Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am here again I still didn't download the game so I can play it when it is complete. I am literally in pain trying myself to stop downloading. Help mee
Just play it dude (would wait for the tech update though). There is so much content already. And then you wait for it to complete to get all the stuff that comes out afterwards and you can re-enjoy the stories.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zibra123

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I am here again I still didn't download the game so I can play it when it is complete. I am literally in pain trying myself to stop downloading. Help mee
Download this game and play, the main storyline is COMPLETE! It's a lot of hours of fapping gameplay:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Zibra123

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
:unsure: You click on the links to the right of "Android"? Dunno how you can get that wrong.
I have already downloaded the file but I don't know how to install it. It's not an apk like the previous version. It's a zip folder with resources and asset files but there's no apk file

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have already downloaded the file but I don't know how to install it. It's not an apk like the previous version. It's a zip folder with resources and asset files but there's no apk file
AFAIK an apk is nothing else than a renamed zip file. I assume you opened it in a zip viewer instead of choosing to install it.

Reactions: Bob69

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
AFAIK an apk is nothing else than a renamed zip file. I assume you opened it in a zip viewer instead of choosing to install it.
There doesn't seem to be any option that allows me to install it though. When I press the folder, the only option it shows is to extract it. I have tested both the default file manager and ZArchiver application. I have also tried various apk installers on google play store but these application doesn't recognize the folder as an apk. Is there any specific application that can install the game instead of extracting it?

Last edited:

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
There doesn't seem to be any option that allows me to install it though. When I press the folder, the only option it shows is to extract it. I have tested both the default file manager and ZArchiver application. I have also tried various apk installers on google play store but these application doesn't recognize the folder as an apk. Is there any specific application that can install the game instead of extracting it?
Nvm. Managed to install it by changing the extension of the folder from .apk.zip to .apk . Thanks guys

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nvm. Managed to install it by changing the extension of the folder from .apk.zip to .apk . I suggest the file hoster to change the extension of the folder :) Thanks guys
Dunno what kinda junk you downloaded, but the 4 links in the OP are all .apk and all of them are seen by my emulator as legit Android games. So the problem is you so far

Reactions: Lt.Touch Me

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Nvm. Managed to install it by changing the extension of the folder from .apk.zip to .apk . I suggest the file hoster to change the extension of the folder :) Thanks guys
As Omnikuken said, the links lead to apk files, not zip files. You yourself said you had a zip file, so it's no wonder no installer recognized it as an apk. Also, the hoster does not host "folders" but files, and while a folder *can* have an extension, you still downloaded a zip *file* somehow.

However, since you solved it...

Reactions: Lt.Touch Me

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
Dunno what kinda junk you downloaded, but the 4 links in the OP are all .apk and all of them are seen by my emulator as legit Android games. So the problem is you so far
As Omnikuken said, the links lead to apk files, not zip files. You yourself said you had a zip file, so it's no wonder no installer recognized it as an apk. Also, the hoster does not host "folders" but files, and while a folder *can* have an extension, you still downloaded a zip *file* somehow.

However, since you solved it...
Yep. You guys are right. Not sure why my downloaded file is a zip file even tho the link leads to an apk file. There's no need to change the file, my bad. Thanks for teaching me how to differentiate between folders and files too.

Reactions: WSmith

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I wonder if Mayor fucked Consuela. :unsure:

I hope not.
Let's see - she's an undocumented immigrant working for a guy with ties to the mob. The same guy who you can catch banging someone who isn't his wife in the bathroom of the mall. The answer seems obvious to me to the question of whether he went south of the border.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Let's see - she's an undocumented immigrant working for a guy with ties to the mob. The same guy who you can catch banging someone who isn't his wife in the bathroom of the mall. The answer seems obvious to me to the question of whether he went south of the border.
I think he tried, and harassed her on an hourly basis, but was unsuccessful as far as sex. It's why the robot worked so well; he could get what he wanted so Consuela got bounced.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jestertlw

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He's also getting head at church and during Jenny's theater scene

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
He's also getting head at church and during Jenny's theater scene
During a movie scene with Jenna, if I'm not mistaken, Rump daughter gives him BJ.

But I don't even know whether to take these background scenes seriously.

Besides this scene in the background, somehow I don't see that Rump's daughter had such a relationship with him.

Reactions: grandal wow

Intertop

Jan 15, 2022
Can anyone help me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/popup/notice.rpy", line 11: Has expects a child statement.
    has 
        ^

File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/popup/shop.rpy", line 15: Has expects a child statement.
    has 
        ^

File "game/scripts/locations/pizzeria/interior/kitchen/dialogue/items.rpy", line 30: Has expects a child statement.
    has 
        ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/dialogue/items.rpy", line 27: Has expects a child statement.
    has 
        ^

File "game/scripts/minigames/vault/screen.rpy", line 22: frame expects a non-empty block.
    else:
         ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Jan 16 01:38:16 2022

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can anyone help me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/popup/notice.rpy", line 11: Has expects a child statement.
    has
        ^

File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/popup/shop.rpy", line 15: Has expects a child statement.
    has
        ^

File "game/scripts/locations/pizzeria/interior/kitchen/dialogue/items.rpy", line 30: Has expects a child statement.
    has
        ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/dialogue/items.rpy", line 27: Has expects a child statement.
    has
        ^

File "game/scripts/minigames/vault/screen.rpy", line 22: frame expects a non-empty block.
    else:
         ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Jan 16 01:38:16 2022
You tried to dabble into the code and failed epicly. Stop trying and get a fresh download. Delete everything and unzip. Pray you didn't fuck up too far

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes