livano

Dec 6, 2017
Where is the Principal on the to do list? I don't care to much about the teens, give me the milfs.
If I recall correctly, it will be the third major update from this point. First tech update, then Rhonda, and then Annie + Principal.

A shame the Annie + Principal update hasn't done too well in polls and got pushed this far, personally been waiting the most for it. Will be interesting to see if DC and the team decide to include supernatural and/or breeding elements to the cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

bon97

May 16, 2018
Does this game allow you to unlock all scenes like sexnote or are there story paths that prevent you from unlocking some scenes.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Rock&Rule and bon97

jondow1206

Jul 14, 2020
Does this game allow you to unlock all scenes like sexnote or are there story paths that prevent you from unlocking some scenes.
I'm pretty sure there are only two story paths that diverge so you can't get all the scenes, Eric (Tammy & June) and Mia (Helen & Sister Angelica). Other than those all scenes should be unlockable in a single playthrough, although I think it is possible to save scum to get all scenes, which is easiest if you leave the two storylines until you've finished everything else.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As posted above, you can unlock everything with the "phone hax". If you wanna play the game normally and do all routes, you'll have to choose a split path a few times. This will lock-out girls while in that playthrough. The game will pop-up a massive warning about being locked out of girls and ask you to save. It only happens in 2 routes though. You'll have to play 1 choice at a time and re-load that saved spot to get the other part of the locked-out route(s)

bon97

May 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure there are only two story paths that diverge so you can't get all the scenes, Eric (Tammy & June) and Mia (Helen & Sister Angelica). Other than those all scenes should be unlockable in a single playthrough, although I think it is possible to save scum to get all scenes, which is easiest if you leave the two storylines until you've finished everything else.
He meant if one could unlock all the scenes in a single playthrough, which you can't, because stories like Mia's or Erik's have multiple routes bon97
As posted above, you can unlock everything with the "phone hax". If you wanna play the game normally and do all routes, you'll have to choose a split path a few times. This will lock-out girls while in that playthrough. The game will pop-up a massive warning about being locked out of girls and ask you to save. It only happens in 2 routes though. You'll have to play 1 choice at a time and re-load that saved spot to get the other part of the locked-out route(s)
Thanks guys thats exactly what I wanted to know, Ill give this game a go.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
View attachment 1723100

That gives me an idea: Hey RootingForRoz, how about another change of nickname? Like DesperateForDoris?! :KEK:
no thanks, enough grandmas already! i thought about going back to IWantMoreGrace because odette having more scenes than her is an injustice that can never be forgiven or SexWithSarah (it's not happening anyway) or Jadesomethingsomething because she's the only one of the tech update girls that i actually like, i just wish she wouldn't have such huge airbags

Reactions: Omniel
Jun 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh pretty much just a month apart from the last build update assuming it's out this week. Hope this means we get scene updates every month or so whilst we wait since DC is pretty much done with the background art from what I can tell and as an artist myself I imagine sitting there doing nothing can get pretty boring fast.
I get why people are pissed at waiting for the Tech Update to come out but for me personally I am also glad for it since we get a bunch of scenes we wouldn't of otherwise(more Eve, Grace, Goth Tits and Maria is always welcomed for me). I will admit though that majority of the last builds new scenes were kinda lame and each scene build has some boring ones with them.

Reactions: Omniel
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes