j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well the situation is bad I will go to a non-existent mythical being called God and cry until he does a translation
Or one could just help with the "official" translation.

Arabic is one of the supported languages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fans.bleach

I am s4t

Jan 12, 2022
Really liked the game. There's still 30% left till the next update, so i'll just wait for it hoping that mia and debbie'll receive some more content

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Really liked the game. There's still 30% left till the next update, so i'll just wait for it hoping that mia and debbie'll receive some more content
Guess you miseed the last ~250 pages since last year telling you nope. Maybe in the batch #3, otherwise you'll be waiting for ~2 years. And hopefully come back every few weeks to tell us about it

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Well damn... asked this more than 6 months ago:

"Does the "Pre-Tech" in the last two updates mean that there will be a big update for the tech and/or engine? Any info on the time frame for that?

Asking mostly because I was considering checking SS out again after almost 2 years of missed updates. But if there is some big update coming relatively soon I would probably wait for it. "

To which the concensus was that it would be better to wait since the big update would come within two months and old saves might not work.

And now almost 6 months later basically nothing has changed lol. Back to the "check again (much) later" list it goes...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

"Does the "Pre-Tech" in the last two updates mean that there will be a big update for the tech and/or engine? Any info on the time frame for that?

Asking mostly because I was considering checking SS out again after almost 2 years of missed updates. But if there is some big update coming relatively soon I would probably wait for it. "

To which the concensus was that it would be better to wait since the big update would come within two months and old saves might not work.

And now almost 6 months later basically nothing has changed lol. Back to the "check again (much) later" list it goes...
No1 said anything regarding a release date. DC never gives 1 to begin with. And more than 6 months ago, the tracker was still around 50%, no way it woulda finished within that timeframe. Dunno what you were expecting

Reactions: jestertlw

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019

You asked less than 6 months ago (by 2 days ...).
The response you got from one devoted and pretty well informed fan ("one" does not constitute a "consensus") was "two months or so" -- not within two months. There was the second pre-tech update in October (3 months after you asked), but still much to do for the developers (it never fails, best laid plans of mice and men, you know).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

At that point it really wasn't clear that progress would stall as it did - for whatever reason (mostly posing problem as it seems) - and back then the tracker moved pretty steady. I don't know what went wrong behind the scenes, but at least they hired a few more people now.

And yeah, given that there's really no reason to play the game now when the tech update will come sooner than later, there's really not much else to do but wait.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
seems like the tech update is still long ways out. i wonder when dc will release h-scenes batch #3? also anyone want to bet againsts us getting the rhonda update this year? if the tracker will still be at 70-80% in march i'll definitely start worrying

• Wow
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
seems like the tech update is still long ways out. i wonder when dc will release h-scenes batch #3? also anyone want to bet againsts us getting the rhonda update this year? if the tracker will still be at 70-80% in march i'll definitely start worrying
When should I start to worry.jpg

I don't think there's any more room for not considering underestimating the importance of beginning to start the process of mulling over the conceptualization of starting to worry. And the time to do it is... very soon.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
65% complete :KEK:
2022 year, wowser. Surely there will be so much content that there may even be enough for 30 minutes of passage over a cup of tea
What content ? The only point of the tech update is to port the game to 16:9 and recode most of it. We already got 2 lewd batches with a possible 3rd coming soon™. Seems like you failtrolled the last year of comments trying to sound like you know what you're talking about
1. Milf City
2. Summertime saga
3. Innocent witches
98. Witch hunter trainer
99.The Library story
Comment your favorite Milking Game
Lolnope, if daily streaming for hours = milking, the entire F95 board of games is utter garbage and every dev is owning a big farm. Another nice try at failing to know what milking is. At least you got #1 right

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes