Aug 28, 2021
No, a prototype shuttle would've been close to done by now with the amount of time and money this game has taken. Because DC refuses to hire anyone else to speed things up I'd recommend ignoring this game and checking up once every 6 months. .

Complaining here will only get you passive-aggressive responses from people that lurk/mouth breathe/live on this thread. Complaining also will not make it go faster.

There are a lot of games of similar or higher quality on this website, you should look around (I recommend Subverse, What a Legend and Aurelia)
Why do a quick job when you can work slow and still get paid

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I understand everything. the game is nice and i like it but for 90k a month you have to do more than that. I understand it's a big update but it's not GTA, we're still talking about small animations so 4 months seems exaggerated to me

View attachment 1660147
Right, it's not GTA ... GTA5 revenues are over $6.4 Billion US. At $90k per month, SS would need about 6,000 years to equal. It's only been around for 5.5 years.

GTA5's budget was about $265 million US 14 years ago. It took 5 years to develop with over 1,000 employees - spending, on average, about $4.4 million US to develop (50 times more than SS revenue per month). Oh, and after the initial release, they spent years working on bugfixes and other aspects of the game.

You're comparing apples/oranges, Mr. Omniscient.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I understand everything. the game is nice and i like it but for 90k a month you have to do more than that. I understand it's a big update but it's not GTA, we're still talking about small animations so 4 months seems exaggerated to me

View attachment 1660147
What dude above said, on top of this being a re-code of the game. We getting scenes at all is to help Patrons pass time and have something lewd to do while they wait. All made by 5 dudes (1 art, 1 writing that doesn't have much to do, 2-3 posers losing their minds redoing 200+ scenes a few times each making sure random girl X doesn't have an arm up her face and 1 last dude recoding the entire thing possibly part-time, who'll either die when done or quit coding for a few decades)

Aug 28, 2021
Right, it's not GTA ... GTA5 revenues are over $6.4 Billion US. At $90k per month, SS would need about 6,000 years to equal. It's only been around for 5.5 years.

GTA5's budget was about $265 million US 14 years ago. It took 5 years to develop with over 1,000 employees - spending, on average, about $4.4 million US to develop (50 times more than SS revenue per month). Oh, and after the initial release, they spent years working on bugfixes and other aspects of the game.

Are you stupid or are you kidding? I hope you are joking because mine was an example to tell you that you are not creating GTA but you are creating a game with simple animations taking a lot of money and after 4 months still nothing. i can wait 14 years for gta not for this game

Aug 28, 2021

plus 265 million we paid him month by month for GTA ?? !! Obviously not taking 90k a month a minimum of commitment you have to put it there not that in 4 months you have created half of the update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are you stupid or are you kidding? I hope you are joking because mine was an example to tell you that you are not creating GTA but you are creating a game with simple animations taking a lot of money and after 4 months still nothing. i can wait 14 years for gta not for this game
If you can't wait - then stop bitching about the wait and go somewhere else, then.

I am not joking - you are the one who compared a game with over a quarter of a billion dollar budget that took over 1000 people and 5 years to develop and STILL had to continue after it was released with bugfixes and updates to this game. A game made off personal computers, mostly by one person with an added team of less than half dozen in the past couple years with a budget that is pennies when put into perspective.

Yes, the game has simple animations. It has less than 6 people working on it. It has a miniscule budget. It is going to be done practically and it will take time. And you get to play the game without spending $50 (or more), if you don't want to.

You're the one crying when there are thousands of other games to play to keep your mind busy and your cock hard while you wait.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
plus 265 million we paid him month by month for GTA ?? !! Obviously not taking 90k a month a minimum of commitment you have to put it there not that in 4 months you have created half of the update
If the developer had a budget of $265 million for SS - the game would have a much different look and yes ... would still take over 5 years to fully develop before you would get a chance to even beta test it. Unlike now, when you get to do so about every 3-5 months.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
What dude above said, on top of this being a re-code of the game. We getting scenes at all is to help Patrons pass time and have something lewd to do while they wait. All made by 5 dudes (1 art, 1 writing that doesn't have much to do, 2-3 posers losing their minds redoing 200+ scenes a few times each making sure random girl X doesn't have an arm up her face and 1 last dude recoding the entire thing possibly part-time, who'll either die when done or quit coding for a few decades)
1645164589521.png

People don't understand that this update means redoing almost everything that has been done since the first version/release.
It is faster to build a house than to renovate one.

Aug 28, 2021
OK let me know when your backbone will grow. If things don't go right you have to make yourself heard because otherwise the content creators will continue to squeeze every penny from people who trust them.

• Angry
Reactions: majushi10

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
OK let me know when your backbone will grow. If things don't go right you have to make yourself heard because otherwise the content creators will continue to squeeze every penny from people who trust them.
Bitching on this thread about the update schedule is just yelling into the void and makes you look silly. Sure, it might make you feel better - but it makes us feel better to comment, too. Tit for tat.

It has been repeated, time and again, that the developer doesn't come on this thread (or if he does, he doesn't interact with the thread). If you want to make yourself heard to the developer - go jump onto one of his pretty regular live streams at his to chat with him. He's streamed working on his art 3-5 times each week for the last several weeks - about 30 times since the new year.

Or go into his or to make yourself heard, anytime.

But that's only if you really want to stand up for the people who you think have been hurt by the developer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bitching on this thread about the update schedule is just yelling into the void and makes you look silly. Sure, it might make you feel better - but it makes us feel better to comment, too. Tit for tat.

It has been repeated, time and again, that the developer doesn't come on this thread (or if he does, he doesn't interact with the thread). If you want to make yourself heard to the developer - go jump onto one of his pretty regular live streams at his to chat with him. He's streamed working on his art 3-5 times each week for the last several weeks - about 30 times since the new year.

Or go into his or to make yourself heard, anytime.

But that's only if you really want to stand up for the people who you think have been hurt by the developer.
He (DC) came once (lol) into the thread and posted about 15 replies within 5 minutes and then vanished

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes