the game stand out and the fact MC doesn't have to compete with any males really is a blessing also in my opinion. This is not an NTR game genre really nor was that planned from start.

Not that many games have more than 10 women/girls to have fun with and here we're talking like 15-20?
and it's not even near finished maybe about half of the stories etc are done?
there are 4 teachers. and like 4-5? students currently maybe more. 4-5 families of the students if not more?
2 house members and 1 'aunt' then we got inhabitants, Maria, Odette, Josephine, Cassie and more. then we got the 2 secret characters. and he still has characters to add like in school Rhonda, Coach Bridget, Kim(female) then we got Jane. And add to that we don't have any elves or fairy or Fae yet. (and that could be fun to see since we got a mermaid u know.) Lily is only cosplaying as an elf, but who knows he might add one... plus what about Aliens like T'pol from a certain show,
or a sexy blonde Veela, or even a witch like a certain Granger. Or a vampire (unless Odette is one with her dark persona?)
And I still have not touched the mobster and I am pretty sure at the very least 1 of them if not 2 is going to be
'chase-able'

This game has lots of mini-games, most are better yet even avoidable and we are not forced to play them even. But the fact is he has taken the time to add in lots of mini-games with a skip option that is pretty good as far as a game goes.
And added with puzzles and 'secret characters' and with most girls being able to get without choosing one over the other.
Maria and her mom being a choice that is sad really and honestly, that one needs a change since ages ago, and June and Tammy-Mrs Johnsson same. However, let's agree that with all of this and above. That Summertimesaga has a lot of promising end-game and after the main story has been completed there might be still a ton of content really, but as unsaid goes yet I say it now. It is a shame it is taking so long to see it become 'finished' and people spending so much money on it.
Describing every little detail from the game is still a wall of milkage

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's actually an interesting idea. Obviously it wouldn't work now, but he could've released the game as complete when he finished the main story line and got rid of some the under construction bits to make the game look more complete. All the additonal routes could be added as extras or as we've come to know them dlcs. If he did this from the beginning it might have helped level some people's expectations somewhat as now those routes would be seen as extras rather than part of the completed game, certainly would've taken the pressure off DC a little.
Well, not even DC himself considers the game finished. After all, there have always been two main objectives, one which became the main story and is about finding out what happened to MC's dad and the second one, which is about finding a date for the prom/ball.
I don't think I'm wrong when I say that most players would actually consider the latter to be more important and as such the least he needs to do is to finish all the school girls, implement the dating system and add the prom. Next to that all the reworks have to happen so the game is consistent.

Once all of that is done we'll kinda reach the optional content that's not really necessary.

i wanted to ask you guys, from all the reworks that still have to be done, what would you like to see dc to work on first?
I'd like Mia, too and I'd expect Roxxy to have her update before DC starts to work on the dating system. Ultimately I don't really care that much who is first, though. The only one I'm not really looking forward to is Debbie, given that she's got a lot of content and given that her update will likely feel just as bad as Diane's and Jenny's.

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
Do we have some news about the update? I don't follow DC's streams so I wanted to know if he said something about the update in a stream

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Do we have some news about the update? I don't follow DC's streams so I wanted to know if he said something about the update in a stream
People are pretty consistent about posting any update info they hear/read from the official channels - so if you see nothing in the thread, you can bet nothing has been confirmed/said. You can always do a search using the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of the thread for the word "update" to check.

Also, I thanked srksrk 68 for posting this a bit ago but I haven't used it since then (and I wanted to make sure I always had it on hand):
0.20.12: October 22nd 2021 (Pre-tech part II) -> 3 months
0.20.11: July 1st 2021 (Pre-tech part I) -> 3 months
0.20.9: March 31st 2021 (main story 3) -> 5 months
0.20.7: October 25th 2020 (Odette Halloween) -> 1.5 months
0.20.5: September 7th 2020 (main story 2) -> 4 months
0.20.1: May 5th 2020 (main story) -> 5+ months
0.19.5: December 20th 2019 (Consuela) -> 2 months
0.19.1: October 19th 2019 (Eve) -> 4.5 months
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2) -> 1 month
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny) -> 4.5 months
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)

At this pace, I would expect bunch III of pre-tech updates by end of January, and we are quite good in schedule (except, of course, that the real tech update takes way longer than expected -- but that's why we got the pre-tech updates).

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Literally the post above yours explains everything. Pretty high level of fail right there.
Sorry I missed that when I posted my question but now I see it when it's fully done in truth the only girl in the game that I fave is eve in every playthrough it was always eve no other was worthy but that is just my opinion.

SA2X

Aug 1, 2018
My favorite game , love it , a shame with the slow updates , but has one of the best art quality , the story real nice , the action and the permissions are amazing , so get your ass , and play it ! :D

Reactions: 720NoScope

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well the situation is bad I will go to a non-existent mythical being called God and cry until he does a translation
Or one could just help with the "official" translation.

Arabic is one of the supported languages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fans.bleach
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes