GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
I don't know why, but I have such an impression that Liu had more to do with MC's father than just friendship. And if they didn't have sex, then I have a feeling that Liu has some feelings for him at least. (I haven't played 3 parts of the main story yet)

Of course.. I can be wrong.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't know why, but I have such an impression that Liu had more to do with MC's father than just friendship. And if they didn't have sex, then I have a feeling that Liu has some feelings for him at least. (I haven't played 3 parts of the main story yet)

This is heavily implied, but there's never any confirmation. (Most likely because the babies would whine and cry and stomp their feet like toddlers if any male character other than the MC touched any of the waifus, because "NTR." I'm surprised there wasn't a bigger outrage over the scene where Tony doubleteams Maria with you, despite her, y'know, being his wife that he's sharing with you, and not the other way around.)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Why make conjectures and speculations instead of actually playing the game and seeing for yourself ? Doesn't make much sense
This is heavily implied, but there's never any confirmation. (Most likely because the babies would whine and cry and stomp their feet like toddlers if any male character other than the MC touched any of the waifus, because "NTR." I'm surprised there wasn't a bigger outrage over the scene where Tony doubleteams Maria with you, despite her, y'know, being his wife that he's sharing with you, and not the other way around.)
Depends on what kind of NTR you're going with : MC isn't stealing her, she's not really cheating on Tony. Tony "shares" her with MC to have babies, would them using a sperm bank be considered NTR ? MC is just a living donator they know and talk to instead of random # dude in a clinic

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Depends on what kind of NTR you're going with : MC isn't stealing her, she's not really cheating on Tony. Tony "shares" her with MC to have babies, would them using a sperm bank be considered NTR ? MC is just a living donator they know and talk to instead of random # dude in a clinic
I completely agree that Maria and Tony are not NTR*, but you know what I mean, there's a very common type of person on this forum that freaks out at the thought of any penis other than the MC's existing in their sexual fantasy, regardless of the context. Many game makers avoid scenarios like this purposefully just to avoid upsetting these people, unless it's a specialty NTR game.

*It's only NTR if there's a committed relationship with the MC that is being violated. No commitment, or no violation, no NTR.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I completely agree that Maria and Tony are not NTR*, but you know what I mean, there's a very common type of person on this forum that freaks out at the thought of any penis other than the MC's existing in their sexual fantasy, regardless of the context. Many game makers avoid scenarios like this purposefully just to avoid upsetting these people, unless it's a specialty NTR game.

*It's only NTR if there's a committed relationship with the MC that is being violated. No commitment, or no violation, no NTR.
We got 2 so far : Erik/MC/Tammy which is despised by most people and will probably get shafted once his remake wins a poll and this new Tony/Maria/MC which appears to be Sploosh's wetdream he finally could include in the game. Not that NTR won't ever be in-game (highly doubtful), but most harem games center only on MC with all the girls, which this game is

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019

Most annoying part is when it's all optional and they didn't bother to read it then go on the forums and throw a tantrum.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm surprised there wasn't a bigger outrage over the scene where Tony doubleteams Maria with you, despite her, y'know, being his wife that he's sharing with you, and not the other way around.)
Lol, is there a threesome scene with Maria and Tony?

I don't see this scene in the "gallery"

Will I see this scene anyway or does it depend on my choice?

Not that I would like this scene, but I didn't know that such a scene exists and I'm just curious.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not that I would like this scene, but I didn't know that such a scene exists and I'm just curious.
As far as I know it depends on your choice to let Tony watch or not. If you let him you get the scene, if not, then not.

Erik/MC/Tammy which is despised by most people and will probably get shafted once his remake wins a poll...
Honestly, there hasn't been any indication that this may happen so far. It's an optional scene now and it'll certainly remain optional in the future.

Edit: This is what Sploosh wrote about it on discord:
CaptainSploosh14/04/2021
We will probably still do a split in Erik's route.
Where you get either Mrs. Johnson -OR- June and depending on your choice, you get a threesome with the other
so if you choose Mrs. Johnson and hook Erik up with June... Later you can join Erik and June for threesome sex and likewise with Mrs. Johnson if you choose to keep June for yourself
It's indeed more likely that Erik will get another threesome once he gets his rework.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As far as I know it depends on your choice to let Tony watch or not. If you let him you get the scene, if not, then not.

Honestly, there hasn't been any indication that this may happen so far.
Ah, so I don't see this scene because I didn't let him watch.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ah, so I don't see this scene because I didn't let him watch.
Yeah, by now it seems pretty common for them to add a semirelated choice at some point for this kind of "controversial" content, so people don't stumble on these scenes by accident and won't even know it's there if they don't like it. Just as you won't even get the option to meet trans Eve if you didn't answer the "open to same sex relationships" question some time before that.

Reactions: Qmil679

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone share the save before this scene with MC, Maria and Tony?
a video of the scene as part of a playthrough is available on almost any adult video website - just search maria route summertime saga using your favorite internet search engine (and exclude youtube results).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. I can see Dev likes to introduce crazy pasts with some of the characters in this game.

I found the MC Maria and Tony scene, and in that scene we can find out that Tony and Luigi double-teamed on Tina. I knew Tony had such a relationship with Tina because it was mentioned in a conversation at the pizzeria. But I didn't know that they had threesomes before.
Tony probably still plays with Tina every now and then.

Debbie and Diane have had a crazy past. College years, then later with their partners/husbands. And I think they had group sex (their husbands & Debbie, Diane), switching partners, and even double penetration.

There are other characters with a crazy past, but there is no point in mentioning them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, everyone has a past. And that's just that - the past.

But I can see Dev is not afraid to add things like that. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: kaleh and j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Damn. I can see Dev likes to introduce crazy pasts with some of the characters in this game.
I think it honestly adds quite a bit of consistency to the scenario. If there's just a lewd atmosphere around the whole town it's much more fitting compared to some games where basically every single female characters is a virgin or monogamous and goes from zero to foursome in like 20 minutes once MC shows up.

With SS you can totally see why Tony and Maria would be fine with having MC as father of their child and why they basically told Tina to "test" him and you can totally see why it's not that much of an issue in principle for Diane and Debbie to have sex with MC, either.

fans.bleach

Jan 4, 2022
I think it honestly adds quite a bit of consistency to the scenario. If there's just a lewd atmosphere around the whole town it's much more fitting compared to some games where basically every single female characters is a virgin or monogamous and goes from zero to foursome in like 20 minutes once MC shows up.

With SS you can totally see why Tony and Maria would be fine with having MC as father of their child and why they basically told Tina to "test" him and you can totally see why it's not that much of an issue in principle for Diane and Debbie to have sex with MC, either.
How to be the father of another man's child

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes