Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bitching on this thread about the update schedule is just yelling into the void and makes you look silly. Sure, it might make you feel better - but it makes us feel better to comment, too. Tit for tat.

It has been repeated, time and again, that the developer doesn't come on this thread (or if he does, he doesn't interact with the thread). If you want to make yourself heard to the developer - go jump onto one of his pretty regular live streams at his to chat with him. He's streamed working on his art 3-5 times each week for the last several weeks - about 30 times since the new year.

Or go into his or to make yourself heard, anytime.

But that's only if you really want to stand up for the people who you think have been hurt by the developer.
He (DC) came once (lol) into the thread and posted about 15 replies within 5 minutes and then vanished

Reactions: Count Morado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You'll have to come out with your own rhymeliciousness if you hope to beat me and not just copy/paste my glorious post
It was not just copy/paste. It was a masterpiece. I took your ambitioned attempt of poetry as inspiration, like masters do, and polished it. I formed a Sancy out of your rough diamond. It shines bright in this thread, and ever will.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For the love of god its been 4 months and he is only halfway through. Is Dev turning into Icstor?
Listening to DC and stray talking yesterday, it's probably fair to say that they are basically replacing/redoing everything that's not art or a minigame. So what was supposed to be a tech update to extend the game to widescreen, basically ended up being a completely new game below the hood.

Then again, we should get the next batch of scenes sooner than later.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Gotta notice that the hijab-wearing model has bigger tidders than the braided-hair 1, hope people vote for the only correct choice/model
Hijab model any day.. bigger tits more fun, people complaining about taboos are the same who stand in line to play games where the nun is banged :D

Reactions: Ranma

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think we'll get both eventually. The question is more in which specific role. It sounds like DC and stray prefer the girl with the hijab to be a teacher and see the other in some other, smaller role, while Sploosh really wants the native american girl to be a teacher and kinda refuses to write a story for the other, up to the point that DC basically said he'd write it himself :ROFLMAO:

So I guess nothing is decided for now...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think we'll get both eventually. The question is more in which specific role. It sounds like DC and stray prefer the girl with the hijab to be a teacher and see the other in some other, smaller role, while Sploosh really wants the native american girl to be a teacher and kinda refuses to write a story for the other, up to the point that DC basically said he'd write it himself :ROFLMAO:

So I guess nothing is decided for now...
Dissension among the team is just what the milkers wished for. Gotta find new ways to delay the tech build unto next year

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and Bob69
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes