Emeedo

May 18, 2019
Who'd you expect then ? Most "main" girls won't get anything and the others need their routes 1st .....
The nun, the principal, judith, annie or annie's mom, the black girl, the asian cop, the indian doc. Sure, they are all minor characters too but I would say that they are way more appealing than the characters with new scenes, excluding Odette. Not even 1 scene with penetration is also kind of lame.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The nun, the principal, judith, annie or annie's mom, the black girl, the asian cop, the indian doc. Sure, they are all minor characters too but I would say that they are way more appealing than the characters with new scenes, excluding Odette. Not even 1 scene with penetration is also kind of lame.
Needs Mia remake, needs Annie's route, need her route, needs her route and needs Annie's route, needs her route, needs Mia remake, so minor she doesn't even have 1 scene yet. As said in my last post, no1 in there will get anything. All pre-tech lewds will be "completed" route girls, as per DC's poll. Wonky nobodies like the mafia girls and not dickables like Sara are the exception, not the rule

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
Needs Mia remake, needs Annie's route, need her route, needs her route and needs Annie's route, needs her route, needs Mia remake, so minor she doesn't even have 1 scene yet. As said in my last post, no1 in there will get anything. All pre-tech lewds will be "completed" route girls, as per DC's poll. Wonky nobodies like the mafia girls and not dickables like Sara are the exception, not the rule
I don't understand your reasoning. Do you think that the criticisms about Summertime Saga are unfair? I'm not a Summertime Saga hater. The game deserve a considerable amount of praise. You can't find a lot of western games with the variation of characters that Summertime Saga has. Especially with animated sex scenes. At the same time, if you take in consideration the time of production + the budget, expecting more updates with a considerable amount of scenes is not asking for a lot.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't understand your reasoning. Do you think that the criticisms about Summertime Saga are unfair? I'm not a Summertime Saga hater. The game deserve a considerable amount of praise. You can't find a lot of western games with the variation of characters that Summertime Saga has. Especially with animated sex scenes. At the same time, if you take in consideration the time of production + the budget, expecting more updates with a considerable amount of scenes is not asking for a lot.
You listed a bunch of girls you wished had new scenes in the 4th batch, I listed reasons why none of them will get anything. Nothing to do with anything you or me wants/the game needs/criticism. DC said only girls in completed routes would get stuff, that's what he'll do. Wanting scenes for girls with no route/planned won't make him do them. Amount of scenes in the game has no bearing on anything either

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
DarkBlade12345 said:
Should I use the lewdpatcher 20.5 version?
Both links are the same code ... just different names because people kept asking if v0.20.5 would work for version v0.20.7, v0.20.9, v0.20.10, v0.20.11, and v0.20.12 even though it was said over and over in this thread that it would (if people would use the search box in the upper right corner of the page).

All it does is find/replace certain words and sentences. There might be a few lines that are missed and when the tech update is complete (with possible changes in some text?) it may need to be tweaked, but will most likely at least 95% effective for quite a while.

As for the three mods, they all have threads which have information that states what their status are in respect to current versions of the game - as well as have pretty active modders in those threads to answer questions and bug reports (especially srksrk 68 - they are awesome people)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Both links are the same code ... just different names because people kept asking if v0.20.5 would work for version v0.20.7, v0.20.9, v0.20.10, v0.20.11, and v0.20.12 even though it was said over and over in this thread that it would (if people would use the search box in the upper right corner of the page).

All it does is find/replace certain words and sentences. There might be a few lines that are missed and when the tech update is complete (with possible changes in some text?) it may need to be tweaked, but will most likely at least 95% effective for quite a while.

As for the three mods, they all have threads which have information that states what their status are in respect to current versions of the game - as well as have pretty active modders in those threads to answer questions and bug reports (especially srksrk 68 - they are awesome people)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, keep dreaming

Reactions: Sparhawker

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
At least 1 more (either the mafia girls or the leaked "preview" he opened in 1 of his stream showing "research" material for more Odette/Roxxy). We might get both too. We got tech #3 a month ago, going by average, it's at least 3 more months before we get anything (not gonna be the proper tech). Then we wait and see what'll happen. Then it'll be at least another 4 months after the "real" tech to get to R(h)onda. Wild guesstimate says she won't be in 2022

Hahahaha

Thehexcomplex:
"If we don't get the Rhonda update this year, I will drink the kool-aid and join the DC hate bandwagon. It may be August-September, but I believe we will get the tech update and Rhonda this year."

Welcome to the hater bandwagon Hex.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hahahaha

Thehexcomplex:
"If we don't get the Rhonda update this year, I will drink the kool-aid and join the DC hate bandwagon. It may be August-September, but I believe we will get the tech update and Rhonda this year."

Welcome to the hater bandwagon Hex.
I mean, even if we somehow got the full tech tomorrow, R(h)onda's would still be late July/early August. Both of which won't happen, so it's pretty much a given R(h)onda won't be in 2022. Or some extremely late Dec 31st meme release

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Holy shit, why do you need to call your family *LandLady* and *friends*?Use their fucking names, solves the problem with incest and dialogs become less cringe, ffs.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know games similar to this game? I just finished all I could do in this game So I'm looking to play Something in the meantime While I wait For this game to get updated
(incest involved)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Holy shit, why do you need to call your family *LandLady* and *friends*?Use their fucking names, solves the problem with incest and dialogs become less cringe, ffs.
The game originally stated familial relationships - but there was an entity which curtailed that. Most likely, in order to get as far away as the original intent as possible, there had to be an appearance of opposition. Also, those who absolutely wanted/desired/craved explicit relationships (the old way) could have these placeholders that a simple "search/replace" patch could appease.

shat.jpg
Does anyone know games similar to this game? I just finished all I could do in this game So I'm looking to play Something in the meantime While I wait For this game to get updated
(incest involved)
Ever used the filter function on either the Latest Updates page or the Games forum on the site? Both can help you find what you want quite easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Majima@22
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes