Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if I will ever see a point in the game where we can get Debbie pregnant..
So much time has passed, and still nothing...

Bitch sister got update and she can get pregnant, but this better woman (Debbie) can't.. :confused:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder if I will ever see a point in the game where we can get Debbie pregnant..
So much time has passed, and still nothing...

Bitch sister got update and she can get pregnant, but this better woman (Debbie) can't.. :confused:
Will there be a point ever ? Yes
Will people have to vote for her and not let her fail 2 polls in a row ? Yes
Will people stop moaning she gets nothing until then ? Nope

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Uhm, quick question: i played this game a very long time ago and just wanted to know if they added more school principal content
Well, we don't know how long ago you played (though the account you are using is only 3 months old), what version you played, or what content you initially saw.
So, the answer is ... depends, but most likely not.
There is a changelog in OP that may help you.
If you're wanting to play slip the sheep's skin down the hall of academia ... no.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, we don't know how long ago you played (though the account you are using is only 3 months old), what version you played, or what content you initially saw.
So, the answer is ... depends, but most likely not.
There is a changelog in OP that may help you.
If you're wanting to play slip the sheep's skin down the hall of academia ... no.
Faster reply : lolnope till Annie's update next year

Reactions: jestertlw

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hmm ... In principle, any kind of fish is caught on a golden lure. But I still have been tormented by the question for many years: GREEN LURE - is it a myth or reality, because I never found it?!:unsure:

Apr 23, 2019
sup people, art has been progressing FAST last couple of days, maybe we can expect the same for the other tasks soon as well. Hoping update at the end of feb/early march.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Lol, why the female fertilization mini-game doesn't show up for me?

I play in android version. I already had a few scenes with sister and I chose cum inside, and I didn't have this mini-game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
sup people, art has been progressing FAST last couple of days, maybe we can expect the same for the other tasks soon as well. Hoping update at the end of feb/early march.
Art is going fast cause he's switching to R(h)onda's build. The tech art was finished before Xmas
Lol, why the female fertilization mini-game doesn't show up for me?

I play in android version. I already had a few scenes with sister and I chose cum inside, and I didn't have this mini-game.
Once she gets preg, the mini-game is gone. Then there's girls who can't get preg so no mini-game. Then there's Android, which is lolworthy on its own

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
AFAIK
Once she gets preg, the mini-game is gone. Then there's girls who can't get preg so no mini-game. Then there's Android, which is lolworthy on its own
AFAIK Jenny cannot be pregnant during parts of her and/or main story. And the minigame should function correctly on Android, too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
AFAIK

AFAIK Jenny cannot be pregnant during parts of her and/or main story. And the minigame should function correctly on Android, too.
2 assumptions yet to be proven in this dude's case. And anyway, you don't touch her in the main route and can't dick her until late in her route, which would then allow preg. Doesn't really matter though, our dude will probably never come back to tell us we were both right at the same time saying opposite stuff

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
2 assumptions yet to be proven in this dude's case. And anyway, you don't touch her in the main route and can't dick her until late in her route, which would then allow preg. Doesn't really matter though, our dude will probably never come back to tell us we were both right at the same time saying opposite stuff
OK quick look into the coding says she can only be pregnant after you try giving her the necklace, or (correcting a bug that thing once had) when loading an older save after that event, in case she still is wrongly infertile.

Reactions: TheBakonBitz
Apr 23, 2019
Art is going fast cause he's switching to R(h)onda's build. The tech art was finished before Xmas
Most of the art was finished, but some spoiler stuff was left which is why we got Rhonda art during the streams instead is what I think. Makes no sense to not update the tracker for over 2 months otherwise.

Reactions: WSmith

Zibra123

Dec 9, 2018
I am here again I still didn't download the game so I can play it when it is complete. I am literally in pain trying myself to stop downloading. Help mee

Reactions: todTomison
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes