Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there any relevance to pregnancy / does it affect any of the story routes? I've never gone for it since it isn't really my thing but I assume it's just a side-feature for those who are into that kink and not necessary to complete any main content.
You need it for the main route (Maria), others are there cause it's 1 of the founding fetish. Jenny got a preg scene in lewd batch #1, and most girls going forward with new builds (R(h)onda/Annie/Judith and all sub-girls within those routes) will "probably" all get at least 1 preg scene each. Then you got preg remakes (like Roxxy/Debbie/Teachers) who will "probably again" get at least 1 each

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It's a requirement on Diane's path, too. Or at least something she's trying for to increase production.

Sep 2, 2017
Sweet suffering saga, I haven't really tried to play this in years, I think taht was back in 2017. I can't believe this is isn't finished. OK, so I got to ask what this Pre-tech 1&2 is about, and what if anything does it affect with installation and game play?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Sweet suffering saga, I haven't really tried to play this in years, I think taht was back in 2017. I can't believe this is isn't finished. OK, so I got to ask what this Pre-tech 1&2 is about, and what if anything does it affect with installation and game play?
The short answer is: nothing. The long answer is, there is a Changelog in the OP which should answer your question. Also, by using the search box in the upper right hand corner in this page, looking for the term: Pre-Tech -- this is what I found about half-way down the page:
The big part of the tech build is the new 16:9 everything and recoding the entire game to be future-proof'ed. That's what you'll get, nothing else. The 2 pre-tech batches were made so that people got something to do while waiting a year for the proper tech to come out...
This game will most likely not be finished before 2025 - it is extremely popular, there are still a ton of paths planned, and a ton of demand for more.

Sep 2, 2017
See below. Omnikuken's response is essentially the same for your question, as it was for Sexyshinobi's similar question exactly one week ago.
Huh, so if you have an old version, some of those scenes might still be available, say if you downloaded it years ago just never got the time to unzip, hmmm...

I got a question, why was this stuff cut?

PS Thanks Jestertlw for answering a question, and for the pointing out the search can be used more specifically. Unfortunately this question seems to be too vague or something, but it is still good advice.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017
The short answer is: nothing. The long answer is, there is a Changelog in the OP which should answer your question. Also, by using the search box in the upper right hand corner in this page, looking for the term: Pre-Tech -- this is what I found about half-way down the page:

This game will most likely not be finished before 2025 - it is extremely popular, there are still a ton of paths planned, and a ton of demand for more.
Thanks.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The main storyline of the game has been completed. Further updates will only add certain actions to individual characters in the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Huh, so if you have an old version, some of those scenes might still be available, say if you downloaded it years ago just never got the time to unzip, hmmm...

I got a question, why was this stuff cut?

PS Thanks Jestertlw for answering a question, and for the pointing out the search can be used more specifically. Unfortunately this question seems to be too vague or something, but it is still good advice.
Diane's scene was nuked when they removed her house for the lolbarn (cause reasons). Erik's telescope was deleted cause it's hot garbage (like most of his route) > once he gets a remake, you might get it back (and improved), though depending on what splittage they go with, Tammy might not be dickable by Erik anymore .....

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Annie seriously needs the bitch ass fucked out of her. Just wanted to put that out there.

Also I swear at one point you could get Roxxi pregnant as well/. But I haven't played since fairly early on so I am probably mis-remembering it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kido and hhenri069

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any relevance to pregnancy / does it affect any of the story routes? I've never gone for it since it isn't really my thing but I assume it's just a side-feature for those who are into that kink and not necessary to complete any main content.
There is no *need* apart from what others said (Diane, Maria). It's a fetish like anything else. However, my mod lets you bang a couple of pregnant girls, not just Jenny and Maria, if you are into that.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
It's a shame library girl hasn't got any scenes since it is pretty much stated she is a recovering sex addict there could be an option for her route to go one of two ways.

Route 1: The MC helps her recover from her sex addiction and eventually he will be able to have sex with her (and possibly get her pregnant) but there is certain things she won't do.

Route 2: The MC encourages her to fall deeper into her sex addiction and when the option for sex becomes available she will do pretty much anything you want and also increase the chance she will get pregnant by a large amount.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Is this game allow you to go through main story and each character route in one game or you have to restart for each character route?

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Are you able to concentrate on one characters route without any problems? Like say for example I wanted to speed run Diane's path so I can get the meds to increase the chance of getting the girls pregnant.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Bas
Are you able to concentrate on one characters route without any problems? Like say for example I wanted to speed run Diane's path so I can get the meds to increase the chance of getting the girls pregnant.
Basically you can do whatever you want in any order. But some stories do overlap. If you want to complete Diane's story, be prepared to do some of Jenny's and Debbie's as well, plus Main quest. It also depends on how far other characters are in their story if you are meeting with them.

Reactions: mightybored

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Playing STS with the Naughty Tribute mod got me thinking. Even if nothing else is planned for her, it would be quite possible put in a small pregnancy storyline with Ivy.

What I was thinking was that every time you have sex with Ivy, there is a small chance (say 5-10%) that the condom will break if you chose the option to cum inside her and if you do the usual wheel of impregnation will pop up. Assuming you succeed, like the other girls a few days later she will text the MC to let them now she is going to have their kid. From there it will progress like the other girls pregnancies with her showing a bigger and bigger baby bump as time goes on and the MC eventually getting another text letting him now she has gone into labour. From there eventually the kid will go to o̶b̶l̶i̶v̶i̶o̶n̶ day care and you can start having sex with her again.

Yeah I know it will never happen, but I just like to get these ideas down for some reason.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Playing STS with the Naughty Tribute mod got me thinking. Even if nothing else is planned for her, it would be quite possible put in a small pregnancy storyline with Ivy.

What I was thinking was that every time you have sex with Ivy, there is a small chance (say 5-10%) that the condom will break if you chose the option to cum inside her and if you do the usual wheel of impregnation will pop up. Assuming you succeed, like the other girls a few days later she will text the MC to let them now she is going to have their kid. From there it will progress like the other girls pregnancies with her showing a bigger and bigger baby bump as time goes on and the MC eventually getting another text letting him now she has gone into labour. From there eventually the kid will go to o̶b̶l̶i̶v̶i̶o̶n̶ day care and you can start having sex with her again.

Yeah I know it will never happen, but I just like to get these ideas down for some reason.
You basically described every other preg for every other girl ....... There "might" be a shopgirl remake soon™ with most of the mall girls getting lewds, maybe even preg stuff. But that's a huge "what if" and at least 3+ years

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@thedemus:
DC just added another background to her room in one of the last streams, so there's at least a chance that she'll get a new scene/her scene(s) replaced in the next update.

Bad quality image, but I guess it's better than nothing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes